• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Time Breaker Bardock CTR

DB Games Bardock CTR

1. Xenoverse

Abilities used by Toei Bardock

New Additions:

Ki Sensing: could sense the power of multiple characters throughout Xenoverse
Forcefield Creation: Can create Forcefields
Electricity Manipulation: Has access to skills that allow produce Electricity
Power Mimicry: Can replicate and utilize the Ki/Energy Techniques such as Goku's Kamehameha, Raditz's Double Sunday and Turles' Kill Driver
Teleportation and Afterimage Creation: Bardock has displayed the ability to teleport during battle via multiple skills and similarly to Goku he can perform the Warp Kamehameha plus has access to the Afterimage Skill
Shockwave Generation: Can generate explosive shockwaves
Paralysis Inducement: Can utilize techniques that leave opponents Paralyzed and Immobilized
Explosion Manipulation: Can utilize techniques that can create Explosions
Recovery: Can utilize skills that can allow him to recover stamina such as Rise to Action
Greater Information Analysis: Can scan enemies to know their stats and abilities
Dimensional Travel, Time Travel & Teleportation: Throughout Xenoverse, Bardock had displayed the capabilities of being able to Travel through Time and Dimensions by Teleportation. Examples of this happening are:

• Here, Bardock Teleported and Time Travelled from Age 774 (During the Battle with Buu) to Age 778 (During the Battle of Goku and Beerus)
  • Here, Bardock retreats with Mira back to Age ??? after the Battle against the Future Warrior in Age 778
  • Here, Bardock travels to Age ??? to Protect Towa
  • Bardock leaves the Crack of Time after his Fight with Mira in the secret ending
  • Has Time Travelled to different Timelines and Dimensions here, here, here and states he can move from "Age to Age" here

Transformation: Into Great Ape and Super Saiyan 1-3
Non-Physical Interaction
Natural Weaponry:
via Tail
Fire and Heat Manipulation: With Brave Heat Technique
Supernatural Willpower & Rage Power: Mira claims that his power level is higher than Bardock's and Bardock's ability to overpower him is later attributed to a combination of Bardock's indomitable will, his rage over being manipulated, and due to Mira and Towa underestimating his Saiyan Power
Enhanced Reactive Power Level: After being Augmented by Towa, Bardock had became far stronger than before and As a Saiyan, Bardock grows stronger every time he fights and can become stronger in the midst of combat to the point he can quickly overcome vastly stronger opponents
Resistance to Dark Ki abilities: Towa herself admits that it took alot of effort to place Bardock under her control with her Dark Ki. Towa's utilizes Dark Ki to implement her Mind Control and her level of Mind Control is superior to that of XV1 Demigra's and his level of Mind Control could work on beings who Canonically have resistance to Mind Manipulation. Examples being Vegeta and Buu. Bardock has contend against proficient Dark Ki users such as Dabura and Demigra
Resistance to Gravity/Spatial/Space-Time Manipulation: Towa had created a gravitational magical wormhole which Trunks stated was pulling him and the Future Warrior in and neither could escape until Bardock blasted them out of the Wormholes pull and later on Bardock was effortlessly subduing Mira over that very same wormhole without being affected by the gravitational pull
Space-Time Manipulation + Higher Dimensional Manipulation & possibly Causality Manipulation + Resistance: According to Old Kai, the sheer clash of powers between Bardock and Mira had affected the Time Rift to the point of producing an Anomaly and according to Trunks, the Time Rift being Ruptured by their clash wouldn't surprise him. Also According to Old Kai, the clash of powers in one location by Bardock and Mira had cause history itself to disappear. All the events that transpired from the ending of their clash to Mira waking up had also disappeared, as Trunks who was closely observing their battle had no idea what could have happened and even Chronoa who has a Cosmic awareness of all periods and events in time didn't know what happened to Bardock,

Additional Abilities as the Masked Saiyan

Enhanced Statistics Amplification and Empowerment:
Can utilize the Mask to Empower himself with Dark Ki which grants him various new abilities and greater power
Poison and Status Effect Inducement via Bloody Sauce: which has an effect of either covering the enemy in a slime that hinders movement, lowering their movement speed while they remain covered in it or poisoning the enemy
Enhanced Afterimage Creation & Teleportation via Phantom Fist
Invisibility and Intangibility via Peeler Storm
Enhanced Space-Time Manipulation, Portal Creation, Temporal BFR & Sealing: Using this Ability, the Masked Saiyan can create Space-Time Rifts/Portals that can pull in and send an opponent to different periods/points in time and then sealing off the Space-Time Rift trapping them within it
Danmaku and Stamina Reduction via Marbling Drop
Enhanced Recovery and Overwhelming Aura via Darkness Mixer
Energy Absorption: Bardock has access a similar device that Badidi used, which he (Bardock) was using to collect Energy throughout the ages
Limited Resistance to Radiation Manipulation: The Time Breaker Mask is capable of blocking out all Blutz Waves.

Additional Abilities used as Great Ape:

Large Size (Type 1)
Breath Attack
Fire Breath
Dark Ki + Enhanced Space-Time Manipulation, Portal Creation, Temporal BFR & Sealing:
By utilizing Dark Ki, Great Ape Bardock can use this ability which can create Space-Time Rifts/Portals that can pull in and send an opponent to different periods/points in time and then seal the Space-Time Rift trapping them within it

2. Heroes

Card abilities are listed
Here

Abilities as Base - Super Saiyan 3:

Abilities used by
Toei Bardock
Transformation: Into Great Ape and Super Saiyan 1-4
Non-Physical Interaction
Natural Weaponry:
via Tail
Ki Sensing, Dimensional Travel & Time Travel: Can sense Ki including the Ki of Demon Gods who are resistant to being sensed and Throughout Heroes, Bardock has displayed the capabilities of being able to Travel through Time and Dimensions similarly to other Time Patrol members
Enhanced Rage Power: with Spirit of Saiyan Techniques in which Bardock remembers the gruesome deaths of his friends (Tora, Fasha, Borgos and Shugesh) and his anger takes him.
Explosion Manipulation: with various Ki based Techniques
Fire and Heat Manipulation: via Heat Phalanx
Weapon Creation: Can create Blades of Ki
Super Natural Willpower plus Resistance to Dark Ki and Demon God Ki abilities, Wind Manipulation (Enhanced Soul Manipulation Resistance as Super Saiyan 4): Even while under the under the influence of the Mask, Bardock was capable of overcoming and breaking through the Dark Power of Mira and Towa that was controlling him. Bardock was able to face off against Dark King Vegeta who had acquired the power of darkness and had used it in his battle against Bardock. Bardock himself used the Time Breaker Masked, which is fueled by The Power of Darkness and Dark Ki and resisted their affects on him. In the DBH Arcade games, Bardock faced off against many adversaries who are potent users of Dark Ki, such as: Dabura, Towa, Mira, King Vegeta, Salsa and Shroom and withstood and resisted their Dark ki. In the Climax of his Story, SS4 Bardock faced off and defeat Dark Form Salsa and Shroom, Shroom is the same guy who with just a slight touch or even the most miniscule of direct contact can reap an opponent's soul which he often does and who's powers and abilities has been further enhanced through the Dark Form's power and Salsa commonly uses Wind Based Attacks
Acausality Type 1: Scales to the rest of the Time Patrol, unaffected by changes to the past
Energy/Radiation Manipulation: Can produce his own Blutz Waves needed for Transforming into the Great Ape
Bardock is Also capable of Wielding the Keysword and did so against Broly in DBH Arcade

Space-Time Manipulation and Portal Creation + Resistance to Space-Time Manipulation: Characters with a significant levels of Ki can affect Space-Time and Open Portals with their Ki force and attacks and Bardock can withstand the Ki force and attacks from such characters.

Abilities as Super Saiyan 4:

Regeneration (Low)
: Scales to Goku who regained his sight after he was blinded by Eis Shenron
Reactive Evolution: Scales to Goku who as a Super Saiyan 4 his body was able to memorize and defend against Eis Shenron's ice, Nouva Shenron's Heat and Rage Shenron Electricity among other shenron abilities.
Energy Absorption: Scales to Goku who could Absorb Baby Vegeta's Revenge Death Ball as a Super Saiyan 4
Resistance to Electricity: Scales to Goku who resisted electric attacks as a Super Saiyan 4,
Limited Resistance to Age Manipulation: Super Saiyan 4 grants someone their peak physical condition while it lasts, changing their physical age
Enhanced Space-Time & Higher Dimensional Manipulation: Scales to Goku stated the power Super Saiyan 4 would be able to affect Time and SS4 Broly who's Ki could affect multiple dimensions/realms simultaneously.

Abilities as a Great Ape:

Breath Attack
Fire Breath
Large Size (Type 1)
Resistance to Electricity:
Scales to Great Ape Goku

Abilities as Masked Saiyan:

Transformation:
Into Masked Great Ape
Dark Ki powers and Enhanced Dark and Demon God Ki Resistances and Resistance to Telepathy:
Those who wear the Time Breaker Mask, have the entirety of their Mind and Will dominated and controlled by the Dark Ki and Power that is infused into the mask. Other than the Demon God in command of the mask, no other being can possibly bend the minds and wills off those under the control of the mask and outside influences, Mind and Soul based powers prove ineffective against them. The only way to break the control of the mask is to remove it or overpower the power of darkness with the user's own willpower. Bardock has control of the powers of the mask and can utilize the Dark Ki in various forms.
Empowerment + Enhanced Statistics Amplification: The power of the The Mask can be used to Empower oneself with Dark Ki and can amplify the users statistics and the Mask can bestow New Powers and Abilities
Weather Manipulation: Can do This
Teleportation/Time Travel/Dimensional Travel via Space-Time Manipulation: Scales to Dark Masked King and Crimson Masked Saiyan who gained power from the mask which allowed them to do this.
Enhanced Energy Manipulation: Dark Ki can use to Enhance and Amplify the users abilities and attacks
Space-Time Manipulation: Can utilize Dark Ki to manifest Space-time Distortions
Limited Resistance to Radiation Manipulation: The Time Breaker Mask is capable of blocking out all Blutz Waves.
Enhanced Space-Time Manipulation, Sealing & Greater BFR with Dimensional Travel/Teleportation Negation and Resistance Negation:
Masked Saiyan as a Great Ape can open a crack in space-time and send his opponents to the far reaches of space-time by grabbing him and throwing into it. and the selected opponent is permanently removed. Once removed, the opponent is sealed within the Dimensional Rift and cannot escape said dimensional rift nor return to the field of battle and any and all means that could facilitate escape or return are negated, Those with resistance to space-time manipulation, sealing and/or BFR also cannot resist the effect of this technique as well.

Last edited:
You forgot the following:

Masked Saiyan Xenoverse:

Poison Manipulation and Slow Inducement (via Bloody Sauce)

Illusion Creation (via Phantom Fist)

Intangibility (via Peeler Storm)

Portal Creation, Temporal BFR, Transmutation, and Sealing via this and this

Heroes:

Weapon Creation via Rebellion Edge

Last edited:
You forgot the following:
Hmm... :)
Masked Saiyan Xenoverse:

Poison Manipulation and Slow Inducement (via Bloody Sauce)

Illusion Creation (via Phantom Fist)

Intangibility (via Peeler Storm)
These I knew about but forgot what exactly they did 😅
Portal Creation, Temporal BFR, Transmutation, and Sealing via this and this
This I didn't know about 😃🙃
Heroes:

Weapon Creation via Rebellion Edge
I already listed that he could use weapon creation but your Link seems kinda better

All in all
Thanks Alot ;)👍

There is more that I forgot:

Here.

Xenoverse:

Energy and Stamina Charge Recovery (via Darkness Mixer)

Danmaku and Stamina Break (via Marbling Drop)

Natural Weponry (via Saiyan Tail)

Heroes:

Honed Minded SH8-SCP7 Prevent stun & gain 20% DMG reduction when attacked. Permanent.

Special Strike Cancel enemy's GRD and damage reduction

Note: Assume that I have no comment to make for anything I have not addressed, unless I bring it up later.

What makes Bardock "Xeno"
Both Xenoverse 2 and Heroes shows that the point where Bardock becomes Xeno Bardock is as he's being sent into Episode of Bardock, so any cards after that point (ie Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2 and Super Saiyan 4) should not be used.

Keys
I don't think it's necessary to give Super Saiyan 2 a separate key, given how irrelevant it is. Great Ape was at least relevant while he was Masked, so that might be fine.

Xenoverse
The Masks don't work quite the same way that the demons' general mindhax does - they're tech-based rather than magic-based - so I don't think we should use that to give him magic resistance. Also while Mira does have access to a handful of magical techniques, he rarely uses them, and during his battle with Bardock in particular he uses none of them.

My only comment on the Minor/Limited/Unconventional Space-Time and/or Causality Manipulation, is that I would say it's a result of physically damaging the space-time, rather than using hax to do so.

Heroes Cards
8A, 10A. Stamina Damage, not regular damage.
29A. Still just Shenron. The descriptions say "Shenron/Dark Shenron" because it's the same type of ability, the only difference between summoning Shenron and summoning Dark Shenron is that one grants wishes for buffs and the other grants wishes for debuffs. Generally Dark Empire members summon Dark Shenron, everyone else summons Shenron.
As I said earlier, we shouldn't count the Super Saiyan cards for "Bardock" as they belong to a different version. I believe that leaves us with just 39., which is fine.

Manga/Game Abilities
Just to add an additional note for characters still being brainwashed after the Masks are broken - Bardock stays brainwashed after becoming a Great Ape, despite the Mask being gone.

I wouldn't give Bardock the Keysword as Optional Equipment, since he only had it for a very short period of time - he found it during a fight, used it to win the fight, then immediately lost it.

Time Breaker Masks
The Masks completely controlling the minds of those who wear them... is not entirely true, especially when there isn't a demon present to supplement the Mask with Dark Magic, but it has certainly been shown to block mental abilities.

The Mask does not provide Dark Magic, rather it provides Dark Ki.

The Time Breaker Mind Control in Online is not an ability provided by the Mask, Bardock needed a machine to apply it to Gohan.

43A. Not guaranteed, stop that.
47. Just a Boost.

Note: Assume that I have no comment to make for anything I have not addressed, unless I bring it up later.

What makes Bardock "Xeno"
Both Xenoverse 2 and Heroes shows that the point where Bardock becomes Xeno Bardock is as he's being sent into Episode of Bardock, so any cards after that point (ie Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2 and Super Saiyan 4) should not be used.
OHHHHHHHHH :poop:. That means that I can only use the Xeno Bardock Cards and Base Bardock Cards... Welp I'll need to edit OP to rectify that
Keys
I don't think it's necessary to give Super Saiyan 2 a separate key, given how irrelevant it is. Great Ape was at least relevant while he was Masked, so that might be fine.
I can actually agree to that
Xenoverse
The Masks don't work quite the same way that the demons' general mindhax does - they're tech-based rather than magic-based - so I don't think we should use that to give him magic resistance. Also while Mira does have access to a handful of magical techniques, he rarely uses them, and during his battle with Bardock in particular he uses none of them.
I was giving him the possibility of magic resistance because Mira can use magic and because Xenoverse is limited to gameplay aspects Mira wouldn't have been able to showcase his magical abilities and also it's implied that Mira went all out. But I suppose If we didn't see him do it then we can't assume even that much then.
My only comment on the Minor/Limited/Unconventional Space-Time and/or Causality Manipulation, is that I would say it's a result of physically damaging the space-time, rather than using hax to do so.
I know and I pretty much can say the same thing. If anything it can simply be noted in his powers and abilities section that his sheer power can affect Space-Time and Causality, similarly to the whole Can possibly create dimensional rifts and destroy space-time and pocket dimensions with his energy via powerscaling Note.
Heroes Cards
8A, 10A. Stamina Damage, not regular damage.
In a way, still boosting damage though
29A. Still just Shenron. The descriptions say "Shenron/Dark Shenron" because it's the same type of ability, the only difference between summoning Shenron and summoning Dark Shenron is that one grants wishes for buffs and the other grants wishes for debuffs. Generally Dark Empire members summon Dark Shenron, everyone else summons Shenron.
Alr
As I said earlier, we shouldn't count the Super Saiyan cards for "Bardock" as they belong to a different version. I believe that leaves us with just 39., which is fine.
Yup, lots of edits are gonna be done
Manga/Game Abilities
Just to add an additional note for characters still being brainwashed after the Masks are broken - Bardock stays brainwashed after becoming a Great Ape, despite the Mask being gone.
I honestly think the only reason the mask is gone is because of a design choice. I mean can you Imagine a great ape wearing a mask? Nightmare Fuel
I wouldn't give Bardock the Keysword as Optional Equipment, since he only had it for a very short period of time - he found it during a fight, used it to win the fight, then immediately lost it.
I think The fact that he had and used the Keysword if only even once is enough to warrant usage. Many characters across the entire wiki has access to weapons they don't normally use or only ever used once and some game chracters has access to weapons that are not apart of the main story/campaign but rather obtainable through trivial challenges that has no importance to the plot. So giving Bardock the Keysword just because he has in canon used it before even if only once is enough
Time Breaker Masks
The Masks completely controlling the minds of those who wear them... is not entirely true, especially when there isn't a demon present to supplement the Mask with Dark Magic, but it has certainly been shown to block mental abilities.
Alr
The Mask does not provide Dark Magic, rather it provides Dark Ki.
Alr
The Time Breaker Mind Control in Online is not an ability provided by the Mask, Bardock needed a machine to apply it to Gohan.
OOF Alr
43A. Not guaranteed, stop that.
Hehehe Alr
47. Just a Boost.
Gotcha

I know and I pretty much can say the same thing. If anything it can simply be noted in his powers and abilities section that his sheer power can affect Space-Time and Causality, similarly to the whole Can possibly create dimensional rifts and destroy space-time and pocket dimensions with his energy via powerscaling Note.
Did the events disappear from the time scroll too? Maybe that could give Bardock (and Mira) a limited Causality manipulation for a similar reason the DBH Time Labyrinth technique has

Did the events disappear from the time scroll too? Maybe that could give Bardock (and Mira) a limited Causality manipulation for a similar reason the DBH Time Labyrinth technique has
To answer your question yes
Because it was through those very same times scrolls that Trunks, Chronoa and Old Kai was watching the battle and as I stated and as they stated, the events of what happened next was erased and is unknown to them and given the time scroll is right in front of them and they still unknown, it's more than plausable that the events of what happened were erased from the scrolls themselves

Back