• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 9-B Bone Crusher Tournament (2022): Chris Jericho vs Shikata (SEMI-FINAL)

Semi-Final 1:

Rules
:
Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Distance: Fighting distance for every matchup will be 10 meters.
What an amazing sets of first three rounds, We have finally reached Semi Final and now it's time to find out who will punch their ticket into the Finale of the tournament.
Audience Goes WILD !
In the left corner I present you the assassin SHIKATA ! And in my right he is the Wizard Chris Jericho
LET THE SEMI FINAL BEGIN !!!

Randomguy2345 vs Propellus

Results:
Shikata: 2 (Adem, Brutelho)
Chris Jericho (AEW): 8 (DD, Randomguy, Pikaman, Aguy, Psycho, Ace, Lacku, Arnold)
Inconclusive:
Propellus withdrew his vote.
8ImaIcO.png

Last edited:
Shikata is a trained assassin and can kill assassin’s as well as taking out an entire mansion of hired gunmen,
Alright Before we dive into the debate… how skill are those assassins she defeated and any notable fighting technique or in combat? Has she ever faces anyone who has is also a trained martial artist who can match her in hand to hand combat ?

Last edited:
Jericho has way more techniques, and a couple of those moves will finish Shikata off.

Plus, Jericho has Pain Tolerance, so whatever damage he takes, he'll be just fine (not to mention he has a AP advantage over 2x).

Then how did she beat Sonic and Kai with it?
They didn't have good counters to it, plus they aren't skilled enough to end the fight quick enough to finish the job.

Jericho has plenty of ways to end the fight, plus he's far more skilled than Shikata (can't do a full explanation now, as I'm in school).

Sonic and Kai does not have enough hand to hand skill to begin with (on what i'm about to talk about)

Considering the fact that the gunmen and assassins she faced do not have any proper hand to hand combat expertise.
Well if that is the case then I’m pretty sure Jericho outclasses her via his experience and the people who he has defeated, Chris Jericho has defeated Kenny Omega.

1. Fighting against people who uses flips and karate kicks is not something new for jericho he has been doing this for 20 years (against high flyer like Rey Mysterio) and heck her using Telekinesis to throw objects on jerichos face is NOT going to be enough Jericho has Immense Pain Tolerance
    (He is strong enough to pull himself back from a chair headshot and even tried to hang on after getting hit with the V-Trigger)

2. Omega can fight against Karate Tournament winner and MMA fighter Kota Ibushi who is top of the food chain as he is the World Champion in NJPW as well as Predict and doge his MMA Strikes (video 1)
    as well as match him in combat for over 35 minutes (Kota is also his trainer) and can dodge MMA strikes from Martial Artist the superstar Kushida who fans may know from WWE (Video 2).

3. Thanks to his trainer Kota he has extensive training in martial arts and uses Open-hand strikes to harm the enemies between the neck and shoulder blades as well as Knee knockout strikes with V-Trigger move.

4. Omega’s V-Trigger can knock out MMA, Kickboxing and King of Pancrase hybrid martial art champion legends such as Minoru Suzuki
    (who by the way defeated the legend Ken Shamrok) and katsuyori shibata who can TKO people in 9 seconds yet fell victims to Omega’s V-Trigger strikes in the fight (Video 1 and Video 2).
    Shibata is a NJPW legend, MMA fighter and Professional kick-boxer who can cause Skull splitting injuries in real life and capable of killing people with his headbutts.
Jericho defeating Omega twice puts him leagues about in hand to hand combat, The Judas Effect is a Knock Out move all Jericho needs is an opening and it's GG, Blitzing Jericho is not an option nor is her kicks in combat.
Him being a creative wizard along with his experience will end the fight quick because Shikata has never faced someone as skilled as jericho before.

Sonic and Kai does not have enough hand to hand skill to begin with (on what i'm about to talk about)

Considering the fact that the gunmen and assassins she faced do not have any proper hand to hand combat expertise.
Well if that is the case then I’m pretty sure Jericho outclasses her via his experience and the people who he has defeated, Chris Jericho has defeated Kenny Omega.

1. Fighting against people who uses flips and karate kicks is not something new for jericho he has been doing this for 20 years (against high flyer like Rey Mysterio) and heck her using Telekinesis to throw objects on jerichos face is NOT going to be enough Jericho has Immense Pain Tolerance
    (He is strong enough to pull himself back from a chair headshot and even tried to hang on after getting his with the V-Trigger)

2. Omega can fight against Karate Tournament winner and MMA fighter Kota Ibushi who is top of the food chain as he is the World Champion in NJPW as well as Predict and doge his MMA Strikes (video 1)
    as well as match him in combat for over 35 minutes (Kota is also his trainer) and can dodge MMA strikes from Martial Artist the superstar Kushida who fans may know from WWE (Video 2).

3. Thanks to his trainer Kota he has extensive training in martial arts and uses Open-hand strikes to harm the enemies between the neck and shoulder blades as well as Knee knockout strikes with V-Trigger move.

4. Omega’s V-Trigger can knock out MMA, Kickboxing and King of Pancrase hybrid martial art champion legends such as Minoru Suzuki

5. (who by the way defeated the legend Ken Shamrok) and katsuyori shibata who can TKO people in 9 seconds yet fell victims to Omega’s V-Trigger strikes in the fight (Video 1 and Video 2). Shibata is a NJPW legend, MMA fighter and Professional kick-boxer who can cause Skull splitting injuries in real life and capable of killing people with his headbutts.
Jericho defeating Omega twice puts him leagues about in hand to hand combat, The Judas Effect is a Knock Out move all Jericho needs is an opening and it's GG, Blitzing Jericho is not an option nor is her kicks in combat.
Him being a creative wizard along with his experience will end the fight quick because Shikata has never faced someone as skilled as jericho before.
Yeah, RIP Shikata

Neither does Jericho, and It's gonna be hard to kill/knock out someone who's only 2 times weaker than you and has regen
Jericho can knock out people who are equal to or stronger than him.

Plus, you need at least mid level regen in order to be immune to being knocked out.

1. Something she doesn't open with, which is extremely detrimental for her.
2. Has never used in lethal ways.
Yeah but Jericho's gonna need to end the fight instantly, and he lacks the AP neccesary to do that
She also outranges him, so once Shikata uses her TK, Jericho can't get anywhere near her

A 7.5x AP gap is a AP stomp.

If Jericho can knock out people who are equal to or stronger than him, what do you think will happen if he connects the Judas Effect on someone over 2x weaker?

Yeah but he's gonna need to end the fight instantly, and he lacks the AP neccesary to do that
She also outranges him, so once Shikata uses her TK, Jericho can't get anywhere near her
Jericho can finish Shikata off before she can even use her TK.

Plus, once again, she has never used her TK in lethal ways.

Jerichos Fireball can burn people and injure them for 2 weeks, so he can prevent her from getting close by spamming fireball in worst case scenario if she does get's close and she'll be surprised attacked with Poision Mist which is an unexpected attack and GG with Judas Effect there.

If Jericho can knock out people who are equal to or stronger than him, what do you think will happen if he connects the Judas Effect on someone over 2x weaker?
Unless that attack like targets the opponent's weakpoints or something, it probably isn't one-shotting, since you need a x7.5 to do that
Also Kai literally had the same thing so like

Even if she doesn't use it in a lethal way and only uses it to push people away, Jericho won't be able to tag her, sine she outranges him

Jerichos Fireball can burn people and injure them for 2 weeks, so he can prevent her from getting close by spamming fireball in worst case scenario if she does get's close and she'll be surprised attacked with Poision Mist which is an unexpected attack and GG with Judas Effect there.
Jericho has Extended melee range, Shikata has tens of meters with her Green abstract powers
Pretty big range advantage

Jericho has a few meters with ranged fireballs but yeah she obviously has range advantage
Shikata: Range
Jericho: AP and Skill

Jericho legit holds every advantage but range and LS, and those will only delay the inevitable. Those aren't guaranteed win cons.

He did in super early on in the fight as shown here and can easily do it to people even launching an attack on him mid air.
She doen't open with her LS tho, Jericho is very violent in this key and this gives jericho enough time hit his moves Jericho has dodged attacks from Omega who has Accelerated development so Shikata in close quarter combat get's defeated and knocked out or burned, Jericho FRA

If you get outranged by someone with TK and you have inferior LS, you're not gonna be landing any hits
I forgot to mention that LS won't matter much, as Jericho has restrained people with far greater LS than him.

Once again, doesn't open with TK, and is not used in lethal ways.

Jericho can legit and the fight anytime he wants. He can legit just play possum and when Shikata least expects it, she's either getting hit with a fireball or with poison mist, which will end the fight right there.

Jericho will have no problem using it too, it's what literally defines his character.

Omega’s V-Trigger can knock out MMA, Kickboxing and King of Pancrase hybrid martial art champion legends such as Minoru Suzuki
(who by the way defeated the legend Ken Shamrok) and katsuyori shibata who can TKO people in 9 seconds yet fell victims to Omega’s V-Trigger strikes in the fight (Video 1 and Video 2).
Shibata is a NJPW legend, MMA fighter and Professional kick-boxer who can cause Skull splitting injuries in real life and capable of killing people with his headbutts.
Jericho can beat someone who was able to beat someone who can TKO people in 9 seconds.

I literally see no way Shikata can win here, since she opens with CQC/H2H

He did in super early on in the fight as shown here and can easily do it to people even launching an attack on him mid air.
I mean Jericho has been in like, how many fights? Also as long as it's not his starting move, Shikata can easily get away with her smokescreen
I forgot to mention that LS won't matter much, as Jericho has restrained people with far greater LS than him.

Once again, doesn't open with TK, and is not used in lethal ways.
So you're saying he's gonna restrain the TK? How would that work?
Even if her TK's only used to push people back, Jericho still won't be able to land a single hit.
She also has the Stamina Advantage, so Jericho won't be able to stall her out

Again, the fireballs and poison mist get outranged and just because you beat someone who can TKO people in 9 seconds doesn't mean you yourself can do that

I mean, Shikata does have the range advantage with her TK, and she could use her smoke bombs to obscure Chris's vision

1. Jericho's vs Omega lasted for 35 minutes at Wrestle Kindom 12
  2. Jericho vs Omega at Double or Nothing 2020 lasted for 40+ minutes of brutal hard hitting fights (That's not me taking his Royal Rumble record for match length)
I think I've posted enough to like Random do the stamina argument, Random will respond later please wait.

Back