• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eficiente

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
==Remaining things==
1. (Needs a calc) Cosmo's flight speed should be calc'd, it's this feat, and as something "possibly" it should be kept in mind how Yugopotemia may be in another galaxy, the reasons for it being on the last part of this, before it talks about Da Rules, that would just need to be quoted or something in the calc.

2. (Needs a calc) Crocker reacted to an atomic explosion after the atom that generated it was split in 2 while himself standing on them and subatomic in size (By the end of this). Maybe Timmy reacted to the same from a bit further away but he was off-screen. This is not how atomic explosions work but there should be nothing against using the regular speed in which they blow up for the calc.

3. (Already added) What I believe is a Likely 3-A feat for regular fairies:
  • Here a comic with magic having some water in the real world coming in contact with it leads to a bunch of water coming to the setting inside, a city, flooding most of it. Then a villain aimed to destroy a certain page of the comic, making Crimson Chin panick as he states that that's where the staples are, and without them, the book will fall apart. Only that much is said but I believe the only interpretation we can have from it is that the comicbook world/the setting that the book shows would fall apart, as otherwise there isn't really something for Chin to panick about.
  • Here it's shown many times that altering things written in book changes the settings and stories in their worlds inside, changing 1 word of 1 thing changing past and future uses of that word into the same thing, the title of the book if needed to, those words in every other copy of the book in the world, and how people remembers the events in those books. By the end, it's shown that this isn't limited to fiction but can be used on reality as well, without any limit shown to it, just shown how it can happen. The book that exemplafy this was about the laws of physics, things that logically expand over the whole universe and with at least math and gravity being included.
  • Therefore, I believe that the same mechanics that happened in the first feat applying to the last one could lead to the destruction of the universe, in more than 1 way even. If magic is put into the book of physics and enough water is thrown at it, the whole universe should be flooded, replace water with just blowing up the book and the universe should be blown up, a character inside the book destroying a page that would make the book fall apart would make the whole setting/the universe itself fall apart.
Here I argued about it.
4. (Already added) Another feat I propose that we should use as 1 more reason for fairies to scale to Jorgen; Here
  • Pixies took over Fairy World and nulled the magic of every fairy there when used, including Jorgen. They did this by buying the place and in unexplored ways but I fail to see how it wouldn't be via their own powers.
  • Cosmo was able to change Fairy World back to normal, including giving Jorgen back his powers.
  • To note, Cosmo did this with a phone the Pixies use as wands, and he was placed in a high position that would make one believe at glance that his magic was better than normal, but there're some factors indicating that this is not the case:
    • When Timmy asked Cosmo where was his wand, Cosmo said that "we don't use those anymore", indicating that the phone he has is something everyone had. Cosmo's phone isn't shown as above others as they're all the same.
    • The same feat Cosmo just so happened to do is something Wanda should be able to do too, as it was something Timmy planned on wishing in general.
Here I talk about it more.
5. (Needs a calc). The best durability feat for base Timmy and Crocker.

==New things==
1. (Already added) Princess Mandie should be MFTL+ in some areas. As her profile points out she chased Mark's Yugopotamian ship flying with the rockets in her boots, was said to be too fast for it to escape her, and she dodged shots from it.
So, her reactions and flight speed should be Massively FTL+. This scales to Vicky's speed at her peak, same with Timmy, Mark and Crocker, if for more basic showings.

2. (Already added) To add in Timmy's Toon Force:

Last edited:
There's yet another feat to support regular fairies scaling to 3-A from Jorgen, Da Rules & the Fairy Council: Timmy can wish for Cosmo & Wanda to make Fairy World be ruled by Pixies and make them control all magic. We saw them take over Fairy World in Pixies Inc. and they were able to null Jorgen's magic, that 1 line about "controlling all magic" was said again in School's Out!: The Musical, making it consistent with what they do when on top, on the latter movie they could even change Da Rules.

Taking the bold assumption that I'm correct on everything, this is how the AP of Cosmo (for example) would be: Universe level via Magic/Reality Warping (Comparable, if weaker, than Jorgen, the Fairy Council, and Da Rules: Along Wanda, it's proven that they can simply make Fairy World be ruled by Pixies and grant them control of all magic, status which allows them to nullify Jorgen and every other fairy's power, and change Da Rules. Pixies "are just as magic"/powerful as fairies and use phones instead of wands for most of their magic, when Cosmo with a Pixie phone was able to turn back to normal a Fairy World ruled by Pixies and free all fairies, and two Pixies created a magical contract that, when signed by a godchild, allowed them to take complete control of Fairy World, those cases giving them the aforementioned status [See note below]. Confidently believed by Binky that he could "maybe" stop the incoming Pixie magic affecting Fairy World while lacking context, having his attempt interrupted and getting condemned as a joke, although 1 fairy is proven to lack the power to remove how the Pixies controlled all magic after their magic finished to take over Fairy World. Cosmo and Wanda were claimed by the creator of the show to be able to create a universe. Heavily implied that making a book affected by magic fall apart by regular means will destroy in equivalent ways the setting of the dimension portrayed by the book, a mechanic from magic that should likely apply to other books whose settings can be entered in and/or manipulated by magic, like books about reality that cover universal concepts such as math, gravity, physics, etc., i.e. destroying 1 of those books while having it affected by magic would destroy the universe)

Note: The scaling given technically means that any 1 Pixie has the power to make his species rule Fairy World and control all magic at any moment if they wanted to, a simple notion of common sense that would be a contradiction in most other verses. Pixies are "freaks" proven to aim at convoluted schemes that completely unnecessarily waste large amounts of time and make them use magic many times to keep it working, all while having the ability to at least shorten the process with their magic and despite them being entirely able to use less conplex plans. All magical beings in general (minus Genies) are portrayed as lacking common sense for very basic things while simultaneously being as generally smart as normal people and having a functional society, their lack of common sense being most logically reserved for punctual things to keep the premise in plots for episodes and for the show itself engaging (For example, they can all grant themselves the ability to use magic without their wands).

While it may be implied by context that Jorgen, the Fairy Council, Da Rules and Poof are more powerful than a regular fairy in terms of magic, this has never been directly confirmed, let alone it being to a degree that would disallow them to be comparable. Jorgen's statements could very well refer to his physicality, Da Rules could use hax to apply itself on others, and Poof's magic being unstable could simply mean that it doesn't follow Da Rules, hence he can be used for things that can be interpreted to be against it, or it could be that it has some characteristics regular magic doesn't have unrelated to power. Meanwhile, the magic any fairy has was directly proven to allow control over all magic more than once.

Any fairy and their magic were repeatedly stated to have would-be exaggerated and vague descriptions of their power, like it being "unlimited", "all-powerful", able to "do anything", able to "truly do anything", etc.

Last edited:
I can't help with calcs, but being a former big fan of the show I agree with everything in the OP. I remember as a kid being mesmeraized by those MFTL ships busting planets like it's nothing. I have no objections.

Can't say anything about the feats that need to be calculated.

I'm not sure about the comic book stuff supporting 3-A, but the Pixie stuff seems fine. I agree with the Massively FTL+ scaling and the ability additions to Timmy

Thank you for helping out. It is appreciated.

I updated this:
Taking the bold assumption that I'm correct on everything, this is how the AP of Cosmo (for example) would be: Universe level via Magic/Reality Warping (Comparable, if weaker, than Jorgen, the Fairy Council, and Da Rules: Along Wanda, it's proven that they can simply make Fairy World be ruled by Pixies and grant them control of all magic, status which allows them to nullify Jorgen and every other fairy's power, and change Da Rules. Pixies "are just as magic"/powerful as fairies and use phones instead of wands for most of their magic, when Cosmo with a Pixie phone was able to turn back to normal a Fairy World ruled by Pixies and free all fairies, and two Pixies created a magical contract that, when signed by a godchild, allowed them to take complete control of Fairy World, those cases giving them the aforementioned status [See note below]. Confidently believed by Binky that he could "maybe" stop the incoming Pixie magic affecting Fairy World, having his attempt interrupted and getting condemned as a joke, although 1 fairy is proven to lack the power to remove how the Pixies controlled all magic after their magic finished to take over Fairy World. Cosmo and Wanda were claimed by the creator of the show to be able to create a universe. Heavily implied that making a book affected by magic fall apart by regular means will destroy in equivalent ways the setting of the dimension portrayed by the book, a mechanic from magic that should likely apply to other books whose settings can be entered in and/or manipulated by magic, like books about reality that cover universal concepts such as math, gravity, physics, etc., i.e. destroying 1 of those books while having it affected by magic would destroy the universe)

Note: The scaling given technically means that any 1 Pixie has the power to make his species rule Fairy World and control all magic at any moment if they wanted to, a simple notion of common sense that would be a contradiction in most other verses. Pixies are "freaks" proven to aim at convoluted schemes that completely unnecessarily waste large amounts of time and make them use magic many times to keep it working, all while having the ability to at least shorten the process with their magic and despite them being entirely able to use less conplex plans. All magical beings in general (minus Genies) are portrayed as lacking common sense for very basic things while simultaneously being as generally smart as normal people and having a functional society, their lack of common sense being most logically reserved for punctual things to keep the premise in plots for episodes and for the show itself engaging (For example, they can all grant themselves the ability to use magic without their wands).

While it may be implied by context that Jorgen, the Fairy Council, Da Rules and Poof are more powerful than a regular fairy in terms of magic, this has never been directly confirmed, let alone it being to a degree that would disallow them to be comparable. Jorgen's statements could very well refer to his physicality, Da Rules could use hax to apply itself on others, and Poof's magic being unstable could simply mean that it doesn't follow Da Rules, hence he can be used for things that can be interpreted to be against it, or it could be that it has some characteristics regular magic doesn't have unrelated to power. Meanwhile, the magic any fairy has was directly proven to allow control over all magic more than once.

Any fairy and their magic were repeatedly stated to have would-be exaggerated and vague descriptions of their power, like it being "unlimited", "all-powerful", able to "do anything", able to "truly do anything", etc.

Some staff more should come and evaluate the changes I proposed.

I stopped watching the show over a decade ago, but sure.

If I don't mention something, just assume I agree with it.
Here a comic with magic having some water in the real world coming in contact with it leads to a bunch of water coming to the setting inside, a city, flooding most of it. Then a villain aimed to destroy a certain page of the comic, making Crimson Chin panick as he states that that's where the staples are, and without them, the book will fall apart.
Why would the comicbook world be 3-A? Is the book continuously (I say continuously because of that immersion aspect you brought up) embodying a world larger than the Earth or just a starry sky?

Also, it seems like a very blatant chain reaction feat, equivalent to collapsing a building by destroying the support beams. Though I wouldn't say it's millions of times lower than 3-A if this is a universe-sized realm.
Here it's shown many times that altering things written in book changes the settings and stories in their worlds inside, changing 1 word of 1 thing changing past and future uses of that word into the same thing, the title of the book if needed to, those words in every other copy of the book in the world, and how people remembers the events in those books. By the end, it's shown that this isn't limited to fiction but can be used on reality as well, without any limit shown to it, just shown how it can happen. The book that exemplafy this was about the laws of physics, things that logically expand over the whole universe and with at least math and gravity being included.
Seems good, but can that be considered AP? If it is, this seems much higher than 3-A, like High 3-A or maybe even Low 2-C.
Kind of a nit-pick, but that first one doesn't seem at all Massively FTL+. The planets are extremely exaggerated, and the ring system of that planet is visible in the final frame.
Homing Attack: Here, here
Seems less like intentional actual homing attack for Timmy himself than the trope established by Looney Tunes where items will just follow the antagonist.
Can have with him or grab nearby things that shouldn't be where they are: Here, here, here
That's Hammerspace.
Social Influencing: Here
Like I said, I haven't seen the show in a while, but I do remember it's a fairly (no pun intended) rare power for him in most episodes given his nature as a sort of social pariah. I'm not contesting that he does have it, especially since I vaguely remember him doing this kind of stuff, but the infrequency should probably be noted.
Limited Shapeshifting: Here
That doesn't seem like shapeshifting. It's either an extremely common physical representation of his pain (such as Spongebob, Popeye and other characters exploding with steam), or an equally common audience-only visualisation.

Last edited:
Thank you for helping out with evaluations.

What ByAsura has accepted can probably be applied.

We should really wait for Eficiente before making such a judgement. I know little about the show anymore.

Why would the comicbook world be 3-A? Is the book continuously (I say continuously because of that immersion aspect you brought up) embodying a world larger than the Earth or just a starry sky?
It's not, it was meant to hold up the later feat as 3-A as shown in this draft; "Heavily implied that making a book affected by magic fall apart by regular means will destroy in equivalent ways the setting of the dimension portrayed by the book, a mechanic from magic that should likely apply to other books whose settings can be entered in and/or manipulated by magic, like books about reality that cover universal concepts such as math, gravity, physics, etc., i.e. destroying 1 of those books while having it affected by magic would destroy the universe"
Seems good, but can that be considered AP? If it is, this seems much higher than 3-A, like High 3-A or maybe even Low 2-C.
The thought reached me and it would be Low 2-C if they destroy or "significantly affect" the words universe, timeline, or time & space, but we don't end up seeing this much, I put the feat as "Likely 3-A" because we saw the idea of the whole setting being destroyed when magic is used in either the very same or a very similar way (From my point of view).
Kind of a nit-pick, but that first one doesn't seem at all Massively FTL+. The planets are extremely exaggerated, and the ring system of that planet is visible in the final frame.
Ok, I'll remove the feat or that bit in the wording when added.
Seems less like intentional actual homing attack for Timmy himself than the trope established by Looney Tunes where items will just follow the antagonist.
Wouldn't it be the same? If a character isn't using the Toon Force-based ability but what they did makes it happen on its own, wouldn't it still be the power?
Well, he didn't store most of that, he was just lucky to find it. The wording in the power doesn't seem to fit that.
Like I said, I haven't seen the show in a while, but I do remember it's a fairly (no pun intended) rare power for him in most episodes given his nature as a sort of social pariah. I'm not contesting that he does have it, especially since I vaguely remember him doing this kind of stuff, but the infrequency should probably be noted.
Yeah, the profile has divided his base powers as what isn't Toon Force & one can always expect him to have, and Toon Force-based powers where he just does whatever. Really all other similar characters like Gumball and Spongebob should be structured this way.
That doesn't seem like shapeshifting. It's either an extremely common physical representation of his pain (such as Spongebob, Popeye and other characters exploding with steam), or an equally common audience-only visualisation.
Well, he also made like a magic sound when he did that, even if it wasn't powered by magic. I never imagined things like this being audience-only, many showcases of characters doing nonsense could be put in that category, but yet they also can in fact do other nonsense that we do list as Toon Force. Here's a list of all the Toon Force Timmy displayed up to season 4~, for reference, idk if it matters.

It's not, it was meant to hold up the later feat as 3-A as shown in this draft; "Heavily implied that making a book affected by magic fall apart by regular means will destroy in equivalent ways the setting of the dimension portrayed by the book, a mechanic from magic that should likely apply to other books whose settings can be entered in and/or manipulated by magic, like books about reality that cover universal concepts such as math, gravity, physics, etc., i.e. destroying 1 of those books while having it affected by magic would destroy the universe"

The thought reached me and it would be Low 2-C if they destroy or "significantly affect" the words universe, timeline, or time & space, but we don't end up seeing this much, I put the feat as "Likely 3-A" because we saw the idea of the whole setting being destroyed when magic is used in either the very same or a very similar way (From my point of view).
Ok, then.
Wouldn't it be the same? If a character isn't using the Toon Force-based ability but what they did makes it happen on its own, wouldn't it still be the power?
It's more like the object itself is subject to toon force rather than Timmy extending his toon force to them. Once again, it's an extremely common trope in cartoons.
Well, he didn't store most of that, he was just lucky to find it. The wording in the power doesn't seem to fit that.
They don't really have to store it directly. Pulling stuff out of thin air without creation/summoning is also Hammerspace. Spongebob characters have this power for similar reasons.
Well, he also made like a magic sound when he did that, even if it wasn't powered by magic. I never imagined things like this being audience-only, many showcases of characters doing nonsense could be put in that category, but yet they also can in fact do other nonsense that we do list as Toon Force. Here's a list of all the Toon Force Timmy displayed up to season 4~, for reference, idk if it matters.
It might not be audience-only, but it still seems akin to Popeye blowing steam with train whistle sounds. It's ultra common in cartoons.

Last edited:
I can definitely work with this, thanks everyone for the evaluations. I personally disagree with some minor thing disagreed on but there's nothing to it.

No problem. Tell us here when you have finished with the revisions.

Okay. Thank you. Is there anything left to do here then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back