• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 9-B Enter the Octagon Tournament

Graphic:
RTZlhIT.png

Ladies and gentleman welcome to Enter The Octagon Tournament 2022, Tier 9-B Edition.

Rules:

1-Hax in general at low hax (No one shotting hax characters, we are looking for good 9-B martial art/brawler/low hax characters for good fights.)

Note:
  • Your character has to be someone who uses Martial Arts in character
  • No guns allowed (like to keep the matches strictly hand to hand combat non combat moves can be used.)
  • Weapons like swords, knives, etc. are just fine
  • 2 Characters from one verse are allowed.
2- Equalized speed in all matches.

3-Ap must be from to 90 - 487 KiloJoules for AP range. (9-B)

4-Killing or K.O is the preferred Wincon, BFR is not allowed.
(For each fight time limit of maximum 60 minutes is allowed, you cannot fight all day, Treating it like a real combat match.)

5-Random encounters no prior knowledge to anybody.

6-Total 16 Participants! Winner will have their name be printed on World Heavyweight Championship and they can defend it anytime.

7-Fighting distance for every matchup will be 6 meters.

8- Matches will be done, with the result being added, so keep that in mind before proposing a character.

9-Location: The Octagon UFC Ring. If you exit the cage you will lose the fight as all matches will be taking place inside the cage.

10- Please only pick those characters who are NOT going through CRT, Have decent supporters who can give input and only people who have time to give input for their fighters are allowed, No rematches in case someone gets removed from the tournament. We don’t want the tournament to die half way through as we need active people, Remember it is all for fun.

Note: Supervisor of the tournament is the Goddess of Vsbattle wiki RandomGuy2345

OFFICIAL BRACKETS:

Participants:
�
CharacterChosen ByVerseAttack Potency
1-Chris JerichoRandomguy345WWE299.77 kilojoules
2-Finn Balor (base)PikamanWWE191.1 kilojoules
3-LicorneAdem-Werlock69Danganronpa Kirigir91 Kilojoules
4-Rachel LindtPeppersaltParahumans217.55 kilojoules
5-Little MacPsychomaster35Punch-Out!!114 kilojoules++
6-LeorioYmTheSuperHunter x Hunter174 kilojoules
7-NijunDonTalkDTOwari no Chronicle98 kilojoules
8-DeathstrokeBruhtelhoArrowverse (CW)308.97 kilojoules
9-Monaca TowaVeloxt1r0koreDanganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls91 kilojoules
10-Indominus RexNoneless21Jurassic World133 kilojoules
11-Batman (Dark Knight)Psychomaster35The Dark Knight Trilogy262.37 Kilojoules
12-Tommy JarvisEnnardTrap1987Friday the 13th273 Kilojoules
13-Mondo MoleShockingPsychicMother 2 / EarthBound123.31 Kilojoules
14-Violet EvergardenBruhtelhoViolet Evergarden241.90 Kilojoules
15-Tsukasa ShishioSpinoirrDr. Stone487.30 Kilojoules
16-KohakuSpinoirrDr. Stone487.30 Kilojoules

Bracket Image:
brRKlGP.jpg

Championship Belt:
World-Heavyweight-Championship.png

Last edited:

Let me assure you, nothing there is broken. Immortality and blessed are not combat applicable and the fear manip does not instantly incapacitate foes

Also, 250 kilojoules

Let me assure you, nothing there is broken. Immortality and blessed are not combat applicable and the fear manip does not instantly incapacitate foes

Also, 250 kilojoules
Ehh... I'm not too sure. I specified low hax. The abilities this guy has really don't show low hax (I'm not talking about Immortality, blessed, and Fear Manip btw). And what's with you always choosing characters with Fear Manip lol

Can you choose someone else?

Can we agree to draw the bracket in a way that there’s no WWE v WWE matches in round 1? Jericho stomps Theory and Bálor, while the 2 latter have fought many times in canon, so that match would be an anticlimax too, and I don’t think it would be fair for the reps of the WWE characters to go out in round one against someone from the same verse without actually having a proper vs thread

However, this is a feat involving a brick wall being fragmented with two kicks. I’m not really sure how far into 9-B something like that is though.

Back