• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 9-B Bone Crusher Tournament (2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Graphics:
7P75lxS.png

Introduction:
Ladies and gentleman Bone Crusher Tournament has returned but this time it’s for Tier 9-B !
And guess what Demonicdude is going all out as I just booked Sports Festival Stadium from My Hero Academia as the location for this tournament, Martial artist all across the world has been given an invitation via email to participate and win the official 2022 Bone Crusher Tournament trophy ! Unlike last year it will be a simpler traditional brackets and not points table.

Backstory:
Demonicdude: After a lengthy conversation with Randomguy2345, I can’t let her wish not come true, If it’s a Tier 9-B tournament she wants then I must do it at any cost !

Demonicdude: Proceed to take out his phone and gave
Principal Nezu a call.

Principal Nezu: Well hello DD, I heard you wanted to talk about something important.

Demonicdude: Well…the thing is I wanna use your Sports Festival Stadium to held a tournament, And I’m willing to pay handsomely, I want all matches to be broadcasted live so the world can see who the best fighter is learn and experience something from this tournament and therefore I need a stadium to do it and I couldn’t think of a better location the yours.

Principal Nezu: Interesting, Normally we don’t allow such outside activities but if you are willing to pay a lot and U.A students can get more exposure from this then very well go ahead our deal $100,000.

Demonicdude: Sudden silence ….. DD thinks of Randomguy2345 then looks at the price,
Proceed to think for a while then speaks FINE I’ll do it !

Principal Nezu: Good, I myself am interested in knowing the name of the participants, full security and broadcasting measuring will be provided, Let me know of the rules and regulations.

Demonicdude: Sure,
Puts down the phone……Randomguy2345 this tournament better pay off I don’t wanna go broke
but even I do I won’t complain cause it’s you.

Rules:

1-Hax in general at low hax (No one shotting hax characters, we are looking for good 9-B martial art/brawler/low hax characters for good fights.)

Note:
  • Your character has to be someone who uses Martial Arts in character (But if not non-marital artist are allowed.)
  • No guns allowed (because imagine winning a fight because you have a gun. I'd like to keep the matches strictly H2H to make it more interesting)
  • Weapons like bats are okay because they don't have piercing damage

2-Equalized speed in all matches.

3-Ap must be from 585 to 2340 KiloJoules for AP range (Tier 9-B has pretty big range so this range will do just fine).

4-Killing or K.O is the preferred Wincon, BFR is not allowed.
(For each fight time limit of maximum 40 minutes is allowed, you cannot fight all day, Treating it like a real combat match in case of an icon coinflip is the way to decide, You can only change characters once)

5-Random encounters no prior knowledge to anybody.

6-Total 14 Participants! One character per person (One spot will be mine.)

7-Fighting distance for every matchup will be 10 meters.

8-Matches will be done, with the result being added, so keep that in mind before proposing a character.

9-Location: Sports Festival Stadium, U.A Highschool (My Hero Academia.)

qgAftTR.png

10- Important: Please only pick those characters who are NOT going through CRT, Have decent supporters who can give input and only people who have time to give input for their fighters are allowed, We don’t want the tournament to die half way through as we need active people, Remember it is all for fun.

11- Winner of this Tournament shall be given the official Tier 9-B Bone Crusher Tournament Trophy 2022. Winner and their character's name will be printed on it by the end of the tourney along with their character, It's made up of gold.

Trophy image:
fwbYMAV.png

Note: Supervisor of the tournament is "The Goddess of Vsbattle wiki" RandomGuy2345

OFFICIAL BRACKETS:

Participants:
CharacterChosen byVerseAttack Potency
1-Chris Jericho (AEW)Randomguy2345WWE1478.44 Kilojoules
2-PepsimanKazuma kuwabaraPepsi3236.10 Kilojoules
3-Lu Niang LanDontTalkDTThe Unexplored Summon://Blood Sign1268 Kilojoules
4-William BlazkowiczLIFE_OF_KINGWolfenstein911.33 Kilojoules
5-ShikataPropellusSpider-Man: The New Animated Series600.531 Kilojoules
6-Kai SatouAdem_Warlock69Your Turn To Die: Death Game By Majority1479 Kilojoules
7-SusiePsychomaster35Deltarune1.0369943584 megajoules/ 1036.99 Kilojoules
8-BatmanAnonymousBlankDC Extended Universe (Debuted in Batman V Superman)1589.350 Kilojoules
9-Dan HabikiMariogoodsStreet Fighter911.33 Kilojoules
10-Sonic the HedgehogKflare63Sonic the Hedgehog (Promotional Comic Continuity)714.1844 kilojoules
11-South Teranospeedster352Tokyo Revengers438 kilojoules
12-Manjiro SanoSpinoirrTokyo Revengers438 kilojoules
13-Fanged DeserterPeppersalt43MÖRK BORG2331 kilojoules
14- Austin PowersDemonicdudeAustin Powers (Series)700 kilojoules

Bracket Image:
eCwFZwN.png

Changes:

Junko removed as per request of DT

Last edited:

Is this acceptable?

^And this is what I found about his AP, I can´t find anything else

Is this acceptable?

^And this is what I found about his AP, I can´t find anything else
Ant Man is just fine (I believe he was used in a previous 9-B tourney).

Is Martial Arts his go to?

I am searching another character if I want to change it because I want to find someone like casey jones from TMNT but he lacks martial arts

I will only change it once, but for now, I find Ant man hilarious

Lionheart/The Wizard vs The Ant-man = Take my money, I have a veeeeery good feeling about this tourney, see this is what happens when DD spends high budget...

Junko Hokaze
For her AP: Pulverizing a human should scale above the breaking all bones common feat calc.
And she can break something that can withstand getting hit by a semi-truck, which would scale to the corresponding common feat calc.

Junko Hokaze
For her AP: Pulverizing a human should scale above the breaking all bones common feat calc.
And she can break something that can withstand getting hit by a semi-truck, which would scale to the corresponding common feat calc.
Can you send me the link to the common feats calc pls?

Plus, how does her Probability and Law Manipulation work?

Can you send me the link to the common feats calc pls?
For the truck feat I would assume this one, since it's a machine fixed in place, and the low end. That would be 226kJ.
For the human pulverization I would reference this calc and use the high-end as pulverization should be a good bit above just breaking. That would be 585 kJ.

Plus, how does her Probability and Law Manipulation work?
Just ignore them. They're a technicality.
Or, if you really want to know, read this.

For the truck feat I would assume this one, since it's a machine fixed in place, and the low end. That would be 226kJ.
For the human pulverization I would reference this calc and use the high-end as pulverization should be a good bit above just breaking. That would be 585 kJ.

Just ignore it. It's a technicality.
Or, if you really want to know, read this.
Perfect.

Junko Hokaze can be added, @DemonicDude! (Oh, and I haven't forgotten about that Holo matchup. I will get my revenge)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back