• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Psychomaster35 said:
@Bobsican Well, thats for using a composite version of Timmy.
Composites can´t just be suddendly used, especially for characters liek Timmy which already have a main canon.

If streamable stops deleting my evidence about the verse and I'm able to finish my research on it I may try to add him a composite key. Next year, at best.

Wait, Timmy can have a composite? Odd, as Spongebob has been rejected a lot, unless he lacks a solid main canon unlike Spongebob?

Assuming that his resistance to reality warping doesn't make him immune to magic, it's IC for Timmy to use BFR, Transmutation, and power null. All of which have shown to work on at least a planetary scale.

Timmy goes insane, unable to think straight. Incapacitated. Cthulhu then only need to hit him a few times of use some abilities. Qualify as a stomp?

EmperorRorepme said:
Timmy goes insane, unable to think straight. Incapacitated. Cthulhu then only need to hit him a few times of use some abilities. Qualify as a stomp?
Not if his fairies help with that afterwards, as I think they should be more resistant, as far I remember.

When did they resist Madness Manipulation that works on beings without minds in the first place and higher dimensional beings. Also pretty sure this key of Timmy is just him with fairy powers.

Back