• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 9-B Bone Crusher Tournament (2022): Susie vs South Terano

Round 1 - Match 6:

Rules
:
  • Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Distance: Fighting distance for every matchup will be 10 meters.
Ladies and gentleman and with that Round 1 comes to an end as we await to see who will fill out the brackets for Quarter-Finals.

speedster352 vs Psychomaster35

Results:
Susie: 7 (Psycho, Anonymous, DD, Mariogoods, Popted2, Pikaman, Random)
South Terano:
Inconclusive:
b8Lzjak.png

Last edited:
Yeah, I can’t seem to find a way for South Terano to win this. Not only is Susie over 2x stronger and has better range (Along with her attacks shooting projectiles almost the size of a human), but it would also be hard to hit her due to her experience in dodging decent levels of danmaku. In fact, she was able to continuously dodge attacks from Lancer while they were fighting alone. Even if Terano were to amp himself, I doubt he’s even going to get close to Susie to hit her, and while he may probably land a few hits, it wouldn’t be enough to kill her due to her higher durability.

Overall, seems like Rude Barney takes this 9/10 times, so voting her.

Susie FRA. South was never gonna win anyway when he is just a lesser Mikey.

Might have to reread some of Tokyo Revengers to see if the have anything but from what I recall, its just gang fights with the best being guys trained in martial arts.

Back