• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Timmy's hax require him to say "I wish for [insert power he wants to use here]" and he doesn't always start with his best stuff. Cthulhu has no such shortcomings.

Not true. There's the fairyversery thing he fought crocker with, and since crocker had all his powers and it was stated they wouldn't work on him, he resists all his own hax.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Not true. There's the fairyversery thing he fought crocker with, and since crocker had all his powers and it was stated they wouldn't work on him, he resists all his own hax.
What part of my argument is this addressing?

Archaron said:
Jimmy I think. He has more fodder hax than cthulhu, I believe this is a stomp, I'm not sure.
Having more hax doesn't give Timmy an advantage here. If anything, it works against him. He might use something that doesn't work and let Cthulhu erase him then.

Well, his madness manip is based on mind manip, something Timmy resists.

How well is his plot manip, however?

Bobsican said:
Well, his madness manip is based on mind manip, something Timmy resists.
How well is his plot manip, however?
It's called "Enhanced Plot Manipulation". I don't have the evidence right now but from that alone it has to be good right?

It has to be more specific in this, just the name and knowing that it has the ability is useless if it does not measure the level of it, plot manipulation can vary from leaving the opponent with bad luck and luck to the user, to a total change in the game can until reaching a stomp. So I believe it is good to more details about.

Why does Timmy have resistence to Mind Manip, the only reason he wasn't affected by Crocker re Writing reality. was because he was in Santa's Magic bag, and according to Da Rules Fairy Magic can't affect other magical Items.

Timmy wishes Cthulhu to be an ant and lose all of his powers and abilities, and then crushes it to death. Timmy has MFTL speed to keep up with Cthulhu as Cthulhu is just MHypersonic. Im sure Timmy would have enough time to make the wish. Vot goes to Timmy.

I don't see how that isn't Resistance. It only works on magic based mind manip.

@Psychomaster Speed is equalized.

CSTW's Cthulhu has mind manipulation that works on things that are flat out stated to not even have proper minds in the first place.

Just a heads up.

Not to mention Timmy is very stealthy, demonstrated in Nicktoons Unite DS. Cthulhu would have a hard time locating Timmy and then he suprise attacks Cthulhu from behind.

Psychomaster35 said:
Not to mention Timmy is very stealthy, demonstrated in Nicktoons Unite DS. Cthulhu would have a hard time locating Timmy and then he suprise attacks Cthulhu from behind.
Uhhh... the games are not treated as canon here as far I know.

@Azzy If it's not magic based then Timmy cannot resist it. How does his plot manip work? That should determine if this is a stomp or if Timmy can actually win.

@ZacharyGrossman OoC.

@Eficiente

His madness/mind manipulation isn't magic based. It's just one of his innate abilities (and one he keeps even after being de-powered). His plot manipulation...is kinda weird? He just kinda influences the plot by saying where he thinks things will go and them ending up happening. His higher plot manipulation is more "plot manipulation nullification via plot manipulation".

"Resisting mind control on a planetary scale" isn't remotely close to being able to resist Cthulhu's madness manipulation, which works on things that are already "insane", things with no mind whatsoever, and gods that exist beyond the universe.

@Azzy I can see in his profile that "Some enemies become substantially more dangerous if afflicted with insanity" as a weakness, which makes me think that having a Resistance at his level of mind hax isn't necessary(?)

Eficiente said:
@Azzy I can see in his profile that "Some enemies become substantially more dangerous if afflicted with insanity" as a weakness, which makes me think that having a Resistance at his level of mind hax isn't necessary(?)
Enemies go mad when they're afflicted by his madness (...obviously). The "some enemies become substantially more dangerous if afflicted with insanity" refers to the fact that some enemies, such as cultists, become far more zealous after being affected, thus becoming stronger.

So, Timmy & all his fairies see Cthulhu, go insane, and Cthulhu wins? This is how I see this match up so far.

I mean they are 4km apart but still.

Back