• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 9-B Enter the Octagon Tournament

I would genuinely rather have The Oni as my pick but if @RandomGuy2345 decides that he's somehow too broken then fine

Pick either one of these
You can use Armsmaster (other guys are a bit too weak in terms of abilities).

I guess I'll use Gon then (Also 174 Kilojoules)
Is Reactive Power Level a little too much (asking everyone here)?

Roger Smith
However I have no way of Identifying the Calc for his AP
I just know its 9-B
Death and Sleep Manipulation is a bit too much for the tourney.

The Reactive Power level seems like it means slowly overtime he will make up any AP or Skill disadvantage he may have. The analytical prediction worries me more, usually people with those abilities are able to dodge god

Death and Sleep Manipulation is a bit too much for the tourney.
Chapter 1 Kris should not be a problem

When are matches for this going to start? Cause I definitely wanna argue for Yu (The Boxer) lol.

Chapter 1 Kris should not be a problem
Over twice the AP limit

Back