• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 9-B Bone Crusher Tournament (2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Bats vs Lu is already an interesting matchup (this match alone is more interesting than any match in the last 9-B tourney).

Jericho vs Shikata is good battle of skill vs range.

Susie vs Powers I'm not particularly interested in.

If @DontTalkDT can go all the way to the finals, as well as me, then Jericho vs Lu would be an amazing battle of skill vs skill (both have attacks that can finish off the opponent).

Jericho vs Bats would also be pretty cool to see.

Susie and Powers are the only characters I'm not interested to see fight here.

I feel like Susie’s the only one who can put up a fight with or even beat Shikata since she’s the only one who can overcome her telekinesis thanks to her higher lifting strength

Lu can also probably beat Shikata, since she doesn't start Telekinesis while Lu starts with her Dura Neg
Needs a chest punch, though. Then again, presence concealment.

Honestly, FD vs Lu might have been the hardest fight in the tourney and if it weren't for that I would have never looked up the chest punch thing to remember that it is that powerful. Somewhere in another universe, Lu is doing the tourney while just being a skilled fighter.

The whole tournament in truth was just the backstory to make the rematch more epic.

The Winner of Tier 9-B Bone Crusher Tournament (2022)
YnCUa00.png

DontTalkDT
Character: Lu Niang Lan
sBPm4bh.jpg

Total Wins: 4
Congratulations 🥳🎉

This was an incredible tournament we got the best fighters all across the globe and finally one stands tall and it's the perfect dragon Lu Niang Lan. I wanna take this moment to thank everyone who participated in this tourney, You guys didn't let the tourney die thank you for the efforts.
Let me know down below of your favorite match and what would you like to see in the future tourneys.
Trophy:
tDayTl9.png

DontTalkDT
This trophy completely belongs to you from now onwards, You can defend it in any debate you want or any tournament it's completely up to you. Once again congrats on your victory and being the winner of 2022 Bone Crusher Tournament.

I was gonna say as expected of Chinawoman but realized that it's from japanese franchise (which is TECHNICALLY chinawoman) but yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back