• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 9-B Bone Crusher Tournament (2022): Chris Jericho vs Shikata (SEMI-FINAL)

All these Jericho arguments also work for Kai tbh

Again, unless Jericho immediately starts with his one-shot moves, Shikata can easily get away with her smokescreen and once she's out of his range, I really don't see how Jericho will tag her with his inferior range

How is Jericho going to break out of her TK if she catches him with it?

That’s the best part, he doesn’t need to, it’s not a super reliable wincon compared to Jericho’s
It's not like he'll be able to do anything while he's being suspended with her telekinesis

It's not like he'll be able to do anything while he's being suspended with her telekinesis
It’s not like she’ll use it, she only uses TK when on the backfoot and Jericho’s wincons are so quick and involve disorientating attacks and techniques so she’ll have lost the fight by the time she’s able to think of using it

I doubt Jericho is defeating her that quickly and so easily on the spot with those seemingly one-shot moves he has there, and also, Shikata could also use her smoke bombs to get out of his range, sneak up on him while he's confused and start cutting him down

Last edited:
Jericho has instinctive reaction he isn’t gonna be sneak attacked because of a smokescreen

Shikata doesn't really need to sneak attack after using the smokescreen, she only needs to get away then use TK anbd it's gg

But again, she doesn’t get the chance to escape, Chris disorientates her with mist and fireballs, and ends it very quickly after that

But again, she doesn’t get the chance to escape, Chris disorientates her with mist and fireballs, and ends it very quickly after that
Does he normally always start off with that such of a one-shot combo?

I mean, Shikata will realise just how outmached she is once Jericho lands his first punch, then I don't think there's anything stopping her from getting away with the smokescreen and TK

I mean, Shikata will realise how strong Jericho is with the first hit he lands, then I don't think anything is stopping her from getting away with the smokescreen and TK
I don't think Shikata will use TK if she gets hit one time.

Remember, fireballs and poison mist are a guaranteed victory for Jericho, and these are techniques Jericho won't hesitate to use.

Remember, fireballs and poison mist are a guaranteed victory for Jericho, and these are techniques Jericho won't hesitate to use.
The fact that Jericho has never actually used those fireballs in an official match, makes me doubt he's gonna start with it here

Also, it won't take long for Shikata to realise she's outmatched if Jericho is so skilled that she can't even land a single hit

I don't think Shikata will use TK if she gets hit one time.

She's already gonna realize how outmatched she is the moment she can't even land a single hit on Jericho once or the fact that she feels him striking her once, which will make her start spamming her TK

Jericho confirmed it he can use it anytime in the clip Randomguy posted a while back where he was on commentary willing to use it on innocent commentators.

Well that cancels grace at the very least
No it doesn't. Shikata needs 2 more votes in order for grace to be canceled.

Plus, I've never seen Shikata use her TK in any effective way. At best, she can avoid being hit. She can't really cause any significant damage, looking at her fights.

Even then, Jericho wouldn't start off with those fireballs first if that's the case, and since you guys mentioned that Jericho would just go out of his way to choke her out, this gives Shikata more of an opening blow to him.

Even then, Jericho wouldn't start off with those fireballs first if that's the case, and since you guys mentioned that Jericho would just go out of his way to choke her out, this gives Shikata more of an opening blow to him.
That's WWE Jericho. AEW Jericho is much more violent and aggressive. He would do worse.

Jericho confirmed it he can use it anytime in the clip Randomguy posted a while back where he was on commentary willing to use it on innocent commentators.
Despite saying such, he still hasn't used it in the how many fights he had?
Also, I'm not saying he won't use it, I'm just saying he's not gonna start with it

Jericho is more than willing to use this. I can see if he used it once and was never mentioned ever again, but he constantly talks about being a Wizard and burning people. Like I said before, AEW Jericho is far more violent and aggressive than WWE Jericho.

Shikata at best can keep Jericho from hitting her using TK. This is going off of her 2 fights I've seen. She hasn't used her TK in a lethal way ever, while Jericho is more than willing to use his fireballs (not right away, but early in the fight).

Plus, we are all forgetting that Jericho has Social Influencing. He's so good at it that he manipulate thousands of people without saying a word. He's more than capable of making Shikata fall for any trick he can think of.

Jericho is more than willing to use this. I can see if he used it once and was never mentioned ever again, but he constantly talks about being a Wizard and burning people. Like I said before, AEW Jericho is far more violent and aggressive than WWE Jericho.

Has he ever started off with this within mid-flight in his battles during those time periods?
Shikata at best can keep Jericho from hitting her using TK. This is going off of her 2 fights I've seen. She hasn't used her TK in a lethal way ever, while Jericho is more than willing to use his fireballs (not right away, but early in the fight).
GIven that she always keen on fighting her opponents to the death, I don't really see how she cannot be able to kill him lethally with it.
Plus, we are all forgetting that Jericho has Social Influencing. He's so good at it that he manipulate thousands of people without saying a word. He's more than capable of making Shikata fall for any trick he can think of.
And how exactly does that work honestly? Does he ever use it in combat while fighting?

Jericho social influencing is defiantly going in the mind of Shikata which Jericho will take the advantage of as well so he can get the opening.

@DemonicDude had a comment with some solid evidence but for some reason deleted it.

Anyways, here's the 2 links he showed.

These still doesn't answer my question, does he ever start off with this in his battles at all? Looking at these, they appear to be from interviews or people that are just masochistic enough to ask to be burnt by him.

These still doesn't answer my question, does he ever start off with this in his battles at all? Looking at these, they appear to be from interviews or people that are just masochistic enough to ask to be burnt by him.
??? The links shown proves that he'd be willing to use as a first move.

The first one is a legit wrestler, the second was a fan he burnt just because he wanted to. I don't see your point here.

Jericho using summoning magic in fight is proof he uses magic in combat and he was fighting Eddie Kingston in the back as fights take place both in ring and backstage (fights are not limited to in ring competition)

How is Jericho suppose to beat someone he can't touch? Once Shikata uses TK he literally can't get anywhere near her (Even with his fireballs)

Also, it seems like he didn't start with the fireball against Eddie, in fact, it seems like he used it as a finishing move

??? The links shown proves that he'd be willing to use as a first move.

The first one is a legit wrestler, the second was a fan he burnt just because he wanted to. I don't see your point here.
These are hardly even things that he'd start off in his battle, seems kinda cherry picked if you'd ask me. Though i'm not saying that he'd never use it. And also, Jericho will have a very difficult time getting close to her due to her TK, and the moment she even catches him with her TK, he is done for.

How is Jericho suppose to beat someone he can't touch? Once Shikata uses TK he literally can't get anywhere near her (Even with his fireballs)

Also, it seems like he didn't start with the fireball against Eddie, in fact, it seems like he used it as a finishing move
No. That was not a finishing move.

He beat up Eddie a bit and then threw the fireball. And in the second one, you literally can't debunk the fact that Jericho used that first thing, so the whole point that Shikata using TK before Jericho using fireballs falls apart.

What's stopping Jericho from ending the fight before Shikata can use her TK?

These are hardly even things that he'd start off in his battle, seems kinda cherry picked if you'd ask me. Though i'm not saying that he'd never use it. And also, Jericho will have a very difficult time getting close to her due to her TK, and the moment she even catches him with her TK, he is done for.
What is this argument that it's gg the moment Shikata uses TK? In literally every fight she's been in, she has never tried to kill. Not saying she wouldn't here, but she has only shown to push people back. Never go in for the kill. Jericho is surviving those attacks every time.

Plus, are y'all still forgetting Jericho's Social Influencing? This alone seals the deal.

What's stopping Jericho from ending the fight before Shikata can use her TK?
Wouldn't really take Shikata ages to eventually realize that she's about to be outmatched, i doubt she's THAT overconfident.
What is this argument that it's gg the moment Shikata uses TK? In literally every fight she's been in, she has never tried to kill. Not saying she wouldn't here, but she has only shown to push people back. Never go in for the kill. Jericho is surviving those attacks every time.

Plus, are y'all still forgetting Jericho's Social Influencing? This alone seals the deal.
You haven't really given a solid explanation of how exactly Jericho's SI would work

Back