• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 9-B Bone Crusher Tournament (2022): Shikata vs Kai Satou

Quarter Final 2:

Rules
:

Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Distance: Fighting distance for every matchup will be 10 meters.

After a comfortable win in round 1 for Shikata this leads her to the Assassin vs Assassin fight here in the 2nd Quarter finals ! This one might get tricky and brutal, Watch as these two tries to murder each other for a spot in the Semi Final !

Lets go Shikata, Let’s go Kai chants from the audience!

Adem_Warlock69 vs Propellus

Results:
Kai Satou:
Shikata: 8 (Propellus, Random, DD, Kazuma, Popted2, Aguywhodoes, adem, Pokemonfans)
Inconclusive:
QtCKrkM.png

Last edited:
This one's interesting.

Kai has a 2.46x AP advantage, but I believe Shikata has the LS advantage (Class 5 vs Class 1), so that on top of her Telekinesis will be troublesome for Kai.

Kai and Shikata are both trained in martial arts according to their profiles......I've... let's just say heard that term a lot :oops:
The way I see it it's a skilled battle and whether Kai can finish her off quickly.

By the way Propellus you can click on Shikata's profile and update her Profile pic I did the clean image render you can thank me later
Yooo, how did you get the clearer version of the original image?

Not too sure how skilled Kai is, but I will say that Shikata's telekinesis will be a big problem for him to handle since it's Class 5 and he's only Class 1. She can also use her smoke bombs to obscure his vision.

Not too sure how skilled Kai is, but I will say that Shikata's telekinesis will be a big problem for him to handle since it's Class 5 and he's only Class 1. She can also use her smoke bombs to obscure his vision.
Kai has been trained since she was young to be an assassin, and has mastered many forms of armed combat. He can also defeat Isle of Memories inhabitants in 1v1 with nothing but his frying pan. (Including the Man-Eating Chickens)

Instinctive Reaction alongside Kai's Assassin training (Which made him notice Nao sneaking up on him without even turning around) cover the smokescreen pretty well

Kai has been trained since she was young to be an assassin, and has mastered many forms of armed combat. He can also defeat Isle of Memories inhabitants in 1v1 with nothing but his frying pan. (Including the Man-Eating Chickens)

Instinctive Reaction alongside Kai's Assassin training (Which made him notice Nao sneaking up on him without even turning around) cover the smokescreen pretty well
Makes sense, fair. But then again, does he have an answer to her telekinesis?

Looking at her fights, it doesn't seem like she starts with it and when she did use it, she only used it to push Spider-Man away

Hmm...

That telekinesis will be annoying as hell to deal with for Kai. He has no counter for this, and I'm not too sure if Kai can finish the battle off before Shikata will resort to her telekinesis.

I think I'll vote for Shikata for now. Kai has the overall physical advantage, but that won't really matter once Kai uses that telekinesis. It doesn't help that Kai has no real way of finishing Shikata off before she uses it.

So Shikata FRA for now.

Back