• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 9-B Enter the Octagon Tournament: Indominus Rex vs Violet Evergarden

Round 1 Match 7:

Rules
:
  • Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Distance: Fighting distance for every matchup will be 6 meters.
Results:
Violet Evergarden: 4 (Random, Noneless21, Bruthelho, Veloxt)
Indominus Rex:
Inconclusive:

Noneless21vs Bruhtelho

Knyafrr.png

Last edited:
So since the fighter is quite literally in front of them, ig stealth and camoflouge wouldn't work huh

Then it comes down who hits harder and more skilled, and iirc Violet hits harder than Indominus rex and undoubtly more skilled so yeah, not good for Rexy should've choose cave monkey

i dunno, but iirc she's an ex soldier right? if yes then she ain't gonna get caught off guard very often and can proceed to take down Rexy quick

btw, i was wrong, Rexy's ap value is superior to 131 kilojoules not 133, but it ain't matter anyway since Violet gets the edge at ap value and also much more skilled than Rexy
Eh, I don't know. That skill would be much more useful if she had experience with big opponents

there's not a lotta factor at this match anyway, except that Rexy totally can trample her down with her superior LS which i just realize about but i think Violet is agile enough to dodge it i think

also I just realize, Rexy's size may be too big for this arena? since he's like 3 meters tall and about 12 meters in length so the Arena will be VERY cramped with Rexy leaving not a lotta movement for either of these character

this is an easy win for Violet, well Rex is bigger and has greater LS, Violet is way stronger/durable, way more skilled, and her smaller sized can be used to avoid Rex's rather predictable attacks, lets not forget that Violets weapons are way stronger then she is with her go to being a giant battle axe named "Witchcraft" that she has no problem swinging around like a baseball bat, which was calced at 497 kilojoules, so she'll being cutting the Rex open like knife to butter

this is an easy win for Violet, well Rex is bigger and has greater LS, Violet is way stronger/durable, way more skilled, and her smaller sized can be used to avoid Rex's rather predictable attacks, lets not forget that Violets weapons are way stronger then she is with her go to being a giant battle axe named "Witchcraft" that she has no problem swinging around like a baseball bat, which was calced at 497 kilojoules, so she'll being cutting the Rex open like knife to butter
This is a total stomp but weapons above the AP limit are logically restricted

This is a total stomp but weapons above the AP limit are logically restricted
it isnt massively above the limit. the limit caps at 487 KiloJoules with her weapon being 497 kilojoules only 10 kilojoules higher which isn't going to make or break a match as physically she is only 241 kilojoules, logically she should be allowed it

Back