• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equal Stats Tournament Match 1. Batman vs Saitama

The Batman Faces Off Against the One Punch Man
Tournament thread
Batman sees the hero known as the cape baldy, or Saitama wipe out a giant monster one night so he heads to the batcave and gets all his best tech to seek him out, test his strength and see just how powerful he really is.
He flies down to night city in the Bat Wing, and glides down to Saitama,
so You're the caped baldy?
Saitama was a little shocked, but then his face goes to a more curious look as he realized this was not a monster, but a hero in costume
oh... so you're the dark night everyone is talking about, right? you look pretty bad ass
yes, I Am Batman. I've come to ask you a few questions
Alright, shoot.
what's your story? I've seen what you can do, you have massive power, far above most heroes on earth, all while treating it as a casual action. where did this level of strength come from?
100 push ups 100 sit ups, and 10 kilometer mile everyday, for three years, my hair fell out, but I got stronger
OK, would you mind allowing me to see you in action?
oh OK, is there like a monster or robot I ca-
no, against me
oh...uh...are you sure?
I have faced beings with immense power before.
he punches his gloves together causing them to emit electricity
You have nothing to worry about, I've come prepared
Saitama's shock comes back, but then his face goes from dopey to a more serious look, as he seems a bit excited by this
Alright. not too many beings can give me a challenge, but something about you gives off an different feeling then others, I feel this is gonna be a good match
deni76l-edeb0b06-57b9-4323-87ff-9f6df3730b4d.png

d9bj3p0-bf4583e4-ef77-4544-bc1c-b6ef54a8d5fa.png

Batman's prep key except for the mother box and yellow lantern ring.
Saitama At His Most Powerful
Fight Takes Place in Night City.
Caped Crusader:Caped Baldy:Saitama Joins the Justice League:
DwuRKFvX0AEonE3.jpg
KGZt1P4g.jpg

Batman should win. His smoke bombs, grappling hook, bombs and batarangs would confuse Saitama and outrange him.

Batman should win. His smoke bombs, grappling hook, bombs and batarangs would confuse Saitama and outrange him.
That wouldnt matter if Saitama gets stronger each second the fight goes on and he has insane stamina which means he will just outgrow Batmans skill and AP and eventually win

When I get home I’m gonna go over what I’m about to write and go more into detail and such but. For now here is an argument for Batman.
Batman is no stranger to facing opponents far stronger than he is. He has been capable of dealing with beings like green lanterns and has even been able to sneak up/away from and swipe their rings off of their fingers. He also has nth metal which can work wonders here. He can summon many different machines and drones to help him in this battle many of which has abilities to help counter the powers of the justice league. Tech that can render areas frictionless and jet packs that can give him a mobility advantage over Saitama, temporal grenade that can slow saitama for a short period. And many martial arts techniques that can do massive damage to his enemies including things like nerve strikes. As well as being able to predict his opponents moves

When I get home I’m gonna go over what I’m about to write and go more into detail and such but. For now here is an argument for Batman.
Batman is no stranger to facing opponents far stronger than he is. He has been capable of dealing with beings like green lanterns and has even been able to sneak up/away from and swipe their rings off of their fingers. He also has nth metal which can work wonders here. He can summon many different machines and drones to help him in this battle many of which has abilities to help counter the powers of the justice league. Tech that can render areas frictionless and jet packs that can give him a mobility advantage over Saitama, temporal grenade that can slow saitama for a short period. And many martial arts techniques that can do massive damage to his enemies including things like nerve strikes. As well as being able to predict his opponents moves
What can his nerve strikes do?

Saitama negates any dura neg and stuff like nerve attacks plus he went from subsonic to relatavistic+ in a near instant while he was weaker

Kind of in the middle here, yeah Saitama’s growth potential is nuts, but it’s reactionary based. Saitamas growth only works when he’s actively fighting someone, if Batman tries to fight close quarters then Saitama would be able to easily overwhelm him.
However if Batman notices what’s happening he should be able to just use his various gadgets and fight from a distance until he knocks out Saitama

Kind of in the middle here, yeah Saitama’s growth potential is nuts, but it’s reactionary based. Saitamas growth only works when he’s actively fighting someone, if Batman tries to fight close quarters then Saitama would be able to easily overwhelm him.
However if Batman notices what’s happening he should be able to just use his various gadgets and fight from a distance until he knocks out Saitama
Saitama would get fast and strong enough to just destroy Batman when he figures it out

Saitama would get fast and strong enough to just destroy Batman when he figures it out
But would he actually be strong enough to overwhelm Batman and his tech? The only reason Saitama got such an explosive growth is because Garou could continually copy his strength. I’m not sure he get the same kind of result fighting someone like Batman

I mean, Batman is a Supergenius with ways to analyze opponents so it shouldn't be too hard for him to figure it out quickly.
he went from subsonic to relatavistic+ in a near instant while he was weaker
But would he actually be strong enough to overwhelm Batman and his tech? The only reason Saitama got such an explosive growth is because Garou could continually copy his strength. I’m not sure he get the same kind of result fighting someone like Batman
Saitama also had insane growth day by day and with emotions even when he is not fighting. Plus look at the thing I quoted above

Garou stated that Saitama is capable of copying and surpassing all of his techniques
Thats copying his techniques and his some of his moves. I’m Terms of combat Bruce still got a advantage in that. Saitama my be able to surpass him in certain moves but there’s more to a fight than just certain techniques.
He realised he was losing hair so he wanted to look at himself but he couldnt so he got mad and he allegedly managed to outrace his own reflection in a mirror.
That’s a good feat. But looking at the profile it’s implying he was sub sonic at the early stages of his training and sub-rela near the peak of it.

Thats copying his techniques and his some of his moves. I’m Terms of combat Bruce still got a advantage in that. Saitama my be able to surpass him in certain moves but there’s more to a fight than just certain techniques.
Surprassing someones techniques mean you also overcome their skills
That’s a good feat. But looking at the profile it’s implying he was sub sonic at the early stages of his training and sub-rela near the peak of it.
Look at the panels he first cannot see it so he gets angry and starts to try harder and amps himself

Surprassing someones techniques mean you also overcome their skills.
Knowing how to do certain moves better than someone else doesn’t immediately mean your more skilled than them in combat overall. If I learn how to throw 1 or 2 punches better than gervonta Davis that doesn’t mean I’m beating him in a fight I’m gonna end up taking a knee.

Surprassing someones techniques mean you also overcome their skills
I don’t think so, skill isn’t Just the robotic use of techniques, it requires nuance. Knowing how to punch better doesn’t tell you when the optimal time to punch is for example

Why rude comment nooo :((
Knowing how to do certain moves better than someone else doesn’t immediately mean your more skilled than them in combat overall. If I learn how to throw 1 or 2 punches better than gervonta Davis that doesn’t mean I’m beating him in a fight I’m gonna end up taking a knee.
I don’t think so, skill isn’t Just the robotic use of techniques, it requires nuance. Knowing how to punch better doesn’t tell you when the optimal time to punch is for example
Idk get some OPM supporters

Why rude comment nooo :((
Because it's kinda funny and I chuckled.

Saitama will never beat Batman in skill. Garou wishes he could be half as skilled as Batman. If Saitama's only skill feat is mimicking and surpassing Garou, that ain't gonna cut it. A reminder this is the dude who knows every martial arts ever (and violent art), can analyze the shit out of people, and know how entire fights will play out before they begin. And you're using a Batman that eclipses the Batman of that time.

Batman could legit just use one of the many (as in all, he knows them all) nerve strikes or pressure points to incap and call it a day. Coupled with his scanners, he'd know what would work so the issue of "he might use one that wont work and get countered" wont be an issue.

Because it's kinda funny and I chuckled.

Saitama will never beat Batman in skill. Garou wishes he could be half as skilled as Batman. If Saitama's only skill feat is mimicking and surpassing Garou, that ain't gonna cut it. A reminder this is the dude who knows every martial arts ever, can analyze the shit out of people, and know how entire fights will play out before they begin. And you're using a Batman that eclipses the Batman of that time.
Idk call a OPM supporter
Batman could legit just use one of the many (as in all, he knows them all) nerve strikes or pressure points to incap and call it a day. Coupled with his scanners, he'd know what would work so the issue of "he might use one that wont work and get countered" wont be an issue.
Doesn't saitama resist dura neg stuff and anything that hits his bodily stuff including organs, nerves etc?

Idk call a OPM supporter
My brother in Christ, I'm caught up on both the webcomic and manga (I think, idk if ch183 came out yet), I don't need someone to explain what they can do because I know what they can do. I ain't saying Graou ain't ultra skilled, and that Saitama can't surpass him, because both of those happened. But I am saying you're comparing that to a dude with like 40 years of skills feats (PFP Batman has PC Batman's skills).

There is nothing either Garou or Saitama has done that Batman hasn't experienced already five times.
Doesn't saitama resist dura neg stuff and anything that hits his bodily stuff including organs, nerves etc?
He resists things like shockwave stuff, which Batman also has (even has instant kill variants that he modified to be non-lethal), which is why I didn't mention that. Though, to be fair, his "resistance" is moreso "Saitama is so tough that the low 5-B dude doing a shockwave attack didnt do shit", who knows what would happen if a comparable foe did it.

Nerve strikes? Especially coming from Batman? No such thing.

My brother in Christ, I'm caught up on both the webcomic and manga (I think, idk if ch183 came out yet), I don't need someone to explain what they can do because I know what they can do. I ain't saying Graou ain't ultra skilled, and that Saitama can't surpass him, because both of those happened. But I am saying you're comparing that to a dude with like 40 years of skills feats (PFP Batman has PC Batman's skills).

There is nothing either Garou or Saitama has done that Batman hasn't experienced already five times.

He resists things like shockwave stuff, which Batman also has (even has instant kill variants that he modified to be non-lethal), which is why I didn't mention that. Though, to be fair, his "resistance" is moreso "Saitama is so tough that the low 5-B dude doing a shockwave attack didnt do shit", who knows what would happen if a comparable foe did it.

Nerve strikes? Especially coming from Batman? No such thing.
Bro alright? I don't have knowledge on either so I am trying to leave why ar you dragging me back lol- Anyways I will wait for further input since its basically Skill vs RE

The only thing Boros is taking here is an L.

I had to think about this for a bit. Yeah, even if Saitama can match or even exceed Batman, I have to question that it'll be to such a degree it that it can even neutralize all the gadgets.
There's also the matter of stealth. What's to stop batman from just running, hiding, then sneaking up on Saitama? Or hit and run attacks?

What's to stop batman
Literally nothing. This Batman can instantly vanish against characters with every manner of super senses and x-ray vision.

Hell when Batman instantly vanished against Gotham, he started freaking out because he was using all his senses to try and locate him but he just couldn't. And Gordon had to basically go "impossible? Nah man, Batman".

Plus if Batman has all the shit in the prep key here except the motherbox and yr, he just highkey hax stomps.

Back