• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 9-B Enter the Octagon Tournament

All jokes aside, the winner should get this.

01GpXs6.jpg

You really think Deathstroke is going to win here, huh?
I did then, and while it’s closer in my mind now, if I had to put my house on someone it would be Slade...

however, you’re one of if not the best debater(s) in this tournament, and I think Jericho has ways he can win (I’ll be arguing for him anyways lol)

To put it this way, I think Jericho wins, but I think most people think Slade wins, and that poll proves it, so this all comes down to who can widen or close the gap of perception that is there heading in to the match, and come out on top by the end of it

Ladies and gentleman 2022 Tier 9-B Enter the Octagon Co-Champions have been crowd.
and they are Chris Jerich and Deathstroke
chosen by Randomguy2345 and Bruhtelho, Just like I promised the winners name will be engraved on the World Championship.
z68dQPJ.png

QOYrrCE.png

I wanna thank everyone who participated both Jericho and Deathstroke are complete badasses and I will NOT say one is better then the other because in short they both won and they both are indeed the very BEST of THE BEST inside the Ocatagon.

I hope you all enjoyed the tournament let me know which one was your favorite fight currently 9-C Street of Violence Tournament is underway (In case anyone is interested)
Hope you all have a wonderful day and congrats to Randomguy2345 and Bruhtelho.

Back