• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 9-B Bone Crusher Tournament (2022): Chris Jericho vs Pepsiman

Round 1 - Match 1:

Rules
:
  • Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Distance: Fighting distance for every matchup will be 10 meters.
Demonicdude: looks around the stadium filled with thirty thousand people!
Ladies and gentleman WELCOME to this year’s Bone Crusher Tournament!

Up next:
Little Bit of The Bubbly vs Little Bit of The Pepsi !

The Wizard Chris Jericho goes one on one against the master of Pepsi to officially kick off this year’s Bone Crusher Tournament, The race to having your name be printed on that deadly trophy starts now, Get ready folks this battle is about to be HOT !

Audience goes CRAZY!!!!

Enters Chris Jericho with Jericho Appreciation Society !
Enters Pepsiman with a can of Pepsi !

Randomguy2345 vs Kazuma kuwabara

Results:
Chris Jericho (AEW): 7 (Random, Psychomaster35, DD, Don't talk) Kazuma_kuwabara Pikaman, Adem_Warlock69)
Pepsiman:
Inconclusive:
b7lf0Sw.png

Last edited:
AP
Jericho: 796.1 Kilojoules
Pepsi: 1767.38 Kilojoules
2.22 x Ap advantage is not much, Chris has weapons in this key as well as veteran wrestling experience (He scales to Kenny Omega as Chris defeated him one time and we really don't wanna dive into the sheer skill gap that omega has at least not for now.....), I think he will outsmart and skill top Pepsiman.

Jericho ***** on Pepsi in skill so much that the AP advantage (which isn't that big) becomes nullified.

Not only that, but Jericho has the LS advantage, so it's wraps the moment he puts Pepsi in a hold (Jericho can put people who have far higher LS than Pepsi in holds).

Yeah, I don't see how Pepsi can win this.

Well thanks to this calc, this'll make Jericho 1478.44 KJ, which is still in the AP range.

Would this be okay to quickly update Jericho's AP in the middle of this matchup? I don't think this is that big of an issue, since Jericho already ***** on Pepsi even with the AP disadvantage.

Pepsiman's Durability is 3236.10 Kilojoules and he has reaction speed that's x3 his normal speed, so that could help
Wait, then wouldn’t he go above the AP value of this tournament if he harmed those who can harm him? That is going to disqualify him.
Isn't that above tourney rules
1. We specifically said AP shouldn't go over 2340 KJ. We never said durability. Pepsi can still be used here.
2. Even with the dura advantage, if this gets approved (which it likely will), Jericho's AP will now be 1478.44 KJ. That's a roughly 2.2x difference between Jericho's AP and Pepsi's dura. That's still not big enough to do anything significant.
3. Having 3x reaction speed will be tough for Jericho, but he has already dealt with opponents with fast movements/reactions (Rey Mysterio is the first name that pops up in my mind). While Jericho will struggle with this, he has more than enough skill to counter this.

Last edited:
I love this match, I can totally see this happening in actual WWE.

With that being said, Pepsiman has the edge on slugging it out as it is tougher and a bit stronger, and it can actually quench any fireballs Chris puts out with their pepsi. He can also probably use pepsi spurts and cans to distract Jericho and land a few attacks.

But that being said, yeah, Jericho has much greater skills and is way stronger in LS, and he too can provide some distraction to Pepsiman with his own poison mist. Besides that, Jericho is used to fighting people who are much stronger than he is in all points: Striking, LS, skills, durability... Pepsiman ain't bringing anything new to this match, and the Walls of Jericho have stopped much bigger titans.

Jericho wins 9/10 times. Not easily but not with a lot of difficulty either. He'll only lose if he tries to purely slug it out with Pepsiman, which is incredibly unlikely.

I was busy

And People already claimed the reaction part of my argument

So yes, Jericho wins 7 out 10 against normal Pepsiman, but you are all forgetting that Pepsiman has fought people in Fighting vipers and in the Stamina regard, Pepsiman ***** on Chris Jericho

So yes, Jericho wins 7 out 10 against normal Pepsiman, but you are all forgetting that Pepsiman has fought people in Fighting vipers
Does this compare to Jericho's immense levels of skill and experience?

and in the Stamina regard, Pepsiman ***** on Chris Jericho
This, and 3x reaction speed are the only significant advantages Pepsi has over Jericho here. Jericho takes almost every category with an iron fist.

Does this compare to Jericho's immense levels of skill and experience?
In the game there are people that trained to be navys and extremely unorthodox types of fighting styles (fighting with a skateboard wtf?)

So experience no, skill... Could be

Also, A longplay of how he would fight

In the game there are people that trained to be navys and extremely unorthodox types of fighting styles (fighting with a skateboard wtf?)

So experience no, skill... Could be

Fighting with a skateboard... is definitely something, and will catch Jericho off guard for a bit, but still, nothing that will change the tides of this battle.

Chris Jericho has been wrestling since 1990 (32 years), and hasn't stopped since. He has wrestled 2478 matches throughout those years. He has faced a variety of opponents like luchadores, mythical/supernatural beings, giants, and many, many more. He is able to fight on par with the likes of John Cena, the latter being able to fight and even defeat Kurt Angle on two different occasions. Kurt Angle is this skilled, and was named the greatest shoot wrestler ever.

Chris Jericho has been wrestling since 1990 (32 years)
That is the thing, Jericho has a lot of experience, and has also fought a lot of opponents, less extreme but still good opponents

I will revisit also the main pepsiman game to see something, because the fighting viper game is like any street/tekken game, flashy moves that are absurdly abnormal to IRL fighters

Plus, fighting supernatural/mythical beings are way more abnormal than fighting characters who use skateboards as fighting weapons.

I would say that the match from both could exceed the 40 minutes with Pepsiman reactions and his experience dodging a lot of proyectiles from several places at once

What happens if the match exceeds 40 minutes?

I would say that the match from both could exceed the 40 minutes with Pepsiman reactions and his experience dodging a lot of proyectiles from several places at once

What happens if the match exceeds 40 minutes?
I highly doubt this match would last 40 minutes. Jericho's massive skill advantage, along with his LS advantage is going to let him catch Pepsiman sooner or later, and once Jericho puts Pepsi in a hold, it's wraps (which I can definitely see happening well before the 40 minute mark).

I highly doubt this match would last 40 minutes. Jericho's massive skill advantage, along with his LS advantage is going to let him catch Pepsiman sooner or later, and once Jericho puts Pepsi in a hold, it's wraps (which I can definitely see happening well before the 40 minute mark).
I am doing math with the speed, wait a minute

Also, Jericho can use his Social Influencing as well, which can definitely give him the win, due to how good it is.

Also, Jericho's Instinctive Reactions should be a good counter to Pepsi's higher reactions.

Jericho speed= 10.03

Pepsiman speed= 26.82

The division= 2.6739780658 decrease in speed

Pepsiman reactions= 62.57

Pepsiman reactions with the decrease= 23.3995935869

+Pepsiman ability to use short burst of speed that accelerate his normal speed

He is not getting grabbed unless Jericho does a counter or anything

Jericho speed= 10.03

Pepsiman speed= 26.82

The division= 2.6739780658 decrease in speed

Pepsiman reactions= 62.57

Pepsiman reactions with the decrease= 23.3995935869

+Pepsiman ability to use short burst of speed that accelerate his normal speed

Also, Jericho can use his Social Influencing as well, which can definitely give him the win, due to how good it is.

Also, Jericho's Instinctive Reactions should be a good counter to Pepsi's higher reactions.
Jericho is more than capable of doing that. He legit can counter moves into finishers.

Professional wrestlers can use pure instincts to kick out of finishers which has been confrimed by the commentary team, Was able to immendiaty hit Rey Mysterio with his finisher after getting knocked out by his 619.

^This looks like offensive IR than defensive

Professional wrestlers can use pure instincts to kick out of finishers which has been confrimed by the commentary team, Was able to immendiaty hit Rey Mysterio with his finisher after getting knocked out by his 619.

^This looks like offensive IR than defensive
Jericho counters Rey's move into a Codebreaker.

Jericho counters Kofi's aerial move into a Codebreaker.

Jericho counters this guy's move into the Judas Effect.

Jericho counters a suicide dive into a Judas Effect.

This is more than enough proof to show that Jericho can counter Pepsi's moves into a finisher.

Back