• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 9-B Bone Crusher Tournament (2022): Austin Powers vs Susie

Quarter Final 3:

Rules
:

Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Distance: Fighting distance for every matchup will be 10 meters.
Ladies and Gentleman we are gearing up for the Semi Final but first the final Quarter finals is here Austin Powers makes his debut against Susie who is already confident with a victory in round 1.

Psychomaster35 vs Demonicdude

Results:
Austin Powers:
Susie: 8 (Psycho, DD, Random, Sero, Propellus, Aguy, Adem, Divine)
Inconclusive:
cGnff59.png

Last edited:
I have no idea what Austin Powers can do (I chose randomly), so I'll contact people who are knowledgeable.

I have no idea what Austin Powers can do (I chose randomly), so I'll contact people who are knowledgeable.
😌 it's okay I don't wanna win let me try just for fun until Psychomaster yeets me ☺️

I'm almost certain if this get's to close quarter combat then Austin can knock Susie out cold via a chop

He can dodge attacks with acrobatics too, Unless Susie has defeated people in hand to hand combat who has martial art techniques like Austin she's not winning in hand to hand combat,
But then again she's a range user.

Last edited:
I'm almost certain if this get's to close quarter combat then Austin can knock Susie out cold via a chop
Susie is a full megajoule while Austin is only 700 kilojoules, so that’s going to take a while.
He can dodge attacks with acrobatics too, Unless Susie has defeated people in hand to hand combat who has martial art techniques like Austin she's not winning in hand to hand combat,
But then again she's a range user.
And Susie has pretty much dodged decent danmaku, so it would be hard for Austin to get up close. Especially when he’s at a range disadvantage. I’ll admit that Susie has never been shown fighting with her fists outside of pinning Kris to a locker once, but she definitely can’t be disarmed due to her having higher lifting strength.

Eventually, Austin is going to be overwhelmed by her projectiles and get hit by them, so I’m pretty sure I see Susie take this more times than not. Take that as a vote.

Back