• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 9-B Bone Crusher Tournament (2022): William Blazkowicz vs Batman

No, in the video Blaz has no weapons, this is part of the story and the fight, he cannot use any weapon except the grenades hidden on the map.
If you have to use the grenades, that means that Blaz canonically beat it with grenades … grenades he doesn’t have here. Impressive as this is, which it really is considering the first hit had him bleeding all over the place, it’s not hth skill or even knife/axe skill.
When I say "it is something of the player's choice" I mean in other scenes in the game, where you face things like robots the size of houses to buildings that can instantly kill you if you are not careful. In fact you use weapons against 90% of the cases and sometimes it is mandatory,
What weapons exactly? Cuz if it’s weapons he doesn’t have access to, it doesn’t really apply here.
but this is not the only thing to evaluate, there are thousands of others, aspects like strategy, agility, survival and how to deal with situations that seem impossible are important. You cannot ignore things like Blaz defeating invulnerable beings through sheer agility.
Aight now this actually has me curious. Is there a vid of this somewhere or?
For example, Blaz was able to defeat London Monitor with weapons, but that does not rule out the fact that it is an incredible feat in terms of skill, since entire armed armies with much more preparation were not able to do even a third of what Blaz was able to do.
The video only mentions that hundreds of degenerates were rioting and the London Monitor killed em all without any collateral damage. Makes no mention of their arms or prep time so this isn’t that impressive without further context.
Knives (Wolfenstein: New Order) and an axe (Wolfenstein: New Colossus)
Ty. What kind of feats or statements does he have with these weapons?
An armor that gives him superhuman characteristics, simple. Virtually nothing else, except for things like insane discomfort and constant pain. To put it into context, at a certain part of the story Blaz is extremely weakened to the point of not having the strength to stand up, and then starts wearing such armor after his friend dies (previous User). And although several times it is mentioned that he is weak at the moment, it is said at the same time that without Blaz's existence the Nazis would never truly lose, and therefore he continues to use the Da'at Yichud while participating in the main missions
Thanks. On the bolded, does this mean that a weakened Blaz while wearing the armor is still weaker than his normal self or?
This … isn’t applicable to the tourney. Yes, he is weakened and confused but killing dudes one at a time from range while you have a bunch of cover isn’t exactly an impressive feat.
How the hell do you think that? Stamina means the amount of damage one can take and keep fighting, this is something EXTREMELY important. It basically means that even if Batman breaks some of Blaz's bones or even cuts off a body part, it's going to be totally useless, because it's not going to affect anything
I’m not saying it isn’t important, I’m saying it isn’t important against Batman specifically. Blaz isn’t gonna be able to keep track of Batman if and when he chooses to ghost him. At that point, Bats only needs to make one move to win like a chokehold, slashing his neck, stringing him up with his grappling hook etc.

Conclusion: Everything brought up for Blaz seems to be skill with ranged weapons or explosives, not hand to hand. Even if it somehow did scale to his hth skill, nothing has been brought up to counter Batman ghosting his senses and simply choking him out with a chokehold (Blaz has Superhuman LS at most which is the same as Bats) or opening his throat with a batarang, both of which would beat him. I feel like peeps are forgetting this Bats is perfectly fine with killing people.

Voting Batman.

Can people actually explain where the incon is coming from? Because nothing posted for Blaz is applicable in this thread or even the tourney and even if it was, doesn’t explain at how he does anything to the smoke grenade + stealth combo

I completely disagree with this idea of a "finished debate". That is just a FRA train. Damn, this debate hasn't even started properly

If you have to use the grenades, that means that Blaz canonically beat it with grenades … grenades he doesn’t have here.
What weapons exactly? Cuz if it’s weapons he doesn’t have access to, it doesn’t really apply here.
This … isn’t applicable to the tourney. Yes, he is weakened and confused but killing dudes one at a time from range while you have a bunch of cover isn’t exactly an impressive feat.
Be honest, did you actually read my comment or did you just see the "grenade" and "weapons" part and then completely ignore all the logic of my argument to try to create a sense that doesn't even exist? The whole thing has nothing to do with what you said. The point is about how Blaz is fit to use the environment against opponents who are naturally far above him. Fpr exemple, the robot possessed the mind of a soldier who by nature is trained with years of experience in the army, but now with added physical characteristics much higher than anything, besides possessing Blaz's weapon, which is capable of hitting opponents in several directions at once. This, of course, is EXTREMELY useful in any combat situation, regardless of the equipment the person is using, because it shows the ability to go against "almost impossible" situations to turn everything in his favor. This is the basic reasoning of any rational human being, so I really don't understand how you came to such a conclusion. It's not a stupid thing like "Uh, grenades ," it's a feat of agility and strategy, things Batman has never shown at any time in any film.

Let's suppose you are put on a court where there is a killer robot with a laser weapon capable of instantly evaporating metal, with a sight capable of reaching several directions at once, that same robot being able to think like a trained WWII soldier with years and years of combat experience, with now added superhuman characteristics; Your objective is to defeat him. You have 4 separate areas with some boxes with grenades, you need to break them and then use the grenades to immobilize the killer robot for a few seconds. Now, what will you need to overcome such a situation? Exactly, agility and strategy. Such concepts that, put into combat, define the result of the fight. It's not just a question of whether you are using equipment or not, it's a question of intelligence,

I really want to understand your logic, to pick up and look at the feat, and simply say: "Mh, grenades and weapons, not a knife feat gg"
The video only mentions that hundreds of degenerates were rioting and the London Monitor killed em all without any collateral damage. Makes no mention of their arms or prep time so this isn’t that impressive without further context.
"Degenerates" refers to rebels who want to fight the Nazis, even Blaz is called a degenerate several times. Many of the degenerates/rebels used guns, any character who fights against the Nazis is a gun user. What do you think they go against the Nazis with? Various revolution groups are shown in The New Colossus, each possessing equipment such as grenades, explosives and any kind of firearm. Moreover, the same monitor is one of the biggest problems of an entire invasion operation against an island, such an operation having dozens of armed men. And yet, they do nothing compared to Blaz
Thanks. On the bolded, does this mean that a weakened Blaz while wearing the armor is still weaker than his normal self or?
Physically he is weak, with armor he is comparable to normal self. The point is, although there were many people physically stronger than Blaz at that moment, they preferred him to fight
Ty. What kind of feats or statements does he have with these weapons?
I’m not saying it isn’t important, I’m saying it isn’t important against Batman specifically. Blaz isn’t gonna be able to keep track of Batman if and when he chooses to ghost him. At that point, Bats only needs to make one move to win like a chokehold, slashing his neck, stringing him up with his grappling hook etc.
Hell, you should elaborate how Batman is going to do this at least, since so far I am the only one who has tried and needed to show proof of things here
counter Bats being able to evade Superman’s senses and attempted blitz while encumbered by a huge suit of metal.
You have to remember that Superman was massively holding back, he didn't even use laser vision. Besides the fact that Batman had prepared himself for months if not years before such a confrontation. It's not something that can simply be used as an argument here

Last edited:
Back