• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 9-B Bone Crusher Tournament (2022): Chris Jericho vs Dan Hibiki (Quarter-Final 1)

Quarter Final 1:

Rules
:
  • Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Distance: Fighting distance for every matchup will be 10 meters.
Ladies and gentleman what an opening round, Quarter finals officially begins now, The Wizard Chris Jericho faces the Martial Artist Dan Habiki from Capcom's Street Fighters ! I hope we are in for a fight ! so sit back relax and let the first quarter final entertain you as we will witness first participant who will punch their ticket into Semi-Finals !

Audience goes CRAZY!!!!

Enters Chris Jericho with Jericho Appreciation Society !

Enters Dan Habiki !!!

Mariogoods vs Randomguy2345

Results:
Chris Jericho (AEW): 7 (Randomguy2345, Popted2, Demonicdude, Neko, Psych, Kazuma, Bleach)
Dan Hibiki:
Inconclusive:
TFGDxK4.png

Last edited:
Don't think I need to explain much here.

Dan Hibiki, while somewhat skilled, is very incompetent.

Jericho, on the other hand, can fight on par with people who can beat someone who's considered the greatest shoot wrestler of all time on two occasions (this is only scratching the surface btw. I can legit pull out the big guns, but unless proven otherwise, I don't need to).

On top of that, Jericho is also stronger, more durable, and can easily use his Social Influencing to goad Hibiki into falling for one of his traps. Jericho's Poison Mist and Fireballs will definitely put an end to this fight.

Jericho FRA

Jericho, on the other hand, can fight on par with people who can beat someone who's considered the greatest shoot wrestler of all time on two occasions (this is only scratching the surface btw. I can legit pull out the big guns, but unless proven otherwise, I don't need to).
Interesting...don't know who this is maybe we will find out one day
but looking at Jericho's other accomplishments as a fighter it wouldn't take long for him to start spamming fire balls I'll obviously wait for more input but leaning towards Jericho.

Back