• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier Low 6-B Tournament of Regeneration 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
about Zagred, check his Devil phisyology i think he will get out of the tournament

From just a brief glance, I think Zagred is strong. But he doesn't seem like he can insta-kill somebody with a thought. Or could kill somebody by just existing, so... Fair, I suppose? IDK, I don't watch BC.

Jin Mu-Won - His skill is basically what lets him even fight here cause his regen is low, his hax is not that much compared to most people here like Issei can increase his ap each 10s and even more in his balance breaker, plus his spatial attacks. Jin can bfr people so those that don't have dimensional travel are defeated instantly, plus his other hax. Kanda is also skilled, and has pretty good versatility. Not even mentioning the other nominated characters.
What about AZ? Is that allowed?

Depends on how it works, how fast will the character use it, how far it goes...etc, plus its not I who decided who is in or not but DemonicDude and Fanta.

Saying something.
Ladies and gentleman welcome to The Tier Low 6-B Tournament of Regeneration 2022, This will feature characters who has Regeneration ability if your character does not have it and you are confident his other haxes can lead him/her to win matches they are allowed,

Her Latios has regen

The Ap is scaled to be one third of Lugia who is 11,46 teratons

I choose group B

Her Latios has regen

The Ap is scaled to be one third of Lugia who is 11,46 teratons

I choose group B
So 3.82 AP, I will wait for FantaRin or Popted2 to check the profile, Considering the fact she's a Pokemon trainer what are her main Pokemons ?

So 3.82 AP, I will wait for FantaRin or Popted2 to check the profile, Considering the fact she's a Pokemon trainer what are her main Pokemons ?
Entei, Raikou and Latios, the rest are garbage and would be one shotted

Edit: the other 3 are Snorlax, Lucario(with mega) and Alakazam (with mega)

Hm. Ye. Kaz's character is fine, plus, I know a few things about Pokemon, so I can help here and there when Anabel's matches come up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back