• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Timeframe of Deus Sema

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
This shouldn't be a huge change or be a big point of contention, but the Fairy Tail anime revealed how fast Deus Sema was moving BEFORE it entered the atmosphere, it took 10 seconds for it to go from far away in outer space to enter the atmosphere of earth

Deus Sema
That means we should use the High-End of the Deus Sema calc, which uses 10 seconds and accounts for Meteor slowdown upon entering the atmosphere Calc: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:DemonGodMitchAubin/Irene's_Deus_Sema_Redone

Let's keep this calm and civil please

It was said that in the anime ver. of the Deus Sema calc that the anime is not canon. While I have no problem with the anime and it would be a good upgrade, if it's non canon then it can't be used and we have to stick to the manga

The anime shows no distinct variations from the manga in reference to Deus Sema's approach to the planet, so I'm fine with this.

@Blackejan

I'm so sick of hearing that argument all the time

I hear you can use Timeframes from Anime, also the anime and manga have the exact same thing happen in the story, and everything works exactly the same, Hiro Mashima, the author of the story also helps with the production and does work on the anime

It's a feat that happened in the manga in the same way it happened in the anime, the anime just clarifies the timeframe, you can't just discredit the whole argument by saying it's the anime, so it has no weight, that should only be the case when it's a filler feat or if the anime directly contradicts the manga

Blacke...we use anime versions whenever they don't contradict the manga

Naruto anime is non canon but we still use the anime for scenes that are the exact same as the manga which may have have ya use too much guess work

I agree with this. Aside from the angle of the impact with earth, the scene is the same as the manga so there should be no issue using the timeframe.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
@Blackejan

I'm so sick of hearing that argument all the time

I hear you can use Timeframes from Anime, also the anime and manga have the exact same thing happen in the story, and everything works exactly the same, Hiro Mashima, the author of the story also helps with the production and does work on the anime

It's a feat that happened in the manga in the same way it happened in the anime, the anime just clarifies the timeframe, you can't just discredit the whole argument by saying it's the anime, so it has no weight, that should only be the case when it's a filler feat or if the anime directly contradicts the manga
Calm down dude lol i also said I was fine with the anime being used. I thought that unless its non canon then it can't be used even though we have manga and anime that r identical yet we can use the other

@Blackejan

Sorry, I wasn't going against you, as much as I was arguing against that common argument itself, plus it was the morning and I was tired

You just cut the other timeframe which we see in the anime. Yes from the space to the earth it need 10sec, but later from the sky to the mid air it need 1,50sec... So overall 2minutes for the timeframe, you can´t just pick up the good thing to make a calc and forget the whole as himself. The meteor timeframe is 2minutes.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
@Blackejan

Sorry, I wasn't going against you, as much as I was arguing against that common argument itself, plus it was the morning and I was tired
It's alright my man. Well it basically seems that this is ok anyways but u gonna need staff to agree

The change would make characters who are currently High 6-C (230 Gigatons) become Low 6-B (2.1 Teratons) and characters who are High 6-C (460 Gigatons) would become Low 6-B+ (4.2 Teratons), as well the Top and God Tiers would be Sub-Relativistic

Wait I thought this was speed wise. Where did the AP come from? if it's the explosion then yeah I will disagree with that

When Meteors re-enter the atmosphere they slowdown to 70% of their original speed, this was confirmed and accepted by several calc members, so that's staying

BlackeJan said:
Wait I thought this was speed wise. Where did the AP come from? if it's the explosion then yeah I will disagree with that
The AP is from the KE of the meteor- which is derived from the meteors speed and mass I believe, it has nothing to do with the explosion that Mitch calced

Awesome everyone agrees and a Calc Member is here to confirm that we're good, a good upgrade for the Top and God Tiers, this might be the cleanest Fairy Tail CRT ever... cannot wait for someone to try and ruin it, but that's just the cynicism in me

I can help adjust some of the profiles if necessary.

I will also be sure to make Mel vs Natsu again.

1997KD said:
TataHakai said:
Wait i forgot, i hate fairy tail

Back to Below average human speed now
Atleast you didn't force ft downagrade and give honest opinion about calcs/power scaling
Don't worry this is all part of my plan to get FT to 10-C and 0 speed

Chibi14 said:
You just cut the other timeframe which we see in the anime. Yes from the space to the earth it need 10sec, but later from the sky to the mid air it need 1,50sec... So overall 2minutes for the timeframe, you can´t just pick up the good thing to make a calc and forget the whole as himself. The meteor timeframe is 2minutes.
This is important and should not be overlooked.

It slowed down upon entering the atmosphere and that is what Erza reacted to and that is the speed she destroyed it at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back