• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 9-B Bone Crusher Tournament (2022): Chris Jericho vs Shikata (SEMI-FINAL)

Then can you be more specific with how his social influencing goes rather than just examples from other? And I literally already mentioned that Shikata would instantly withdraw from that offer later on, she doesn't take offers from anyone in battle looking at the fights she has gone through with Spidey. And all this seems like you're overselling his Social Influencing
What? We were legit arguing that Jericho can convince Shikata to join the Jericho Appreciation Society, and I used a link of Punk stopping someone mid fight with extremely high stakes, and then attacking them when they least expect it. We were being specific.

Also, later on? That's literally more than enough time for Jericho to hit Shikata with a fireball or poison mist. Spidey doesn't have Social Influencing, does he? I'm not overselling whatsoever. I'm just explaining how Social Influencing works. Simple as that. Shikata doesn't even need to accept the offer. Jericho is going to disorient/blind her before she can even answer.

If anything, you saying Shikata can just say no and attack him is underplaying Social Influencing.

Since Shik isn't likely to use her TK lethally, I will have to go with Jericho here due to skill, mind tricks, and a higher AP I think.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Jericho FRA

Back