• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 9-B Bone Crusher Tournament (2022): Sonic the Hedgehog vs Shikata

Round 1 - Match 2:

Rules
:

• Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Distance: Fighting distance for every matchup will be 10 meters.
You wanna win the trophy welp you gotta go FAST !
Sonic The Hedgehog enters the tournament here in match 2 and will go up against a deadly assassin Shikata, Get ready folks time to find out will advance to the next round.

Propellus vs Kflare63

Results:
Shikata: 7 (Propellus, DemonicDude, Random, Adem, Kflare, DT, Fanta)
Sonic the Hedgehog:
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Sonic has a slight AP advantage, but otherwise every advantage seems to lie with Shikata. Her telekinesis above his LS seems particularly troublesome.

Shikata usually resorts to her telekinesis when the opponent starts to get the upper hand of her, and her skill is gonna be a big issue. And speaking of her telekinesis, that's also going to be a big problem since Shikata has superior strength compared to Sonic's (Class 5 against Superhuman)

And how does she use her telekinesis?
She can use it to incapacitate people to prevent them from attacking her while holding them straight in the air, maneuver people around with it. She is even capable of pushing a car with it.

She also has smoke bombs that will create smoke screens to obscure Sonic's vision, giving her most of the edge to attack

Shikata FRA due to her skill, and how she can utilize her abilities effectively at her disposal

eCwFZwN.png

I'm actually facing Dan Hibiki in the next round lol.

I just gotta hope that Shikata loses to either Manjiro or Kai and I'm just fine.

Back