• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Time Hax vs Time Hax: Gaiamon vs Mithos

Also before Dragon arrives, I'd like to say I'm the OP but Mithos wins via insta-wishing Gaiamon away.

Time Stop is a go-to thing for him.

Since this Mithos has the Eternal Sword, he would probs follow that up with space-time cutting.

So this is basically a matter of Gaiamon using his Google powers and Time Stopping fast enough.

Or using his Talk-no-Jutsu....and no I'm not joking, he has that as a power.

An Appmon that specializes in hypnotizing others. It has the ability to brainwash the target with its skillful speaking, and manipulate them at will.

Yeah, I thought of that talk ability as a fair means of victory for Gaiamon.

About the time stop, can Gaiamon still stop people who move in your everyday stopped time? Because as his profile states, Mithos can move in stopped time.

Oof. I don't think Timemon's abilities (which Gaiamon has) has ever done such a thing. Although Gaiamon's search would likely tell him that much. So he'd likely go for something else.

Now one thing Gaiamon does have that he'd likely use once his search is done is likely creating a back-up save of himself.

Mithos via resisting Time Stop and time stopping Gaiamon before proceeding to beat the **** out of him

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Now one thing Gaiamon does have that he'd likely use once his search is done is likely creating a back-up save of himself.
I actually like both characters here, hence why I said "I'm curious" lol Because *I* can't say myself who wins with certainty, tbh.

EDIT: Counting Gar's vote.

Mithos: 1 (Gargoyle One)

Gaiamon:

Inconc:

Hmmm....This is a hard one. Everything truly relies on how fast Gaiamon can search and act. For a speed comparison, here are some search feats from Globemon, his pre-evo.

Ultimate Search
Here Globemon was able to search for the countless Octo-Apps (forgot their names) all across the planet in a manner of seconds, and Gaiamon is superior to Globemon. As such, searching an opponent right in front of him should be quite instantaneous. Afterwards, this truly depends on what Gaiamon decides to do. If he decides to set up a Save and Load, then he most likely can get the edge. If not, then it's kinda rough for him. Brainwashing won't be hard and his searches also give him precog, so he will use an approprate action to try and counter. I honestly don't know here. Give me more time...to get Gaiamon a resistance to Time Stop ovo

Anywho, joking aside...I got a vote.

AP
Who ******* cares about this here?

Abilities
Both are extremely versatile, Gaiamon takes this moreso than not due to the nature of his Search abiltiies. HOWEVER, Mithos has some tricks up his sleeve.

Character
The main issue here is that everything Gaiamon ever does has to come AFTER his search. Gaiamon Search should take a single thought to carry out and finish. But notice one thing. The Search takes a thought. Gaiamon needs to do an additional action to do anything else. By that time Mithos here will likely stop time (unless it isn't thought based) by the time he searches, gets the precog effect and acts upon it.

Verdict
Mithos Stops times just an instant too fast for Gaiamon to act. If Mithos didn't stop time first thing however, Gaiamon would in fact hold the advantage and take the win.

Gargoyle One said:
Question why is him doing a search faster then Mythos stopping time?
1) Never said it was. But in fact it should be just as fast.

2) I don't even know how he stops time.

*casually watching from the background, doing my nails (?)*

Time stop is usually like most other stoppers. As in Mithos goes "Taimu Stoppu" and then it happens.

So basically Fate, are you telling me that his Time Stop is speech based?

Keikaku dori
That changes everything!!!!

Unless you mean the non-canon BS Version of TotW 3 where Mithos proceeds to stop you for not only the entire duration of the time stop but also before the Time Stop itself has even happened. He literally adds an immense incantation to it but it doesn't matter because you're stopped in time *during* the incantation before he has even used it somehow. That one I call the Troll Stop.

Well considering the character, this actually grants Gaiamon some much needed breathing room, and enough time to actually take action post his search.

How useful would making Mithos sit through and remember his most painful or embarrassing memories be?

"How useful would making Mithos sit through and remember his most painful or embarrassing memories be?"

He would most likely snap even harder than he is already is snapped. This thing happens with him when his 4000 years old plan comes to fruition and he revives his sister but she tells him "You're stoopid, come back to being my cute little brother and stop murdering people!" and he thinks even she is rejecting him so everything else should be murdered-death-killed.

Also Mithos honestly remembers his most painful memory for 4000 years. The death of his sister. That's what's in his mind throughout the whole history. Hell, he is so crazy about it already, he murders Pronyma (at the time his closest subordinate) out of nowhere for simply calling him by the name only his past comrades use.

So...not useful at all. Welp, then only thing Gaiamon can do is Save and Load. I can't think of any other way he can get a chance to Brainwash Disco-Jesus in time....So it changed....nothing....

Welp. Leaving the count as is, then.

Mithos: 2 (Gargoyle One, Dragonmasterxyz)

Gaiamon:

Inconc:

I find it funny that Gaiamon's pre-evo Charismon would make this inconclusive. Yet Gaiamon loses.

Back