• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Timmy Turner vs Pink Panther

This borders into inconclusive territory if you ask me, I can´t tell which to vote for

Okay, finally decided, Pink Panther FRA

This is kinda old, FOP characters were going to be upgraded on another thread, their profiles had quite a few changes since June 6, like that regen someone added to Timmy I have no idea where does it came from, and the explanatory blog of the verse I have was updated many times, having now more examples of the Fairies doing things Butter previously said they couldn't.

Can those last users who voted Pink state what those reasons are? As a request, not a necessity. I pointed out this being outdated, seeing FRAs and not more arguments on the thread or talks about what's outdated and what isn't certainly feels unreliable. Not unexpected, tho.

The votes were FRA. They are related to the fact PP is smarter, has the same general hacks, upon other things. Just to cover the general reasons.

PP's only arguably smarter than Timmy at his peak, which is how he is now. Cosmo and Wanda can heal Timmy from anything PP can throw at him while PP can't resist anything Timmy can throw at him, including of course the hax listed in his profile that he can resist due to Fairy magic's higher potency with those. That's also a general cover from Timmy's reason here, but I can now easily show evidence of Cosmo and Wanda doing anything previously said that they couldn't.

No they can't. A lot of PP hacks one shots Timmy.

And pink Panther can resist a lot thrown at him. His Regen alone makes him immediately hard to even kill.

His hacks can counter most of timmys hacks. And Timmys most likely hack he would use PP Easily counters like BFR. Plus stealth. A skill he is so good at he hides in front of people or in their literal clothes. And what he is downright known to use

And there's no arguing Panther is smarter. Pink Panther manipulates geniuses on the levels to creating super advanced tech capable of breaking light speed and logic defying tech. Timmy never has handled something of that level in tech without magic assist. And he usually is an idiot. And even at his peak. He usually is an idiot before he is smart. His inability to often think decisions ahead costs him dearly as well.

"No they can't"

"And Pink Panther can resist a lot thrown at him"

"His hacks can counter most of timmys hacks. And Timmys most likely hack he would use PP Easily counters like BFR."

Any actual reasons for this aside from that one thing? It wouldn't even be that good for PP how giving how Cosmo and Wanda could know how he's not done yet due to their Clairvoyance or Wanda's surprisingly consistent precog.

"His Regen alone makes him immediately hard to even kill."

Kinda redundant giving how Timmy and his Fairies have the same regen, idk about Timmy, but the Fairies heal themselves with little to no effort, with their type 2 Immortality helping as well.

"Plus stealth. A skill he is so good at he hides in front of people or in their literal clothes."

As before, Wanda's precog, which are also Enhanced Senses, could very well help with that. Fairy magic also has no need to see or touch someone to target it, so there is that.

"And there's no arguing Panther is smarter. Pink Panther manipulates geniuses on the levels to creating super advanced tech capable of breaking light speed and logic defying tech. Timmy never has handled something of that level in tech without magic assist."

What those geniuses did means little on how they may get manipulated, this has been said to you before, "Timmy never has handled something of that level in tech without magic assist" is incredibly null here.

"And he usually is an idiot. And even at his peak. He usually is an idiot before he is smart. His inability to often think decisions ahead costs him dearly as well."

Once again, he's most of the time not in the context of a conflict and he just doesn't give a sh*t, when he is in a conflict, which is what should matter here, he repeatedly aims for a one wish solution. Not that anything you said there would matter giving how he's not an idiot here, his intelligence is inconsistent and he's at the best of it. Pointing out him being an idiot is as relevant as pointing out magic in the show sometimes no being on the same tier as the one we are using here.

Suspicious priorities we have here with Buttersamuri ignoring the arguments above and adding the match instead. As said before I believe this match to be outdated, aside from full of downplay, as such it should not be closed.

Eficiente said:
Suspicious priorities we have here with Buttersamuri ignoring the arguments above and adding the match instead. As said before I believe this match to be outdated, aside from full of downplay, as such it should not be closed.
Considering the debate still went on. And I wasn't going through the same debate I had before. I already was sticking by my side and reasons. Plus the reasons still being valid reason to vote, we just didn't agree. And the 24 hour period already happened. Fair game to add.

And as Bobsican says. Outdated only when changes actually happen and are related to said match (example. If Timmy got a speed buff. Doesn't outdate the fight cause speed is equal. If it don't change the reasons. It's good)

@Bob The match is outdated due to all the changes that did happened sence June 6, and the downplay, I wasn't talking just about those upgrades, they were but a + to point out how outdated this is.

You completely missed the point there and in your other comment. You know why the changes weren't made? 'Cuz the verse has almost no supporters, I knew arguing here would be to do so alone. There was more, but I hope you can deduct it by yourself, Bob.

Eficiente said:
@Bob The match is outdated due to all the changes that did happened sence June 6, and the downplay, I wasn't talking just about those upgrades, they were but a + to point out how outdated this is.

You completely missed the point there and in your other comment. You know why the changes weren't made? 'Cuz the verse has almost no supporters, I knew arguing here would be to be to do so alone. There was more, but I hope you can deduct it by yourself, Bob.
"Downplay"

No. Disagreement. Just because we don't agree how to fight goes, doesn't Mean it's downplay. Several points I made to say PP won. You have different views. That's how debate works surprisingly.

And this fight wasn't ever about their AP. This fight was about their hacks. Timmys AP cant bypass Regen anyway. So the fact they get any stronger doesn't effect the fight less that AP can bypass Regen.

"how the fight goes" is hilariously misleading on how you claimed the FOP characters would be limited to under any situation alien to this match. Every possible inconsistency in the show was dealed at its worst by you and trying to explain why this wasn't the case was an absolute nightmare. If I didn't know you I would think you were just trying to tire the opposition with stuff, but I do know you, which is why I wanna to avoid this match-up as for now.

That was only One of the points. Which I knew you were going to try and use as an excuse. Which is why I was prepared to shoot that down.

Even if that point was wrong. That's 1 out of the several points. So no. Not viable to remove the match. My other points still stand even had that one not stood. And I was going by the literal rules of magic. FOP like an cartoon is inconsistent. So I went by the actual laws That fairies are forced to follow.

When I said "Every possible inconsistency in the show" I meant more than just Da Rules, which in turn end up including more than one point, but in any case, this can be closed now. I know it wouldn't age well and I'm liking how it looks right now.

Back