• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Time Rewind vs Ultimate Bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, just want to tell that Nagito can still kill Max with stray bullet from blind spot which she should't be notice it got shot before she can rewind.

I don't think that can count as tier 2. The thing I see that see just rewind event and chose different route. I don't think that enough to tier 2. Otherwise, The Flash should be list on tier 2 too.

Max slips and dies. Her time-manip is not instantenious, and while spammed, she never used it while fighting.

She cannot use it once dead either. And time stop is not an ability she can use on will, and no, nothing she has is 2-C

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Max slips and dies. Her time-manip is not instantenious, and while spammed, she never used it while fighting.
She cannot use it once dead either. And time stop is not an ability she can use on will, and no, nothing she has is 2-C
She has erased and created some timelines tho.

But I think I will lean toward Komaeda.

>Both have a handgun.

Nagito shoots at random direction, the ultimate bullshit kicks in, the bullet ricochets until it finds her head.

A pebble to create a landslide is possible. Why not a bullet that ricochets to Max's head? Or even an avalanche that's right below Max?

NULL Terrorist said:
@risci you're actually wrong about that but ok.
But lets forget the tier 2.
If she "erased timelines" by changing the past or altering events, definitely not tier 2.

I don't remember much about life is strange...but didn't she like, enter the time period of those photos?

That is not erasure...

that is changing things in the past. There is no proof that there are multiple timelines as of now, with the closest thing to it being in a dream an being ambigous enough that it can mean other things

No, because his luck would simply make her fall and accidentaly shoot herself again, because she can't rewind if dead.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
I mean, everyone did.

Pretty sure there is a wall level upgrade going on tough
Yeah, that would be my calc in which Souda was completely unharmed after a truck sent him flying as it hit him.

There is also that bomb which exploded on Kazuichi, to which he was ok as well.

Souda isn't unharm. He is show to be bandaged like mummy on next scene. But he can still survive from being hit, so wall level is ok.

Xanxussama1010 said:
Souda isn't unharm. He is show to be bandaged like mummy on next scene. But he can still survive from being hit, so wall level is ok.
He got the small building durability due to being okay after those bombs both in the game and in the end of the anime, so he still has Small building durability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back