• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Time breaker Bardock VS Golden Frieza

Bardock SSJ
Frieza new form

area : space

Frieza already mastered golden form

R1 : base bardock

R2 : SS1 bardock

R3 : SS2 Bardock (just pretending it's real)

i didnt put SS3 because i know that's gonna overkill. .

AquaWaifu said:
SS3 Bardock if that was even a THING would literally die in seconds agianst GOLDEN Frieza.
it's time breaker bardock,

not bardock canon. .

how could his SS3 gonna die in sconds by frieza?

I'll give it to frieza via his AP for the first round but second round would be a tie with them both having equal AP and Speed and since this is pretend with ssj 2 bardock would have an edge due to the 50x multiplyer with high diff

(*note: would it give frieza a battle field advantage since they are both fighting in space and bardock couldn't breathe?)

Back