• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giving to Asura's Wrath 3-Bs actual 3-B values

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the title says.

Basically the 3-B values for Asura's Wrath god tiers are just bad, so I'll cover them in the new recalcs I made.

1) Chakravatin's Big Moon: The original calc basically used a formula that uses the radius and not the mass as the basis, resulting in a hilariously low result as the Moon has a faaaaaaaaaar lower Schwarzschild radius for the mass than the respective Black Hole, getting in 4-A. Used the Mass instead and got a result that is around 2 billions times higher than their current 3-B level.

2) Chakravatin exploding: Ok, so... the original calc is a mess.
  • For the cosmic inverse-square formula it uses the galaxy explosion and not the Sun's GBE formula, when not even the baseline 3-B does this.
  • The radius is downplayed a lot because apparently there wasn't much the Chakravatin's statue besides those galaxies, HOWEVER:
    • The fight clearly happened in an universe and not some empty pocket realm.
    • There were clearly stars around Asura while he fought in some visuals and also around the explosion after that Chakravatin died.
    • The reason why the space around Chakravatin seemed empty is just... simple. The statue already makes thoe galaxies look tiny, so if you're distant enough from it to the point the statue is a small dot, you wouldn't see the galaxies either. And even then, that seems to be just a graphics limitation than anything, game developing can't be always consistent after all.
  • The scans of these 3 points are in the new calc blog. Besides, saying that at least a star wasn't at the edge or close to it simply seems too much of a weird assumption.
Profiles involved are just Asura and Chakravatin.

Probably not going to matter in the long run.
Let me try.

Chakravatin's height (roughly assuming it's a sphere, and not counting the "chair" which he's sitting on) is 520512.820513 Light Years or 4.92432632e21 m.

Volume is: (3.14 * (4.92432632e21^3))/6 = 6.2491201e64 m^3 or 6.2491201e70 cm^3.

Now, let's use the ends of Gold.

Frag: 50 * 6.2491201e70 = 3.12456005e72 J

Violent Frag: 132 * 6.2491201e70 = 8.24883853e72 J

Pulv: 205 * 6.2491201e70 = 1.28106962e73 J

And note that the explosion in itself is 1.3323706e72 J, so even fragmentation is >x2 it.

What is left to do here?
To talk about the destruction of the big statue being added to the explosion feat, as apparently its value is higher than the explosion. I'd propose for pulverization as there aren't any pieces of it left when it exploded.

'kay i finally got around to looking at the destruction one
i left a comment here that said "go for it" using pulv but i had second thoughts
chakrafartin (lol) is absolutely huge - over 5x the diameter of the milky way.
even destroying him into planet-sized chunks (i.e really really weak frag) would be completely invisible on this kinda scale.

doing the destruction is fine but i recommend using frag since it's like... the bare minimum. we cannot say it was anything beyond that because we cannot see the fragments on account of the scale we're dealing with, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back