• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier Low 6-B Tournament of Regeneration 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fanta check this and Kamen Rider's profiles.
Jin Mu-Won... seems a bit concerning. From my quick overview, Jin's skill is extremely high and could lead to him skill-stomping folks who aren't relatively skilled in fighting but this is my own opinion. The Mind Manipulation seems strong but I think a lot of folks in this tourny might have decent mind manipulation resistance so that can be pushed away. The main problem is his skill.

Thouser's RPL seems strong but since it is a higher tier, I think we can restrict it. Also, I need somebody to explain to me how good is his precog and analytic prediction. Since that stuff seems very concerning to me.

Jin Mu-Won... seems a bit concerning. From my quick overview, Jin's skill is extremely high and could lead to him skill-stomping folks who aren't relatively skilled in fighting but this is my own opinion. The Mind Manipulation seems strong but I think a lot of folks in this tourny might have decent mind manipulation resistance so that can be pushed away. The main problem is his skill.
about Jin Mind Manip, it only works if someone is grabbing his sword,

Thouser's RPL seems strong but since it is a higher tier, I think we can restrict it. Also, I need somebody to explain to me how good is his precog and analytic prediction. Since that stuff seems very concerning to me.
RPL in Zero-One work as a catch up mechanic in term of AP/Speed, if opponent doesn't goes higher than him then it won't increased his AP

Jin Mu-Won - His skill is basically what lets him even fight here cause his regen is low, his hax is not that much compared to most people here like Issei can increase his ap each 10s and even more in his balance breaker, plus his spatial attacks. Jin can bfr people so those that don't have dimensional travel are defeated instantly, plus his other hax. Kanda is also skilled, and has pretty good versatility. Not even mentioning the other nominated characters.

about Jin Mind Manip, it only works if someone is grabbing his sword,
Aaand if dropped. We were shown that people looking at it while Jin ain't holding the sword causes them to get mind controlled. Granted, it's a bit iffy.

Anyways, I believe Jin should be pretty okay in this tourney. Other dudes have more crazier shit, while he only has skill, mind manip, and analytical prediction.

Matching, if not Surpassing, baseline Ark-Zero precog which can instantly predicts over hundreds of millions of possible actions that opponent could take base on their emotion, behaviour, abilities etc.etc.
Ye... I have no idea how to comprehend this, so I'll leave it up to DD.
Concept manip, EE, Which makes matches hax stomp just trying to maintain some sanity here.
So is Jin still okay?

Huh, that explains it perfectly to me, Nice. But I also understand how powerful that is. With that said, I am neutral but I'll leave the final choice to DD.

Alright Pinkie, round 2

Ladies and gentleman welcome to The Tier Low 6-B Tournament of Regeneration 2022, This will feature characters who has Regeneration ability if your character does not have it and you are confident his other haxes can lead him/her to win matches they are allowed,
It range from Low Regen all the way up to High Regen so choose wisely. There will be 2 Group choose whichever you want to enter let’s follow this journey into outer-space.
High regen is allowed? Can I use Gilgamesh? here

Kek, Jin was accepted! I think. Thankfully, he did, or I would have asked DD if Gilgamesh could sub for Jin if he wasn't allowed in.

The only problem would likely be Sha Naqba Imuru or his bullshit that grants him high-level Clairvoyance, but he, in character. ignores it due to his arrogance... Heh. Maybe he would've been funny for the tourny.
gil isn`t even Low 6B physically only his weapons are that powerful, he is 6C physically

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back