• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Titanic Asura's Wrath Revisions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do they dictate it to be this way? Which aspect of them means the Moon needs infinite gbe?
Because the moon should collapse into a blackhole (given how its got universal level of gravity), that part means infinite gbe.

Since the moon isn't a blackhole though (even though real physics says it should be), it doesn't have infinite gbe

Because the moon should collapse into a blackhole (given how its got universal level of gravity), that part means infinite gbe.

Since the moon isn't a blackhole though (even though real physics says it should be), it doesn't have infinite gbe
Right, then I repeat my previous comment: Why is this not an issue for the giant idol in the center of the Milky Way, very blatantly generating its own gravity?

Doesn't Chakravartin have Tier 3 galaxy-busting feats or something?

Actually, you don't see the "moon" right above Chakravatins head. That thing is further in the foreground than Chakravatin is.
It’s undeniable how close it is.
And there is no explosion before Asure reappears from the planet. All the red the appears is Asura (if you watch it frame-by-frame you see it). Only once he moves further away you see a red glowing hole behind him. Going by the hole/Asura still seems like the best method for me.
gDi6ysK.png

That red dot is Asura.
And if you admit that the model sizes are inconsistent, then I don't see your argument that it is consistent particularly between the shot of Asura far in the distance and the much later shot with the planet/moon...
You misinterpreted what I said. I clearly pointed out that large objects are scaled down due to graphical limitations. It’s a common short cut game developers do.
Actually, would GBE even work for something this massive? I think that's ultimately the issue regarding it collapsing into a black hole: Relativistic physics should dictate it to have infinite GBE.
This was never a problem for us before.

You misinterpreted what I said. I clearly pointed out that large objects are scaled down due to graphical limitations. It’s a common short cut game developers do.
you do realize that could be spinned the other way around and say that the moon is comparable to Chakratavin because of graphical limitations, right ?

you do realize that could be spinned the other way around and say that the moon is comparable to Chakratavin because of graphical limitations, right ?
I'd think they could've made it a tad bit smaller in that case to imply it's meant to be tiny compared to him, not quite the same as a few px Asura being compared to it.

Why make it appear so big in the first place then? They could’ve easily made it look as if it was at a farther distance. Then the thing being large planet sized would be more believable. However, they didn’t. They still decided to make it look light years wide.

Why make it appear so big in the first place then?
perspective, the moon is in front of Chakratavin

unknown.png

They could’ve easily made it look as if it was at a farther distance. Then the thing being large planet sized would be more believable. However, they didn’t. They still decided to make it look light years wide.
outside of straight up moving the camera to face the scene from the side, no, they really couldn't have done much to make the distance more clear

Also the smaller moon spawn as close, if not closer

unknown.png

So do you wanna say the slightly bigger than the destructor moons are also light years big ?

It is still clearly in the foreground. I dare say, it is much more in the foreground than Asura is in the foreground. And consider: given the size you assume for Chakravatin the distance would actually be gigantic.

image0.jpg

My guy, it’s this shot I’m talking about. It’s closer to him than anything else.
The moon really isn't closer in that shot. The perspective just makes it hard to tell. When the camera rotates it becomes clearer.

This was never a problem for us before.
If it makes the sizes for this game inconsistent then they are inconsistent. I mean, when it comes to comparing the sizes of objects downscaling one and upscaling the other is the same, really.

Thing is, the gravity doesn't change only once it collapses. From the moment the Schwarzschild Radius of the matter is larger than the matter itself, it should be impossible to remove it from the area i.e. a black hole forms. Since GBE is the energy necessary to spread the mass to an infinite distance away, that would mean the GBE is technically undefined.

Is it so wrong to want an universe destroying chad daddy cyborg deity?

At this point I think we're arguing semantics again (starry sky PTSD), we should just pick what's actually applicable and just role with it. That said I'm still against relying on IRL physics in a fictional setting were a giant parasitic monster can bust open the crust of an Earth-like planet, where a near star sized space colony can orbit that said planet and characters can grow large enough to dwarf various celestial bodies to even galaxies yet the cosmos keeps on functioning just fine.

Sometimes fiction be weird indeed.

Thing is, the gravity doesn't change only once it collapses. From the moment the Schwarzschild Radius of the matter is larger than the matter itself, it should be impossible to remove it from the area i.e. a black hole forms. Since GBE is the energy necessary to spread the mass to an infinite distance away, that would mean the GBE is technically undefined.
Yeah that is true, the Schwarzschild radius is several quintillion lightyears while the actual size is way smaller, so by actual physics its moot, but that doesn't address how other calcs have done galaxies-heavy planet-GBE before and there wasn't a problem then.

Also, it's important to note that the Schwarzschild radius is defined as where the escape velocity of a celestial body becomes faster than light, which is why it requires infinite/undefined energy.

But that's the real world, while this is fiction, where characters can move and push objects at FTL speeds without infinite energy.

(...Technically means that all [Should-Be-A-Blackhole-GBE] calcs are violating the FTL-KE rule, but you couldn't pry those calcs out of the ErGenverse's cold, dead hands, so I doubt Should-Be-A-Blackhole calcs will be invalidated any time soon.)

It is still clearly in the foreground. I dare say, it is much more in the foreground than Asura is in the foreground. And consider: given the size you assume for Chakravatin the distance would actually be gigantic.
The moon really isn't closer in that shot. The perspective just makes it hard to tell. When the camera rotates it becomes clearer.
Exactly the camera rotates. It tilts at a slightly downward angle. The camera is too close and Chakravartin is too big. No regular planet should be seen in that shot.
If it makes the sizes for this game inconsistent then they are inconsistent. I mean, when it comes to comparing the sizes of objects downscaling one and upscaling the other is the same, really.
I don’t appreciate you twisting my premise. They have do be downscaled when it comes to different shots. Realistically speaking, creating an object that big in proportion can easily crash the game. And like I said, that would be a lot of space and memory wasted from a scene that’s a few seconds long from a DLC worth $6.99 USD. You’re literally demanding game developers to do the impossible 🗿.

Yeah that is true, the Schwarzschild radius is several quintillion lightyears while the actual size is way smaller, so by actual physics its moot, but that doesn't address how other calcs have done galaxies-heavy planet-GBE before and there wasn't a problem then.
im just gonna pop in and say, dont use ergen, qi in verse deletes the laws of physics and replaces them with the laws of magic, which means that you cant exactly use them as a, we break physics in other stuff too, so why cant we break it here

im just gonna pop in and say, dont use ergen, qi in verse deletes the laws of physics and replaces them with the laws of magic, which means that you cant exactly use them as a, we break physics in other stuff too, so why cant we break it here
There's also the Star Destroyer calc

If ergen could just remove the Laws and physics, making them remove those Schwarzschild Radius

Then same thing Can be applied to Asura's wrath, like They made something even more impressive, a golden Buddha statue 6000+ light years in diameter

even if it's a downgrade, at least Akuma is still being discussed in this community, bro like the last time Akuma was discussed was about a year ago when he was downgraded because the game buff or buffed form didn't scale to his AP.💀
Canon version is still discussed and used here in matches, let alone months ago used in Death Battle, so dont know what you mean by "last time Akuma was discussed was about a year ago"

And afair this version had no updates tier wise

I agree with most of the revision, although I have a couple of points to address.

I think Golden Chakravartin could be considered bigger than entire galaxies, but that goes in contradiction with the guide posted.
It says he was sitting at the center of the Milky Way, but how could he do that if he was dozens of times bigger than a single galaxy? We can't accept both things due to such contradiction, Chakravartin is either much bigger than many galaxies or "simply" big enough to sit at the center of one and affect it in a meaningful way.

I think Ryu and Akuma should be High 5-A even in base.
This because they fight an Asura who has access to his Mantra Form, which is achieved only at the end of the game, when he's High 5-A in his base.
Also, on the moon we see the sheat of Augus' sword, meaning that the battle with the latter has already happened by that time, and base Asura was High 5-A in that battle.

I don't have a real stance of the moon's size. We see it being rather close to Chakravartin, but at the same time we've pretty much accepted that the game doesn't always represent things being the size they're intended to be due to limitations.
For this reason the moon might look closer to Chakravartin than it really is, simply because the game couldn't support showing it so far, and so it appears close to the deity, and then suddenly closer to Asura, who's still a decent distance away from the god.

I think Golden Chakravartin could be considered bigger than entire galaxies, but that goes in contradiction with the guide posted.
It says he was sitting at the center of the Milky Way, but how could he do that if he was dozens of times bigger than a single galaxy? We can't accept both things due to such contradiction, Chakravartin is either much bigger than many galaxies or "simply" big enough to sit at the center of one and affect it in a meaningful way.
No, in zamasu calc chakravartin size is is likely very small if you compared it to real Milky way size

Chakravartin size is like 6226 light years, and milky way is bout one hundred thousand light years

think Golden Chakravartin could be considered bigger than entire galaxies, but that goes in contradiction with the guide posted.
It says he was sitting at the center of the Milky Way, but how could he do that if he was dozens of times bigger than a single galaxy? We can't accept both things due to such contradiction, Chakravartin is either much bigger than many galaxies or "simply" big enough to sit at the center of one and affect it in a meaningful way
wdym

He's just sitting exactly in the milky way while being bigger enough to the point is fingers could be argued to be galaxy sized. Here example: There's chair smaller and less wider than Person A, Person A decides to sit in this chair, while he's taller and wider than the chair, Person A is still sitting.

So basically, Chakra is the person and the milky way is the chair. Is easy to conclude there's no contradiction happening.

I agree with most of the revision, although I have a couple of points to address.

wdym

He's just sitting exactly in the milky way while being bigger enough to the point is fingers could be argued to be galaxy sized. Here example: There's chair smaller and less wider than Person A, Person A decides to sit in this chair, while he's taller and wider than the chair, Person A is still sitting.

So basically, Chakra is the person and the milky way is the chair. Is easy to conclude there's no contradiction happening.
I'm sorry, when was it ever brought up that Chakra was bigger than a galaxy? The angsizing with the distance to the center of the milky way only puts him at 6000-ish lightyears tall. What's making him larger than a galaxy?

Also-
He's just sitting exactly in the milky way while being bigger enough to the point is fingers could be argued to be galaxy sized.
Person A decides to sit in this chair, while he's taller and wider than the chair, Person A is still sitting.
How the heck do you sit in a chair that's the size of your finger tip?
At that point it's sitting on nothing with an object in your butt, and the milky way is very clearly not inside of Chakra's butt.

I'm sorry, when was it ever brought up that Chakra was bigger than a galaxy? The angsizing with the distance to the center of the milky way only puts him at 6000-ish lightyears tall. What's making him larger than a galaxy?
I not sure if someone brought chakra being bigger than galaxies or not, but in game all the dots looks exactly like galaxy, and is not perspective into play, both at long and close distances chakra is still bigger than the dots.

I not sure if someone brought chakra being bigger than galaxies or not, but in game all the dots looks exactly like galaxy, and is not perspective into play, both at long and close distances chakra is still bigger than the dots.
Ah, I see. The problem is that if those were galaxies, it would contradict how Chakra is at the center of the Milky Way, given that you can't really sit inside something and be at the center if you're way bigger than the thing.

Although they do look galaxy-like, they could also be globular clusters / star clusters.

dots looks exactly like galaxy,
Welp, yeah
But due to size inconsistent and chakravartin sitting on complete Artwork

It's clearly not a galaxy, more like star cluster maybe? Or Solar system?

Although, it doesn't make sense it was a bigger galaxy while chakravartin is sitting on the center of galaxy, if chakravartin size was bigger than like local group galaxies, than the view from earth Must be like golden space because the entire milky way was chakravartin chair (yeah chakravartin ass)

So we can assume it was fake galaxies, like decorations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back