• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Country Conquerers - High 6-B Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

I choose this fodder to see him suffer 26.562 teratons

Uh, doesn't Shiori just stomp everyone who's not Yomoji?

Also, I'm pretty sure she just got like 30 layers of all of her hax passed.
Ohh boy, and tomorrow the translation of vol 13 (the vol that adapt her fight in this key) will get released so she likely get more buffed.

No 26, 24 at this key.
From Arifureta one could use something better like Apostles (10.32 teratons)
Alternatively if big numbers are considered fair for the tournament then Mother (who essentially have a planet full of machines to fight) or Fried (who have millions of monters to fight in a conceptual pocket dimention), both also scale to 10.32 teratons.

Makes a good point.

Would stomp tournament. Pick someone different.
Well, there's already Bleach peeps here so...

But well, you should've make it like "high hax but no character from top 5 nonsmurf thread"

And with that, since Expectro already propose anither character, imma outta here

Ohh boy, and tomorrow the translation of vol 13 (the vol that adapt her fight in this key) will get released so she likely get more buffed.

No 26, 24 at this key.

Alternatively if big numbers are considered fair for the tournament then Mother (who essentially have a planet full of machines to fight) or Fried (who have millions of monters to fight in a conceptual pocket dimention), both also scale to 10.32 teratons.
so which one? Fried looks more haxxed than mother but mother also sounds like a big deal with planet of machines.

Well, there's already Bleach peeps here so...

But well, you should've make it like "high hax but no character from top 5 nonsmurf thread"

And with that, since Expectro already propose anither character, imma outta here
I mean, you went pretty wild proposing the character with the time powers that passively null anything done to her plus most other ancient magics.

Yeah, that would be Godly Hax
ADD9B30.png

Yeah, that would be Godly Hax
ADD9B30.png
I thought it's more like smurf hax that count as godly hax especially when the example of those hax is smurf haxes
I mean, you went pretty wild proposing the character with the time powers that passively null anything done to her plus most other ancient magics.
Be grateful Isekai at Peace peeps didn't have 6-B rating on their six kings otherwise imma vouch in Isis

Ya think High 6-B could be more fun?
For that one I could nominate Kouki last key, his only haxs are be one of the most skilled sword masters of the wiki and plant hax that can grow plants inside the opponent body, so he would be safe to use (that was actually the first character I thought to propose for this one since is safe but since the thread want haxed people I went with the other more haxed but acceptable options).

For that one I could nominate Kouki last key, his only haxs are be one of the most skilled sword masters of the wiki and plant hax that can grow plants inside the opponent body, so he would be safe to use (that was actually the first character I thought to propose for this one since is safe but since the thread want haxed people I went with the other more haxed but acceptable options).
Kouki and Mash shall rematch one day

also, I don't remember she can passively nulls anything? I only know she can shorten time with Godspeed
  • Holy Crest of the Fallen: Restoration magic which automatically activates by itself and heals Kaori whenever she gets injured in the blink of an eye.
Everything done to her get passively rewounded, though the old description put it like it only work with wounds, which is wrong because that is basically Transient Infinity ingraved in the body and Transient Infinity is more than just regeneration, but well I didn't wrote that description and anyways it will be changed this week or next one wuth the new crt.

Everything done to her get passively rewounded, though the old description put it like it only work with wounds, which is wrong because that is basically Transient Infinity ingraved in the body and Transient Infinity is more than just regeneration, but well I didn't wrote that description and anyways it will be changed this week or next one wuth the new crt.
oh that

yeah kinda forgot about that but you gonna need more elaboration to get Pnull me thinks

oh that

yeah kinda forgot about that but you gonna need more elaboration to get Pnull me thinks
At practical effects it works like powernull because it null anything done to her by rewounding time, but whatever, let's just stop with this since she is already out and is derailment of the thread.

Alright decided high 6-B could be more fun so please repick your characters everyone.

Alright I'll start this one then I'll begin the 6-B one and take all that applied here.

Saint in Transition Hinata (780 Teratons)

Saint in Transition Hinata (780 Teratons)

Okay im sorry, I didn't realize 800 teratons was 6-A, you're character is 20 teratons above the High 6-B limit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back