• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 9-B Bone Crusher Tournament (2022): Chris Jericho vs Shikata (SEMI-FINAL)

Jericho's vs Omega lasted for 35 minutes at Wrestle Kindom 12
Jericho vs Omega at Double or Nothing 2020 lasted for 40+ minutes of brutal hard hitting fights (That's not me taking his Royal Rumble record for match length)
Still not Superhuman Stamina, which Shikata has

I forgot to mention that LS won't matter much, as Jericho has restrained people with far greater LS than him.
But this is her TK we're talking about here, that was about other wrestlers that he has fought physically given that Jericho is far under the LS requirement, He will never be able to break out of it.

Has she fought someone for 40+ minutes straight or 1 hour while constantly taking K.O hits from MMA strikers like Omega did to Jericho.

Plus, since Jericho will see that Shikata is wielding a sword, he won't hesitate to blind her with the fireball or poison mist, as this Jericho is very violent and more aggressive.

I really don't see how Shikata will even be able to use her TK before getting absolutely shit on in CQC/H2H.

Plus, since Jericho will see that Shikata is wielding a sword, he won't hesitate to blind her with the fireball or poison mist, as this Jericho is very violent and more aggressive.

I really don't see how Shikata will even be able to use her TK before getting absolutely shit on in CQC/H2H.
She would TK him back if he even tries that, I doubt she's new to poison mist given that she's an assassin which she will easily avoid or fireballs. And I don't really see how Jericho is going to get out of her TK since his LS is way more inferior compared to hers.

She would TK him back if he even tries that, I doubt she's new to poison mist given that she's an assassin which she will easily avoid or fireballs. And I don't really see how Jericho is going to get out of her TK since his LS is way more inferior compared to hers.
Jericho can use the Poison Mist and Fireballs as a surprise move that Shikata won't see coming.

Jericho can legit play possum and catch Shikata out of nowhere and it'll be gg.

Again, this is assuming that Shikata can last long enough to know that she'll need to use TK before getting shit on in CQC/H2H.

TK is legit the only thing Shikata has going for her, as her TK was never used in a lethal way. Jericho has a over 2x dura advantage, as well as Pain Tolerance, so I doubt that she can damage Jericho significantly.

Jericho holds a massive slew of advantages here, and has several moves capable of ending the fight quick, but he has 0 ways to counter that TK, and assuming Shikata’s Stamina is Superhuman, it is superior to Jericho’s by Wiki Standards. She doesn’t last long at all in CQC though, and she doesn’t really have any ways to win this, just prevent herself from losing.

Jericho’s win-cons:

• Green Mist, Fireballs, Judas Effect GG
• CQC, Judas Effect GG

Shikata’s Win-Cons

•Survive initial CQC onslaught, TK spam, outlast through superior stamina, slicey dicey with sword.

I think it’s close, but Jericho should probably take this, his win-cons are easier to access and seem from what I’ve seen here more in-character

Jericho can use the Poison Mist and Fireballs as a surprise move that Shikata won't see coming.

Jericho can legit play possum and catch Shikata out of nowhere and it'll be gg.

Again, this is assuming that Shikata can last long enough to know that she'll need to use TK before getting shit on in CQC/H2H.

TK is legit the only thing Shikata has going for her, as her TK was never used in a lethal way. Jericho has a over 2x dura advantage, as well as Pain Tolerance, so I doubt that she can damage Jericho significantly.
Given how those are listed as only extended melee range, I'm assuming Jericho has to be really close to her to try do all of that. And I doubt Shikata would be stupid enough to fall for Jericho's traps. And also, her TK completely outranges him. Pain tolerance wouldn't matter, because all Shikata can do is just decapitate him, slice him in half etc. She can also use her smoke bombs too at her disposal.

Given how those are listed as only extended melee range, I'm assuming Jericho has to be really close to her to try do all of that. And I doubt Shikata would be stupid enough to fall for Jericho's traps. And also, her TK completely outranges him. Pain tolerance wouldn't matter, because all Shikata can do is just decapitate him, slice him in half etc. She can also use her smoke bombs too at her disposal.
Social Influencing is a great thing ya know.

Jericho can manipulate thousands of people without saying a word. I'm sure Jericho can trick Shikata here.

Smoke bombs is one of the last things she would do.

Shikata has no idea where the Poison Mist will come from, so she legit cannot dodge it.

Pain tolerance wouldn't matter, because all Shikata can do is just decapitate him, slice him in half etc. She can also use her smoke bombs too at her disposal.
That sword is tricky, it’s a weapon that can kill Jericho quickly despite the AP disadvantage, but Shikita just gets brutally out skilled in CQC, where Chris has equally effective and more versatile ways of ending the fight

I highly doubt Shikata can even hit Jericho with the sword via the massive skill advantage Jericho holds.

Like, the fireball and poison mist is what Jericho is known for doing. It defines his character. I honestly see him using either of those 2 attacks before Shikata would use her TK.

I highly doubt Shikata can even hit Jericho with the sword via the massive skill advantage Jericho holds.

Like, the fireball and poison mist is what Jericho is known for doing. It defines his character. I honestly see him using either of those 2 attacks before Shikata would use her TK.
Given how Shikata has the most range advantage compared to him which is only listed as extended, she's more likely to use TK before he can use Poison Mist or those fireballs

Given how Shikata has the most range advantage compared to him which is only listed as extended, she's more likely to use TK before he can use Poison Mist or those fireballs
That makes no sense. She's has more range, so she's more likely to use TK?

The Jericho here is much more violent and aggressive, and won't hesitate to play dirty. Poison Mist and Fireballs are what he's known for doing. He's definitely more likely to use those than Shikata is to use TK.

That makes no sense. She's has more range, so she's more likely to use TK?

The Jericho here is much more violent and aggressive, and won't hesitate to play dirty. Poison Mist and Fireballs are what he's known for doing. He's definitely more likely to use those than Shikata is to use TK.
The OP says that they're 10 meters apart from each other, no? And doesn't Jericho need to be close to the person to use those? Even then, she'd use her TK before he can do that

The OP says that they're 10 meters apart from each other, no? And doesn't Jericho need to be close to the person to use those? Even then, she'd use her TK before he can do that
The problem is that Shikata does not open with TK, so you're point falls apart.

Is the TK not only something she uses when in the back-foot? She has no reason, with a sword and decent level of training I’m assuming, to be frightened instantly by a man in wrestling tights charging at her. She’d opt for CQC first, and she’d have lost the fight before she has time to rectify her mistake

The problem is that Shikata does not open with TK, so you're point falls apart.
She would start spamming the shit out of it if she clearly knows she's at a disadvantage here. And given how she fights to the death, I don't see why she can't use it lethally

She would start spamming the shit out of it if she clearly knows she's at a disadvantage here.
that opportunity doesn’t present itself here, Jericho has the options to very quickly end this fight once it gets to CQC, she wouldn’t be able to use it then, and she wouldn’t think to use it before

Back