• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier Low 6-B Tournament of Regeneration 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Licht has a high likelihood of being the runner up for Team A (since he isn't beating Yu Kanda, i know that for sure)

He'll just have to beat Jin which is going to be a tall task for him to complete.

Well, if you mean Jin the Northern Blade then he got a bit weaker than his previous matches as his profile was split in two...but if you mean the other Jin then idk...didn't look at the match list yet so idk who they are - as in which list they are

Not if we swap the soul hax measurement back to numbers
:devilish:

Maybe so but they still one tap everyone else in the tourney besides Yu.
True. (Also some people on this tourny can't even interact/damage Bleach Characters since they don't have Soul Manipulation)

They also have Passive Corruption which causes Death Manipulation, Statistics Reduction and Poison Manipulation.

Honestly even discounting RC, they might still be to haxxed for this tourny given their physiology.

Speedster, if you want we could use Zagred but Licht is good too
I tried using zagred but he was too op
Licht has a high likelihood of being the runner up for Team A (since he isn't beating Yu Kanda, i know that for sure)

He'll just have to beat Jin which is going to be a tall task for him to complete.
Licht can amp himself and absorb and reflect attacks and he cannot be sensed or precongtioned and can teleport and has danmaku

Licht can amp himself and absorb and reflect attacks and he cannot be sensed or precongtioned and can teleport and has danmaku
Kanda literally resist everything that Licht has + Yu has better skill feats + broken stat amps through Illusions + Exploding Spirit Cut = Kanda GG.

Kanda literally resist everything that Licht has + Yu has better skill feats + broken stat amps through Illusions + Exploding Spirit Cut = Kanda GG.
Antimagic works on those that resist powernull. Demon dweller absorbs it and fires it back Licht can teleport away

Licht doesn't even have Anti-Magic...

But like Zarra said, i'm waiting until the thread is created before i make any actual arguments for Yu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back