• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Titanic Asura's Wrath Revisions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh yea there's this giant ass Buddha statue 6000 light years in size in the middle of the Milky Way galaxy, which may I remind you contains a supermassive black hole, and proceeds to shoot out MFTL+ lasers"

"b-b-b-but that galaxy sized moon would collapse into a black hole IRL, we can't use this"

because it blatantly violates kinetic energy calcs. You're scaling the moon from a wonky perspective to say it's the size of a galaxy, which would mean that Chakaravartin would be throwing it at faster than light speeds, before seemingly slowing down to slower-than-lights speeds when it approaches Asura to justify the KE.

I

because it blatantly violates kinetic energy calcs. You're scaling the moon from a wonky perspective to say it's the size of a galaxy, which would mean that Chakaravartin would be throwing it at faster than light speeds, before seemingly slowing down to slower-than-lights speeds when it approaches Asura to justify the KE.
Nothing on the blog was about KE. It was a GBE calc.

Nothing about it involved KE tho. Just GBE.

I
You just proved to all of us that you didn’t read shit 🗿.

Let's be honest many characters on the wiki would get Physics Manipulation if we really want to split hairs with "reality" but that's never gonna happen plus the calc is based upon the moon having similar properties to actual natural satellites and celestial bodies (Since thats the default and most applicable assumption) for all we know the galaxy brain moon might be infused with some magical matra BS that makes the feat potentially more or less impressive but we would never know.

I know I have said this multiple times before but fiction be weird. Honestly any argument that relies on or is related to appeal to reality shouldn't be applicable imo.

You're scaling the moon from a wonky perspective to say it's the size of a galaxy,
For the 9999 Times

When did we said it was Size of a galaxy?

Milky way it's about 100,000 light-years and that golden Buddha it's just like 6000+ light-years and the moon size is 3000+ light-years

would mean that Chakaravartin would be throwing it at faster than light speeds, before seemingly slowing down to slower-than-lights speeds when it approaches Asura to justify the KE.
Nah dawg since when we usin KE? It's GBE💀

Looks like we have to wait for like 1 Millions years cuz this shit was unbreakable┏(^0^)┛
Yeah the arguments are quite weak. The strongest argument was attacking the size of the object itself, which I gave valid refutes for. I even calculated the most possible low end for the object and got 4-B. No planet or moon I’ve ever heard of has a 4-B GBE.
Not to mention I only claimed it’s a moon because it looks like the moon. Assuming it’s a planet would make it 19 times baseline 3-A.

Yeah the arguments are quite weak. The strongest argument was attacking the size of the object itself, which I gave valid refutes for. I even calculated the most possible low end for the object and got 4-B. No planet or moon I’ve ever heard of has a 4-B GBE.
Not to mention I only claimed it’s a moon because it looks like the moon. Assuming it’s a planet would make it 19 times baseline 3-A.
Why not making 'em low and high ends respectively

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back