• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 9-B Enter the Octagon Tournament

I think so. The examples used are in other arcs and he used nen in the examples which he didn't have in his first key.
So can Gon now be used and we ignore his Analytical predictions in fights since he didn't use them in his first key and shouldn't have them? We can't just assume he uses something he didn't have.

Remind me if the question regarding amps was cleared? If so I personally have 0 issues with Batman
Granted, that’s assuming that reaction speeds are not a big deal, idk how big a factor they are normally (speed is so confusing lmao) but subsonic defo would be blitzing 99% of other’s (reaction) speeds

Granted, that’s assuming that reaction speeds are not a big deal, idk how big a factor they are normally (speed is so confusing lmao) but subsonic defo would be blitzing 99% of other’s (reaction) speeds
The thing is I’ve only seen reaction speeds being multiple times movement speed because of stupid speed equalisation rules (unless that got fixed) be a factor, so maybe it’s not a big deal

In versus matchups, you're not allowed to equalize reaction speed?
I read back over the speed equalisation rules lol sorry, it cannot be equalised, but can be decreased by the same factor, so say two characters were together, and one character is twice as fast, then under speed equalised the faster character’s reaction speed is halved, although that rarely truly equalises

I read back over the speed equalisation rules lol sorry, it cannot be equalised, but can be decreased by the same factor, so say two characters were together, and one character is twice as fast, then under speed equalised the faster character’s reaction speed is halved, although that rarely truly equalises
Eh, then I'm not too sure then. We have characters here that have Peak Human speed, so they'd blitz, so it wouldn't be fair.

He's apparently to much of a dodge god or some shit like that.
... Yeah, because that's his entire shtick. He's a skill God, but has nothing else going for him. Anyone more skilled than him should be able to beat him, as the analytical prediction isn't really that much of a wincon. Anyone more skilled should be able to bypass it. Hell, Aaron didn't have it, and he still landed some small hits.

I still honestly see no reason on why he should be removed. People without any analytical prediction has still been able to at least land small scratches on him. Anyone more skilled than him would be able to beat him.

... Yeah, because that's his entire shtick. He's a skill God, but has nothing else going for him. Anyone more skilled than him should be able to beat him, as the analytical prediction isn't really that much of a wincon. Anyone more skilled should be able to bypass it. Hell, Aaron didn't have it, and he still landed some small hits.
Yeah, I don't really think it's that much of a problem personally. Though the Aaron thing can be dismissed by the fact that he outstatted Yu severely in pretty much everyway and a single direct hit would've killed him instantly.

I still honestly see no reason on why he should be removed. People without any analytical prediction has still been able to at least land small scratches on him. Anyone more skilled than him would be able to beat him.
"Small scratches" isn't going to do anything.

Yeah, I don't really think it's that much of a problem personally. Though the Aaron thing can be dismissed by the fact that he outstatted Yu severely in pretty much everyway and a single direct hit would've killed him instantly.
I'd also like to point out that, to my own fault since I want Yu to be here, that Aaron was only able to really land small scratches once he began mixing actual boxing technique into his raw power moveset, in which he got way, way faster and stronger than he already was even though he already could've killed Yu with a single direct hit.

Yu has some crazy ass scaling chains.

I'd also like to point out that, to my own fault since I want Yu to be here, that Aaron was only able to really land small scratches once he began mixing actual boxing technique into his raw power moveset, in which he got way, way faster and stronger than he already was even though he already could've killed Yu with a single direct hit.

Yu has some crazy ass scaling chains.
Yeah. Yu is too much for this tourney.

Landing small scratches is nowhere near enough to do anything significant.

Yeah. Yu is too much for this tourney.

Landing small scratches is nowhere near enough to do anything significant.
Though technically had Yu continued getting those "small scratches" he would've probably suffered from anemia or something akin to it due to blood loss, but that only happened in that particular canon fight so there's no saying whether or not he'll be pushed that far in a Versus setting.

Though technically had Yu continued getting those "small scratches" he would've probably suffered from anemia or something akin to it due to blood loss, but that only happened in that particular canon fight so there's no saying whether or not he'll be pushed that far in a Versus setting.
Yeah, I don't think anyone here is able to do this (I wish the AEW key for Chris Jericho wasn't 9-C+).

Very well then. Still find it stupid when everything he has is just skill, even the analytical prediction stuff, which I don't recall him ever winning because of it because there was no mention of it after his fight. But if people find him too OP, then I guess that's it.

Was too much of a gigachad, anyways.

Very well then. Still find it stupid when everything he has is just skill, even the analytical prediction stuff, which I don't recall him ever winning because of it because there was no mention of it after his fight. But if people find him too OP, then I guess that's it.
His skill is just to gigachad.

Back