• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Timmy Turner vs Pink Panther

Eficiente

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Color-themed battle.

I can easily see many mistakes on Pink Panther's profile but I will ignore that for now.

Timmy only has Cosmo and Wanda.

Both at High 5-A

Speed =

Timmy Turner: 4 (ShockingPsychic, Maverick Zero X, GoCommitDi, Psychomaster35)

Pink Panther: 8 (Buttersamuri, Huesito88, Christian Higdon, Bobsican, Walker21232123, Joe2019, Pocket Shark, Metalthegear12)

Inconclusive: 0

IMG 6048
TimmyTurnerH2

The Standard Equipment, for example. Most, if not all of the stuff there should go under Optional Equipment.

Not really. Most of it is standard. And Hammer space has let him pull this stuff out before.

Optional equipment is just The Narrator as he is technically another person. Tho still a Narrator he can communicate with at any point. So it's up to the person to give it to him or not.

And the cloning machine cause it is immobile and too big to be carrying around (granted he technically could be considering his class strength and hammer space)

What are the limits on Timmy's wishes again? Also, what are the victory methods? Couldn't Timmy just say "I wish that Pink Panther was dead." Or "I wish that Pink Panther couldn't move."?

ShockingPsychic said:
What are the limits on Timmy's wishes again? Also, what are the victory methods? Couldn't Timmy just say "I wish that Pink Panther was dead." Or "I wish that Pink Panther couldn't move."?
Da rulz prevent him from wishing death on people. He could wish only indirectly. His wishes can't directly kill Panther. They can however indirectly. Like if he wished for a robot and used it to kill panther

Look, I'm going to bring this into a CRT another day, but no, none of that is a set of items that he can be expected to have on hand at any time, and being able to summon stuff also goes with in its own section.

Yea. That ain't gonna work. He literally has pulled this stuff out of nowhere before. Like the pencil, Pink paint, guns, Ect. So the equipment should definitely be standard. And in different episodes. It's hammerspace. What thousands to millions of cartoon characters do. Immensely common. But make it if you think I stand by it

Tho I do need to remove the suit. I won't lie about that. I literally made that a separate key.

Then again, there is a "Can Create/Summon" section below Optional Equipment you can put on a profile where all of that should go.

Anyway, you are right about Da Rules, although we ignore those that are repeatedly contradicted by the show. At the same time, how is PP going to kill Timmy, exactly?

I'm going with Timmy due to pure hax and variety. He could make the air toxic with him being immune, trap Panther in a cage, freeze him in time and them wallop him with a bat or fill him with lead, shrink him then step on him, etc.

Eficiente said:
Then again, there is a "Can Create/Summon" section below Optional Equipment you can put on a profile where all of that should go.

Anyway, you are right about Da Rules, although we ignore those that are repeatedly contradicted by the show. At the same time, how is PP going to kill Timmy, exactly?
Many characters get their equipment as standard with hammer space. Felix, Bugs. Mickey too I think. That's typically accepted.

Ehh no. They shouldn't be ignored. Maybe some smaller rules get contridicted. But the no killing is pretty straight forward. And far more consistent. Same for contests and other main ones

Plot hacks, time hacks, BFR, physically kill him, transmution, possession, Age Manipulation. Lot of options.

And none are limited to a rule book. As well. He doesn't have to wish for it to happen. He can do it. So while Timmy tries and wishes. Pink yeets

ShockingPsychic said:
I'm going with Timmy due to pure hax and variety. He could make the air toxic with him being immune, trap Panther in a cage, freeze him in time and them wallop him with a bat or fill him with lead, shrink him then step on him, etc.
Make the air toxic won't work. Pink has survived toxins before.

Trap him in a cage won't work. He can teleport. Create portals and more

Pink Panther can also mess with time

Shrink him won't work cause pink has size manipulation and Has come back from being disintegrated

He is just as hacky. But not limited to having to wish for his. Pink can yeet With the same hacks before Timmy can speak. Fairies can't granted wishes without Timmy wishing.

Buttersamuri said:
Ehh no. They shouldn't be ignored. Maybe some smaller rules get contridicted. But the no killing is pretty straight forward.

Plot hacks, time hacks, BFR, physically kill him, transmution, possession, Age Manipulation. Lot of options.

And none are limited to a rule book. As well. He doesn't have to wish for it to happen. He can do it. So while Timmy tries and wishes. Pink yeets
Didn't said that one should be ignore, just remarking that in general, by the nature of your previous comment it seemed necessary.

Plot hax; ok. Time manip; Pseudo due to acausality. BFR; Timmy wishes himself back or his fairies bring him back on their own. Physically kill him; Fairies revive him. Transmution; Fairies turn him back to normal. Possession; Fairies exorcise him. Age Manipulation; Fairies turn him back to normal, iirc he also doesn't age.

That last advantage is not so big in the practice, especially with the fairies being able to act on their own.

Buttersamuri said:
Maverick Zero X said:
How does PP manipulate time?
His remote. Can fast forward or reverse time.
Vicky tried that when he stole his Re-Do Watch, both Timmy without any Re-Do Watch and Wanda noticed the firat time reversal, continued by many alterations of time also noticed.

Literally All of timmys best hacks require him to speak first

Literally none of Pink panthers require that.

Not only is Pink Panther immensely smart and much luckier. His hacks work faster

You are saying Timmy can do this and that

Well so can Pink Panther. But he does it faster.

Here's the fight summed up

Both have hacks to one shot or freeze or BFR the other.

Pink panther counters BFR via portals and many items

Pink Panther yeets Timmy before he can wish for anything as He needs to wish to do anything hacks.

Pink Panther doesn't. So logically

Same hacks

Ones Way way smarter and way luckier

Pink Panther can do his faster and doesn't require two certain things (speaking. And fairies)

So pink Panther would win way more times

ShockingPsychic said:
Would PP be able to kill Timmy before he can speak?
He has all the same hacks. But he is smarter and luckier. So most definitely yes. He could do what Timmy is about to wish for before he can wish for it

ShockingPsychic said:
Do they get prep?
Says nothing about prep. And if there was. Panther just does his hacks even faster.

Panther

Luck

Intelligence

Experience

Skill

Regen

Same

Hacks

Prep or not

Before anything, PP isn't the smartest here, nor he has the experience advantage. Timmy has also tricked a large amount of foes, except that in this case these are characters with hundreds of years of experience or extroardinary geniuses, and his tricks not always come down to him using his powers to fool others, but instead using sequences of events to ruin others. At the same time, he does actually do battle with foes just as strong, if not far stronger than him with his magic, with those having the same amount of hax, being very willing to use them, and not needing to talk to do so. Has PP deal with same? And with the same proficiency as Timmy? For 50 years? I really don't think so.

Fighting skills wise yes, PP has that advantage, which, just like the advantage of him not needing to speak to use his powers, in practice means very little.

The way Timmy's fairies can heal him and deal with hax, which they have done many times before, is a much better advantage, especially over PP's situational ways to deal with Timmy's hax, which he doesn't have that many anyway. PP can't directly resist anything Timmy has due to the higher potency he holds on his powers. The list of things Timmy has to win here is way biggear than PP's, such as mindhax, power null or transmutation, those being very in-character for him to use. I'm yet to see PP's ways to win here being properly elaborated, which has in turn have so far ignored stuff such as the fairies' regen, and the universal range Fairy Magic has.

Oh most certainly he is. Timmy is below average most of the time. Pink Panther is a literal genius. Timmy sometimes has tricked others and even smart yes. But he consistently doesn't think things through and is below average to maybe average intelligence. Where pink Panther is casually manipulating Geniuses on a casual and daily bases. So Most certainly Pink Panther is smarter

PP has dealed with powerful and hacky people before. He has literally beaT with a creature who could resist some of his hacks. And dealed with others who had similar or the same hacks. And same power like Big Nose. And Pink Panther uses his Hacks A LOT. It's a very consistent thing to do. So yes to both your questions.

Not needing to speak is a huge factor. Cause If pink ends Timmy before he can speak. Then Timmy literally can't use any hacks. Timmy tries and speaks and Pink Panther pauses him, or turns him into a baby, removes his mouth, erases his head, turns him into a musical note, posses his literal body, or remove him from the battle field, trap him inside a piece of paper. Shred that same paper. Or much more. Like I said before and over and over again. Both have basically the same hacks. But Pink panthers can do his instantly and freely. Timmy needs to be able to say I wish "so and so"

And that assumes Timmy immediately goes for the kill. Which if we say he does. Pink yeets him even harder via erasing his existence. Or the many other hacks he has that one shots

Timmies fairies can only Do that IF Timmy wishes for it. They are bound by those rules. Your only argument is Timmy Ca do this and that. But in a real fight. Pink Panther can do the same thing. Except he can do it first and isn't limited on it like Timmy is. Timmy is limited by bother he rules which take away directly killing Pink Panther. Counters a lot of hacks like BRF via Teleportation and portal creation. And he can match and surpass all of timmys other hacks he is left with.

The win is quite straight forward and one explained it too many times

Either could one shot

Pink Panther can do his faster, has general supernatural luck on his side, as well intelligence. So he wins

That's why he "Varies" in Intelligence, and it's not as if he were at his worst here, on the contrary. Both are geniuses. "Timmy sometimes has tricked others" isn't remotely fair to all of his tricks he has done in the show, especially on latter seasons.

When dealing with PP, Big Nose isn't really on the same level as PP. Can you show some examples of him dealing with hacky people?

I mean, I may as well say that the 4 kilometers nulls that advantage of not needing to speak and gives it to Timmy via using his powers from a longer range.

• Pink Panther pauses him; Valid.
  • turns him into a baby; Then again, Cosmo and Wanda heal him from that.
  • removes his mouth; As before, it even seems like something he have done before.
  • erases his head; As before.
  • turns him into a musical note: As before.
  • posses his literal body; As before.
  • remove him from the battle field; Literally a bad idea due to higher range, + Clairvoyance. And again Cosmo and Wanda bring him back, him being with them or not.
  • trap him inside a piece of paper; Cosmo and Wanda move thier wands and problem solved.
And let it be clear, I know this in general isn't a perfect solution for everything, but the point is that it is a valid solution Timmy can easily access to. Meanwhile, what's PP doing to do against

• Memory erase.
  • Morality manipulation.
  • Mind control.
  • Power Nullification.
  • Transmutation.
  • Biological Manipulation.
  • Some random form of Status Effect Inducement.
  • Some random form of Reality Warping.
All of that being in-character for him. PP doesn't have any way to resist this.

>"And that assumes Timmy immediately goes for the kill. Which if we say he does. Pink yeets him even harder via erasing his existence. Or the many other hacks he has that one shots"

Timmy does actually always try to end problems in one wish, most plots of the show go on how he is unable to do so due to x reasons that may or may not be BScand then confronting problems in other ways. In the case here, he doesn't need to kill PP, nor he's bloodlusted. Also, his EE seems inpractic, does he need to touch Timmy with that Pencil? By comparison, most of the time Timmy's magic works by having his fairies' wands being slightly moved, a target(s) is affected without anything traveling into them. Not to mention the 4 kilometers advantage Timmy has.

>"Timmies fairies can only Do that IF Timmy wishes for it."

This is not the case, which is why I mentioned that we ignore those rules that are repeatedly contradicted by the show. Cosmo and Wanda have act, heal Timmy and use hax on his opponents before many times, all on their own, even in initial seasons.

>"Timmy is limited by bother he rules which take away directly killing Pink Panther"

This being a factor is nothing more than redundancy, Timmy has dozens of ways to win without breaking the rules, of course he's not going to wish PP dead, he has no reason at all to do so or sometimes that breaks Da Rules. If anything, you could say that PP having less ways to win here makes him limited.

>"Counters a lot of hacks like BRF via Teleportation and portal creation. And he can match and surpass all of timmys other hacks he is left with."

I'm sorry what? How he deals with BRF was said before, but how does he deal with all the other hax hasn't, at all. I invite you once again to do so.

So, to summarize there is no practical advantage in intelligence here, but they both do hold this advantages:

Timmy

• +More experience (50 years in canon)
  • +More hax, even when counting in-character ones
  • +Being 4kms apart gives him a massive advantage on him using his powers, PP doesn't have that much range
  • +Magic most of the time affects others instantly
  • +His fairies can heal him and deal with many of PP's hax
  • +PP has no answer to most of Timmy's hax, the ones the can resist he gets completely affected by it due the much higher potency Timmy has with the feats of the show
  • +His fairies are hide as inanimate objects, no realy much but still something
  • +His fairies can act on their own, if needed to
Pink

• +Supernatural Luck
  • +Timmy's fairies dealing with his hax is not a perfect solution
  • +Them being hide as objects is easily detectable
  • +Timmy himself needs to speak to use his wishes, at least initially when going aggressively
  • +Timmy's fairies will not act on their own naturally, only when needed to
  • +Can deal with some of Timmy's hax

Exactly. He varies. Most of the time he is stupid. While Pink Panther is just a consistent Genius. He is the smarter one.

"When dealing with PP, Big Nose isn't really on the same level as PP. Can you show some examples of him dealing with hacky people?"

Wha?!?? He literally gets quite a bit from scaling or being a bit superior to Big Nose. But No. just. Big Nose is definitely the same level. And he literally fights and beats a green creature who resistaed a lot of his hacks and still beat him.

I mean, I may as well say that the 4 kilometers nulls that advantage of not needing to speak and gives it to Timmy via using his powers from a longer range.

4KM doesn't mater cause his time hacks have worked over thousands of feet away. And can work interstellar with his best stuff.

"Pink Panther pauses him; Valid."

And the most likely outcome.

"turns him into a baby; Then again, Cosmo and Wanda heal him from that."

Nope. Not without Timmy wishing it. We know that because Timmy quite literally had to spell out he wished he wasn't a baby anymore for them to actually reverse the effect. And in the time he would do that. Pink Panther would have Plenty of time to One shot Timmy in so many ways

"removes his mouth; As before, it even seems like something he have done before."

he hasn't ever dealed with that before. He hasn't ever done that before. As well, can't wish his way out of it

"erases his head; As before."

As said before too. And Timmy would be dead at that point. He doesn't have that kind of Regen or survivability. If he has no head. He is dead

"turns him into a musical note: As before."

As before to. Still can't granted a wish if not said so

"posses his literal body; As before."

As said before. And if he is possessed. He literally couldn't wish for anything as Pink Panther controls him. He could make Timmy wish for things against him

"remove him from the battle field; Literally a bad idea due to higher range, + Clairvoyance. And again Cosmo and Wanda bring him back, him being with them or not."

Nope: because all of Pink panthers BFR is trapping in different dimensions. Which would be outside timmys range. Adding on. A rule in Da rulzs "A godchild cannot change anything in a universe that is not the Fairly OddParents! universe." counters this. So Timmy wouldn't be able to touch him.

"trap him inside a piece of paper; Cosmo and Wanda move thier wands and problem solved."

Nope. Because like I said before many times

"Timmy does actually always try to end problems in one wish, most plots of the show go on how he is unable to do so due to x reasons that may or may not be BScand then confronting problems in other ways. In the case here, he doesn't need to kill PP, nor he's bloodlusted. Also, his EE seems inpractic, does he need to touch Timmy with that Pencil? By comparison, most of the time Timmy's magic works by having his fairies' wands being slightly moved, a target(s) is affected without anything traveling into them. Not to mention the 4 kilometers advantage Timmy has."

And he always screws it up the first time. He is a natural screw up. And almost doesn't give his plans much thought. His wishes always tend to backfire on him. And Panther doesn't need to touch him to do several hacks like possession, time hacks, mind contron, transmution,

This is not the case, which is why I mentioned that we ignore those rules that are repeatedly contradicted by the show. Cosmo and Wanda have act, heal Timmy and use hax on his opponents before many times, all on their own, even in initial seasons. (This is in bold cause this is the worst part of the argument)

No. Just No. Wrong. It is a BIG thing in Da Rulz and consistently throughout the show an issue that they can't grant wishes without Timmy saying so. "Wishes can only be granted if made by the child, unless the child wishes for his fairies to grant someone else's wishes." They can teleport yes. They can change THIER body. But they can't grant wishes without Timmy saying so. And they can't touch Timmy with their magic without his permission in a wish. Else Several episodes where Timmy couldn't talk, and they knew very well what needed to happen, would be solved cause they could have just poofed him to normal. When he was a baby, they couldn't turn him back without him spelling it out for them, and same for other situations like a meteor was flying at earth and he didn't have a voice to speak with. The show may have minor Inconsistencies. But that just more PIS. The Rule Boom clearly states the rules against it. So No. No. No. You are Not excluding a Vital Rule that is essential to the Plot and in an actual Rule book against what Faires and their magic can do. If that is your reasoning to back up Timmy. Then that reason is not a usable one and shouldn't be counted

"This being a factor is nothing more than redundancy, Timmy has dozens of ways to win without breaking the rules, of course he's not going to wish PP dead, he has no reason at all to do so or sometimes that breaks Da Rules. If anything, you could say that PP having less ways to win here makes him limited."

And he isn't going to try and use an instant hack ability that would one shot Panther. He likely would wish Panther somewhere else. Like he does with a lot of monsters. Which Panther solves with portals and teleportation. And he easily gets the drop on Timmy then. Or. As well, the fact Pink Panther gets his hacks in first cause he literally doesn't need to vocal command his hacks unlike Timmy. Meaning he always gets the first move since his stuff is instant and Timmys isn't.

"how does he deal with all the other hax hasn't, at all. I invite you once again to do so."

He has resisted hacks that go towards the mind and has shown pretty much immunity to it. Several hacks counter timmys. Wether he counters cause he has the same hacks but can do his faster. Or his hacks like he pencil, remote, or reality warping can literally undo anything Timmy tries. If Timmy tried any physical attacks wether it be with robot or blasts. Pink panthers has healed from being disintegrated. And this doesn't even take in account how stealth Pink Panther is. To the literal point he hid in someone's own clothes and they didn't notice Him. Another thing that he would most definitely resort too. And Timmy would have a hard time dealing with. And Timmy ain't beating Plot Manipulation either. Plot hacks out hack basically timmys Arsenal of hacks. Adding on. He can't even directly hurt or kill as also being against Da rulz. Which hardens the fight even more. Plus if Pink even sees the fairies. This gets Timmy in the position of losing his fairies. Another thing he has to watch out for. And Pink is a genius. He would pick up on it Fast. And Once Timmy Bites it. They can't bring him back. As Da rulz had a rule against being people from the dead back to life. And he won't even be able to touch Ant of panthers Arsenal. "Fairy magic cannot affect other magical or super-powerful items." Which protects panthers Arsenal and even himself when using certain Arsenal like his suit. And on the very likely chance he steals their wands. As being in character to something he would do. And Wanda and Cosmo losing their wands A lot. "Whoever has a wand has complete control over it, meaning a godchild cannot wish it back, and whomever has the wand has the power to grant their own wishes and the wishes of others," it leaves him completely defenseless with no way to get the wand back. Also back on possession. If he does that. Well. All he has to do is take over timmys wishes. Cause as stated by the book "Fairies must always grant the wishes of the godchild when they say, "I wish"". And even more. He has Empathy manipulation and disease manipulation. Both which if Timmy get. He can't wish away. As also said by Da Rulz

But let's go over your belief on advantages

"+More experience (50 years in canon)"

And Pink Panther has been around for thousands is years in canon. He had existed from the early Stone Age to modern day society, and as well episodes showing him in the highly advanced futuristic universe. So no. Pink takes by a long shot

+More hax, even when counting in-character ones

More hacks sure. Better hacks no. And his hacks are worthless considering he won't ever have a time to use them

+Being 4kms apart gives him a massive advantage on him using his powers, PP doesn't have that much range

Range doesn't matter when Timmy literally can't use his hacks. pink Panther would blitz him before he got a word in. Someone who's hacks work instantly and have no limits to how he can use them >>>> someone who has to vocally wish for his hacks. And they can't even directly attack Panther else it won't work

+Magic most of the time affects others instantly

But he can't say they instantly. Unlike pink Panther who can pause time instantly. Or erase Timmy instantly. Or transmution him. Or several other hacks

+His fairies can heal him and deal with many of PP's hax

Wrong. No they can't, for one. Timmy would have to wish for them to do so. They can't directly do it themselves without Timmy wishing. This has been made clearly consistently and many times through the show.

+PP has no answer to most of Timmy's hax, the ones the can resist he gets completely affected by it due the much higher potency Timmy has with the feats of the show

Yes he does. Heck. He has resisted some hacks before. And his own hacks counter a lot of timmys hacks. Timmy has a very small amount due to the fact Da Rulz limit him seriously.

+His fairies are hide as inanmate objects, no realy much but still something

That has no relevance. Because Pink Panther would still be able to yeet Timmy via hacks

+His fairies can act on their own, if needed to

Nope. Against the rulz. And that's a very consistent one and has been apart of the main plot in episodes like when Timmy couldn't speak.

So again. Pink Panther takes this.

Buttersamuri said:
This is not the case, which is why I mentioned that we ignore those rules that are repeatedly contradicted by the show. Cosmo and Wanda have act, heal Timmy and use hax on his opponents before many times, all on their own, even in initial seasons. (This is in bold cause this is the worst part of the argument)

No. Just No. Wrong. It is a BIG thing in Da Rulz and consistently throughout the show an issue that they can't grant wishes without Timmy saying so. "Wishes can only be granted if made by the child, unless the child wishes for his fairies to grant someone else's wishes." They can teleport yes. They can change THIER body. But they can't grant wishes without Timmy saying so. And they can't touch Timmy with their magic without his permission in a wish. Else Several episodes where Timmy couldn't talk, and they knew very well what needed to happen, would be solved cause they could have just poofed him to normal. When he was a baby, they couldn't turn him back without him spelling it out for them, and same for other situations like a meteor was flying at earth and he didn't have a voice to speak with. The show may have minor Inconsistencies. But that just more PIS. The Rule Boom clearly states the rules against it. So No. No. No. You are Not excluding a Vital Rule that is essential to the Plot and in an actual Rule book against what Faires and their magic can do. If that is your reasoning to back up Timmy. Then that reason is not a usable one and shouldn't be counted
Starting with this and ignoring others that fundamentally come from disagreeing with it. You're confusing granding Timmy's specific wishes with acting on their own to defend Timmy, and even them you're wrong on that matter, their magic can absolutely affect Timmy without his permission in a wish, they have done so on numerous occasions. Saying that the "show may have minor Inconsistencies" is misleading to a verse where we literally have to ignore their written rules due to their sheer contradictions to them, and due to them themselves doing so on a regular basis. Examples include eps such as Timvisible, with Wanda beating Crocker on her own, Abra-Catastrophe!, with Cosmo beating Crocker on his own, Back to the Norm, with both Cosmo and Wanda aiming to protect Timmy on their own, That's Life, with Cosmo and Wanda protecting Timmy from his hamster attacking him on their own, Wanda's Day, with Wanda saving Timmy and Cosmo on her own multiple times, or The End of the Universe-ity, with Wanda literally tossing around Francis with TK to prove that fairy magic can do that, which she outright says, with then Cosmo poofing Francis and later Crocker naked for no reason. There are far more examples, but I hope you get the point.

For the other stuff I'll argue on that later.

No. It is an objective rule in the Fairly odd universe. It has been the plot of many episodes. And is supposed to be like that. There will always be a bit inconsistency cause the writers aren't thinking of that every time they are writing. But that was what was intended and that's the rules he is Forced to follow. The other times are just PIS moments.

On top of all that. It honestly doesn't even matter cause again. Pink Panther can use his hacks instantly. Timmy can not. And Timmy has more hacks. Panther has Better hacks. Like Plot Manipulation. He also is way more likely to use his one shot ones where timmys history would lead to him wishing Pink panther to be somewhere else which he would counter with several forms of hacks he has. Or use some kind of machine or power to physically try and kill him which wouldn't work due to amassivr Regen factor.

And out of character. Let's say Timmy does goes for a one shot hack immediately.

"I wish"

Gets possessed. Panther takes over and forces him to wish on his own will.

So both in and out of character Timmy loses

The plots of many eps even in early seasons had to be based on PIS to function, there is no "bit" in their inconsistency, that isn't remotely fair to their case.

I said I'll argue the other stuff later, no need to repeat it over arguments that have nothing to do with it.

Buttersamuri said:
Exactly. He varies. Most of the time he is stupid. While Pink Panther is just a consistent Genius. He is the smarter one.
His consistency isn't a factor when we're using him at his peak. That's literally using low-end feats to say that a character is inferior in a stat when having feats that make him superior in it.

Buttersamuri said:
4KM doesn't mater cause his time hacks have worked over thousands of feet away. And can work interstellar with his best stuff.
Magic isn't limited to his best stuff when it comes to range, making this still an advantage for Timmy, only slightly less notable.

Buttersamuri said:
Nope: because all of Pink panthers BFR is trapping in different dimensions. Which would be outside timmys range. Adding on. A rule in Da rulzs "A godchild cannot change anything in a universe that is not the Fairly OddParents! universe." counters this. So Timmy wouldn't be able to touch him.
The range is actually Low Multivesal, this comes from the canon crossovers with Jimmy Neutron. The rule even comes from that and even then escaping a universe is not changing it, unlike someone trying to blow a time resetting bomb in it, which is what happened in one of the crossovers. +Most of PP's BFRs, going by his profile, aren't to other universes. Stuff done via Immersion Timmy's magic has no problem dealing with, with Timmy by himself being able to jump out of in some forms of fiction.

Buttersamuri said:
And he always screws it up the first time. He is a natural screw up. And almost doesn't give his plans much thought. His wishes always tend to backfire on him.
Not repeating the same as the initial part, instead pointing out that most of those times he's not even in the context of a fight, just having fun with Reality Warping, added that said Reality Warping tends to do things literally. When dealing with those problems he is at least in the context of a conflict, making that the notable part of him. Claiming that he's a "natural screw up" is a very misleading generalization for his feats, more specifically on older seasons were he can plan impossible things in seconds.

Buttersamuri said:
And he isn't going to try and use an instant hack ability that would one shot Panther. He likely would wish Panther somewhere else. Like he does with a lot of monsters. Which Panther solves with portals and teleportation.
I gave you before many in-character hax that would one-shot or give him the win. We already established that PP can deal with BFR, several times by now.

Buttersamuri said:
He has resisted hacks that go towards the mind and has shown pretty much immunity to it. Several hacks counter timmys. Wether he counters cause he has the same hacks but can do his faster. Or his hacks like he pencil, remote, or reality warping can literally undo anything Timmy tries. If Timmy tried any physical attacks wether it be with robot or blasts. Pink panthers has healed from being disintegrated. And this doesn't even take in account how stealth Pink Panther is. To the literal point he hid in someone's own clothes and they didn't notice Him. Another thing that he would most definitely resort too. And Timmy would have a hard time dealing with. And Timmy ain't beating Plot Manipulation either. Plot hacks out hack basically timmys Arsenal of hacks.
The first just starts wrong, we as a wiki don't really give true "immunity" to hax, just Resistance, which gets bypassed by higher potency on individual hax. PP having "immunity" to mindhax means legit nothing next to Timmy's magic having mindhax on a universal scale. Vague statements on him being able to counter hax and have the same hax mean nothing without having resistances to them, and on the same or higher level. Hax like the pencil, remote or reality warping wouldn't undo anything if that anything just gives Timmy an instant win. Why would Timmy use robots or blasts? That is very OoC for what he does on dangerous situations, which then again most of the time is a one wish solution. His profile used to have no Regenerationn, which I will say you should have made a CRT for. This is due to cartoon characters usually getting their regen via coming back from damage off-screen, which we only take as legit if they have on-screen regen. Plot Manipulation is just a form of Reality Warping, so he can, and Timmy himself has at least other 2 in-characters forms of that to use here PP can't resist, this being Causality Manipulation and Logic Manip. Also, giving the events on the ep Shelf Life, Plot Manip isn't that much beyond his capabilities.

Buttersamuri said:
He can't even directly hurt or kill as also being against Da rulz. Which hardens the fight even more.
Not repeating the same again, but pointing out that this is wrong.

Buttersamuri said:
Plus if Pink even sees the fairies. This gets Timmy in the position of losing his fairies. Another thing he has to watch out for.
Now this is just downplay, even in early seasons people saw him talking to them and in latter they're not even disguise and people see them.

Buttersamuri said:
And Once Timmy Bites it. They can't bring him back. As Da rulz had a rule against being people from the dead back to life.
Nah.

Buttersamuri said:
And he won't even be able to touch Ant of panthers Arsenal. "Fairy magic cannot affect other magical or super-powerful items." Which protects panthers Arsenal and even himself when using certain Arsenal like his suit.
Most items he wishes for scale to the same tier as any other fairy, whether it be intended or not, yet magic is still able to affect them. The easier examples would be wands themselves, being both magical and super-powerful and still manipulated in multiple forms through the show.

Buttersamuri said:
And on the very likely chance he steals their wands. As being in character to something he would do. And Wanda and Cosmo losing their wands A lot. "Whoever has a wand has complete control over it, meaning a godchild cannot wish it back, and whomever has the wand has the power to grant their own wishes and the wishes of others," it leaves him completely defenseless with no way to get the wand back.
Not "very likely" giving that he has to get close, at which point Timmy would have already wished something. Cosmo and Wanda losing their wands often happens due to CIS but I see no point in elaborating that. Shelf Life depicted the situation of having the wand not being wished back to the owner as something that has to be taught, many other eps also depicted the use of wands as something you have to train to use, and something that can backfire.

Buttersamuri said:
"+More experience (50 years in canon)"

And Pink Panther has been around for thousands is years in canon. He had existed from the early Stone Age to modern day society, and as well episodes showing him in the highly advanced futuristic universe. So no. Pink takes by a long shot
This was also not in the profile, by how you're saying it there that is just a setting change from ep to ep with no continuity in it, which many cartoons have.

Buttersamuri said:
More hacks sure. Better hacks no. And his hacks are worthless considering he won't ever have a time to use them
He does literally have the better hax giving how most of them have shown to work on at least a planetary scale, many of them on a universal scale and some even on concepts. The last sentence is vague and wrong due to reason I already said.

Buttersamuri said:
Range doesn't matter when Timmy literally can't use his hacks. pink Panther would blitz him before he got a word in. Someone who's hacks work instantly and have no limits to how he can use them >>>> someone who has to vocally wish for his hacks. And they can't even directly attack Panther else it won't work
As false as it gets, Pink needs to use stuff to get there first, with you yourself saying that he could use stuff that doesn't fall into that category. The last sentence is wrong due to reasons I already said.

Buttersamuri said:
+His fairies can heal him and deal with many of PP's hax

Wrong. No they can't, for one. Timmy would have to wish for them to do so. They can't directly do it themselves without Timmy wishing. This has been made clearly consistently and many times through the show.
The last sentence literally makes me wander if you same the show, the whole comment you were claiming supposed weaknesses due to inconsistent rules that have shown many times to not apply in the practice. I legit don't know if this is downplay or just lack of common sense.

Buttersamuri said:
+PP has no answer to most of Timmy's hax, the ones the can resist he gets completely affected by it due the much higher potency Timmy has with the feats of the show

Yes he does. Heck. He has resisted some hacks before. And his own hacks counter a lot of timmys hacks. Timmy has a very small amount due to the fact Da Rulz limit him seriously.
Once again, vague. I asked for this many times before and I can't avoid to think that you're just not saying that on purpose at this point.

Btw specifically on the ep where Timmy couldn't talk Cosmo and Wanda were still able to use their magic to explain him the situation, grab his face and make him look into the incoming meteor, and make stuff with their magic out of Timmy needs to help him communicate the wish deal with lack of sound, to then deal with the meteor. If they can use their magic like that they as well should be able to deal with the meteor by themselves, by that ep alone. Similar stuff happens in other eps with situations like that.

Back