• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-B tournament

Bendynoah10

He/Him
a 9-B tournament self explanatory

rules:
1.the 9-B characters must be over 60 kilo joules. And they cant be over 967 kilojoules.

3.when you submit a character tell me how many kilojoules their ap is.

4.there will only be 15 characters

characters:
1.bendy (ink bendy key) his ap equals 962.32 kilo joules

2 Midori AP=64 kilo joules

3.mikey revenge warriors his AP= 268 kilo joules

4.V his AP = 419 kilojoules

5. Yu his AP=150 kilojoules

6.hiden aruto his AP= 170 kilo joules

Last edited:

Use his earliest 9-B key. It's 150+ kilojoules.

Isn't something like Sandevistan way to OP?
The best Sandevistan is a 10x increase. Tho there are multiple iterations of it that provide different amps. The rules on what's considered OP or not is vague in the OP too. Not a lot of rules. I assume speed is equalized, but no limitations on hax or anything.

1 MJ

1 MJ
2.they cant be over 967 kilojoules
Could be nitpicking on my part since it's barely over the limit.

Nvm

Baseline I think

Nvm

Baseline I think
😭
1.the 9-B characters must be over 60 kilo joules
Baseline is 15 Kilo's.

Back