• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 9-B Enter the Octagon Tournament

Yu's getting Analytical Prediction now I lied about postponing the update.
I mean how,good is it, I think we need to make sure we don’t have anyone with dodge god levels of analysis, where no skill can really counteract their hax may or not be looking at Gon

I mean how,good is it, I think we need to make sure we don’t have anyone with dodge god levels of analysis, where no skill can really counteract their hax may or not be looking at Gon
It works through looking at things such as the angle of one's foot, the tension in their muscles, their gaze, and a bunch of other physical factors to determine where exactly they'll move next. He actually scales far, far above the person who has the ability since he's had the ability since his first key.

It works through looking at things such as the angle of one's foot, the tension in their muscles, their gaze, and a bunch of other physical factors to determine where exactly they'll move next. He actually scales far, far above the person who has the ability since he's had the ability since his first key.
So what you’re saying is it’s a dodge god ability

Yeah. That might be too much if he scales "far, far above" someone's Analytical Prediction.

Isn't Armsmaster's matter disintegration and time freeze kinda oneshot hax? Or does he not get his halberd?

For similar reasons I feel like I’m not a fan of Gon being here, obviously if clarifications are made about his abilities then fine but for now it just seems like he’s got damn near pre-cog levels of prediction

Can I just clarify real quick that we're doing a Low-hax tournament?

Some of y'all are really stretching it here with the hax here.

so i have Ant-Man but i don't know his AP

Can I just clarify real quick that we're doing a Low-hax tournament?

Some of y'all are really stretching it here with the hax here.
Yeah, a little hax is allowed but this is mostly a physical hand to hand based tournament with allowances for melee weapons. Magic, psychic abilities, etc. are very unlikely to go through

Maybe? As long as his Size Manip won't result in him stomping most of the people here.

are fine ?

Personally not a chance, way too OP to be able to predict an opponents next move in a martial arts based tournament like this
Honestly, he probably would've skill stomped anyway given he's a casual fighting genius capable of copying techniques that take someone's entire life to master, and can seemingly master anything that involves rhythm or movement in mere moments.

I have no issue with Gon joining with clarifications, but yeah as it stands yeah he shouldn’t be in the participants list yet
His analytical prediction is more of an application of his enhanced senses. Also I don't know why the ability is in his first key since the examples used in the profile happen later in the series.

Back