• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 5-C The Sky Apocalypse Tournament (2023): Diamondhead vs Shock Rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm posting the game of the Wincons I have in this fight 🥱

Bro literally said his character is not going to fly or play range game,
Meanwhile his character casually flies glides around (scan) making YOUR character obsessed with Flight NOT mine.

Strawman.
I never said it is not in character for Shock Rock to fly. Drop the dishonesty.
I'm not talking about Shock Rock now. You repeatedly said 👇

I don’t even believe it will get to that point, like I said Ben doesn’t even play the range
But the entire Gimmick of Diamondhead is showing off his gliding gymnastics.
Making your character the one to kick things off in the air not knowing that his opponent outclasses him in that category leading to his own downfall.

Snipping evidnece
Has an entire arsenal of tools to snipe.

That's not even over a kilometer of range. Enhanced Senses or Expert Marksmanship is required for Shock Rock to hit his attacks from hundreds of kilometers of range

POST VIDEO of DH having physical advantage when SR is the one who is the strongest of the Ben 10 aliens proven via stomped all enemies+writer statement. He upscales from that anyways. He's not inferior to Omni Kix aliens let alone Omni enhanced aliens.

I don't need to

March 4th 2023

Lifting Strength: Class G (Defeated Vilgax and crystal imprisoned him, Should be stronger than Shock Rock

Today

Lifting Strength: Class G (Defeated Vilgax and crystal imprisoned him, Comparable to Four Arms

Also Four Arms

Lifting Strength: Class G (Was able to match Steam Smyth's Steam Generator Robot in strength, Should be stronger than Shock Rock who can do this)

He can absorb incomingblasts and reflect back which SR easily dodges heck even Hex dodges them. He is not Chromastone who can absorb entire constructs and has never done this

I never said DH absorbs energy-based attacks like Chromastone.

Omni-enhanced Diamondhead absorbs energy-based attacks that hit him and use it to amplify his own weapons/ attacks

Just Like Shock Rock

I don't think you realized both have no information at all since it's Ben vs Ben so while skill would be comparable suspecting Energy erruption attacks and energy cage is not I already specified in the match rules that both don't know of either.

They can both see the Omnitrix and talk to each other to get info out of themselves. They will realize that they are both Ben and act accordingly so stop claiming they have no prior knowledge.

What passive energy absorption ? he does not extact energy from his surroundings. SR draws energy from his surroundings scan is on the profile. He is not chromastone who forcefully take away someone's energy and life fore he simply absorbs a blast and AOE explosion is not absorbable since it blasts the ground or in the case the crystals. Diamondhead has never asborbed crystals either and exploding energy bomb is not going to help him. Saying he passively absorbs is a life. Heck even i have never made this argument.

I have responded to this already. DH absorbs energy-based attacks that hit him.

I never said he extracts energy from surrounding

I never he absorbs crystals although I'm concerned as to why he can't absorb his own crystals even though I never said it.

• Crystal Imprisonment for incap (Class G unquantifiably higher than shock rock according to the pages)
That requires to get in close range and Crystal Imprisonment takes 5-6 seconds of time to fully be applies on the body something SR can blast through, Shock Rock is stronger than Diamondhead and that's a established fact in the show Vilgax himself fears him, Diamondhead didn't Stomp Vilgax SR did. Diamondhead applying that move mid air is a tough task and SR can end the fight quick by chainsawing him in half.

Crystal Imprisonment obviously does not take 5-6 seconds of time, you act like people won’t check these things out for themselves.

Also, you forget that SR stomped Vilgax with the help of Weatherhead’s stupidity, Shock Rock can't stomp Vilgax. By the way, none of these even matter considering these are AP feats not Lifting Strength you Oaf. According to the profiles Diamondhead = FourArms > ShockRock.

He uses his laser canon to absorb that's not no limits energy absoption he does not even DRAW passively energy at least SR is stated to do so.

He also absorbs energy-based attacks that hit him like Shock Rock.

And Regen and Range and LS and Mobility it's gonna be tough to restrict him when he could just escape with unquantifiably higher jetpack DH is on one hell of a run in hopes to execute this move and SR can contiously blow up his gliding path break any attempt of him getting closer making him fall falt from the sky over and over again.

Regen

Shock Rock’s energy body doesn’t have the regen, only the rock parts of his body. Getting past the armor and attacking his energy-based body should deal with SR or, DH can just imprison his crystal parts so he can’t regenerate.

Also, I don't agree that regular Fulmini have high regen in the first place, otherwise, there wouldn't be any Fulmini war since they have no way of killing each other. I think the regen only applies to High Override Amped Fulmuni but I guess I need a CRT for that do I

Range

Shock Rock can not utilize the full extent of his range unless he has enhanced senses. Because in order to snipe someone kilometers away he has to actually know where the person is and needs high levels of Expert Marksmanship to actually hit Diamondhead from that far out. Shock Rock has only been shown to hit enemies hundred of meters away, which is within DIamondhead's range.

LS

The pages you supervise say otherwise, (Also it's not a good look to constantly edit the pages simply because you want SR to have a higher LS for this match.)

Mobility

Diamondhead can easily handle enemies capable of flight.

Also, the "breaking the gliding path" argument is the stupidest win-con argument so far considering we both know Diamondhead is acrobatic enough to constantly jump off his own glides and make new ones or the simple fact that he has used Diamondhead to save himself and others from falling to their death on so many occasions in the classic and reboot...

Last edited:
A lot of things are on the pages remember......NRG's range which has no evidence which is why he got removed from the tournament. ;)
The entire argument of "OMFG Diamondhead passively absorbs and stomps SR has been debunked"

Diamondhead can not passively absorb Shock Rock's entire clusters of energy, He only does that with his hands using the laser canon and that is futher proven by Tetrax who is Diamondhead species aganst Shock Rock he was CLEARLY harmed by Shock Rock.

Entire argument of DH having higher LS and better LS rather someone who actually perfomed the Feat who DH upscales from has been deunked as well

You should be thankful that I am using the pages YOU created well.

It's just sad seeing you make all these slight edits to slightly nerf Diamondhead but I don't mind as long as you don't revert the edits after the match.

Also, I addressed your point about Omni Enhanced Diamondhead's passive energy absorption in my last post.

well well well....look at that. SR energy attacks HARMING Diamondhead 👇 I don't see any PASSIVE ABSORPTION ????
(Not only is SR stronger than him he can him too already listed several moves that can harm him WELL before this scan)

This is clearly not omni-enhanced diamondhead.

The debate has been unnecessarily been dragging on, Entire Argment of DH winning is assuming SR simply allows him to execute his Crystal sealing (which takes time by the way) from which SR can escape by blowing it up something DH can not do since he can not passively absorb entire contructs.

• There is no evidence that suggests that DH is stronger than SR
  • There is no evidence that suggest DH LS is superior than SR or DH in general (Both in show characters Vilgax, Weatherheads are feard by SR who in his debut STOMPED them.
  • There is no evidence that suggest DH out range SR
  • There is no evidence of DH being able to absorb entire contructs passively he's not Chromastone don't confuse the two
  • Crystal attacks can be exploded via channeling energy making Sealing not a good wincon (Not that he can reach SR in this key)
  • The Claim of DH not being hurt by SR attacks is disproven via the video above
I'm begging people to post video of Diamondhead being PHYSICALLY superior to Shock Rock. Who is his debut did what Diamondhead couldn't.
(my questions have NOT been answered. More than 12 hours has been passed and the claim of DH being physically STRONGER than Diamondhead is not proven the characters themselves in the show states other wise)

This debate has been mostly you either, unknowingly or knowingly, misinterpreting the things I say.

• The pages say otherwise in the LS department, they are relative AP-wise on the pages as well.
  • The pages say otherwise and you are using possible AP feats to justify LS
  • I never said DH out ranges. I said Shock Rock can't use his massive range to snipe because he lacks the enhanced senses or marksmanship level to hit DH. Shock Rock has only been shown to use ranged attacks at ranges where he can ACTUALLY SEE his opponent. Those ranges are within Diamondhead's range. Please don't strawman my argument again.
  • I never said DH absorbs entire constructs, I only said he absorbs energy-based attacks that hit him so this question is irrelevant
  • You disproved a claim that doesn't even exist. That DH is clearly not Omni-enhanced Diamondhead.
I am begging you to correct the pages in the form of a CRT. THE RIGHT WAY. Why the **** does it say DH > Shock Rock's physical LS if you disagree with it?

He did to escape Vilgax and Incursean this this form explicitly so no reason at all to assume also when this fight started (So lemme get their straight Omni Naut Humungousaur can fly into space, Omni Naut Heatblast can fly into space, Omni Naut Jetray can but some WEIRD reason SR won't yeah no)

I already made it clear that both users are the same so they are not away of each other's moves in the OP since that would be nonsensical.

🥱

Never said Shock Rock can’t fly into space I said he won’t.

Escaping Vilgax means he didn’t want to fight Vilgax anymore. It doesn’t apply here unless you’re saying he will stop fighting DH and escape to space.

That's not even over a kilometer of range.
Where is YOUR kilometers worth of range I already told you that the ship me moved is 1700 Km in length and I asked Firestorm moderator about SR range being that long since energy wrapped around it and he said it's fine
So wrong.
Enhanced Senses or Expert Marksmanship is required for Shock Rock to hit his attacks from hundreds of kilometers of range
Diamondhead and SR both doesn't have Enhanced senses and I have NEVER said they do
Show me scans of them having it. My argument is based on Expert Marksmanship not Enhanced senses so WRONG again

At this point stop strawmaning me.
Yes you do.
NRG was removed from a tournament because range scan being fake.

Give me scan of DH physically out muscling Vilgax ???

You literally said YOU DON'T NEED to prove something because profile doesn't have scan for it.

IF he can not that means he is NOT superior this making the CORRECTION absolutely positively correct.

Today

Also Four Arms

I never said DH absorbs energy-based attacks like Chromastone.
You said HE PASSIVELY absorbs all SR attacks meanwhile I posted SCAN of SR energy being made to damage a Diamondhead.

Scan >>>> Saying he passively avoids.

Omni-enhanced Diamondhead absorbs energy-based attacks that hit him and use it to amplify his own weapons/ attacks
Cool his own DNA doesn't do shit to making DH reply on his crystals AGAIN

Just Like Shock Rock

He only contains 1/2 DNA or else would've had the same weapons and Regen that in no way shape or form explains him getting his crystal paths exploded.

They can both see the Omnitrix and talk to each other to get info out of themselves.

Made it clear when battle started that both users are Ben their for THEY DON'T have info on each other at all.

They will realize that they are both Ben and act accordingly so stop claiming they have no prior knowledge.
So their don't prior knowledge and Be. Already DEFEATED a Diamondhead via scan provided as SHOCK ROCK and seeing him didn't get shocked or worried at all but here he would is a massive stretch.

Alien X has NOT one but 6 different OMNITRIX Ben NEVER tried to get any info out of him.

Infact, Ben getting info NEVER happened in the show not against Alien X who has several Omnitrix and not against any other villain.

Ben does not have Social Influence

I have responded to this already. DH absorbs energy-based attacks that hit him.

Okay and he misses via superior flight good. Makes it 2 three times harder to hit than Hex who himself dodged attacks from DH.
I never said he extracts energy from surrounding

He needs to inorder to passively HARD COUNTER SR which is what you said here, AOE attacks has a way to counter already explain this issue can be get passed by.

DH’s physiology just hard counters energy based attacks and you know it.

I never he absorbs crystals although I'm concerned as to why he can't absorb his own crystals even though I never said it.
Because he's never shown to if his crystals get shot back him he he mostly uses a shield to block that's what happened against the bird.
Crystal Imprisonment obviously does not take 5-6 seconds of time, you act like people won’t check these things out for themselves.
Vilgax can be SEEN screaming when it's applied and SR via exploding energy can escape this he already has Limited Ice resistance and broke free from Vilgax who tried to squeeze him.

Screenshot_20230306-211708.png

Screenshot_20230306-211726.png

He has a way of breaking the SHARDS

ITS NOT the same for Diamondhead because he NEEDS to be like Chromastone absorb and forcefully take energy the entire SR constructs to escape form the Energy cage.
Making SR the one to escape NOT the other way around (Assuming SR even allows him to get close)

Also, you forget that SR stomped Vilgax with the help of Weatherhead’s Stupidity
Again something Diamondhead can't do on his own
This + Writer statement + Vilgax fearing him + SR because the source of Omni Enhanced aliens all but puts him over EVERY single alien (Minus Way big who is Low 5-B)
Shock Rock can't stomp Vilgax.

He overpowered him in his LITERAL Debut. Something NO OTHER Alien has done before.

By the way, none of these even matter considering these are AP feats not Lifting Strength you Oaf. According to the profiles Diamondhead = FourArms > ShockRock.

Profiles don't mean shit unless they can back themselves up in their claim.
Clam of DH Physically superior to SR is not proven in the show

24 hours passed still no scans of DH put muscling Vilgax
He also absorbs energy-based attacks that hit him like Shock Rock.
He can trying shooting all he wants heck even a couple of hits would connect. Guess what that's not gonna enough to bypass three layers of armor and once SR gets boored of whole chasing me around thing he ends this fight via expanding the distance between the both and chipping em down.
Regen

Shock Rock’s energy body doesn’t have the regen, only the rock parts of his body. Getting past the armor and attacking his energy-based body should deal with SR or, DH can just imprison his crystal parts so he can’t regenerate.

Also, I don't agree that regular Fulmini have high regen in the first place, otherwise, there wouldn't be any Fulmini war since they have no way of killing each other. I think the regen only applies to High Override Amped Fulmuni but I guess I need a CRT for that do I

Go tell that Firstorm, Greenshifter, Content mods all who accepted it.

Whether you agree with something or not is irrelevant. You don't make you opponent agree something you win a debate you put viable WINCONS and Scans something I did.
Range

Shock Rock can not utilize the full extent of his range unless he has enhanced senses.
Neither does Diamondhead not does he have Enhanced senses, At least his blast and energy can travel and cover such distances unlike DH.
Because in order to snipe someone kilometers away he has to actually know where the person is and needs high levels of Expert Marksmanship to actually hit
He already has expert marksmanship and my argument is chipping down his crystals path not snipping him, You do realize he can boost him boots and jetpack and just slash him from behind or rip apart his constructs.
Infact I already posted scan of DH arms Breaking indicating his constructs are not impenetrable. This is NOT TAYDENITE.
Diamondhead from that far out. Shock Rock has only been shown to hit enemies hundred of meters away, which is within DIamondhead's range.
Neither has Diamondhead, AOE attacks doesn't require snipping.
While DH is chasing SR. SR can easily fly to the ground and destroy his constructs right from the source.
LS

The pages you supervise say otherwise
Evidence say otherwise too
Please post video of DH being physically superior to Vilgax and out strengthening him ?
(Also it's not a good look to constantly edit the pages simply because you want SR to have a higher LS for this match.)
It's a minor "WORD" correction as no instance of him is founded.
If I watch the show and see DH being superior to SR in any way shape or form I'll be the first one to add the entire video scan of it myself but I simply hasn't came across such.

That's levitation Not SPACEFLIGHT

Don't compare Leviathan to going past the moon.

Also, the "breaking the gliding path" argument is the stupidest win-con argument so far considering we both know Diamondhead is acrobatic enough to constantly jump off his own glides
And now long is he gonna play the defense role KNOWING he has no real chance to catching up to SR.

DH does not have rocket boots to be like "whoo I can chase and slash this creature down"

He's reaching a certain limit in the arial combat and he's running out of option.

Only and ONLY wincon he has is crystal improvement ASSUMING SR even gets (2 meters close) and just stands there and for the sake of this argument let's say it even hits it.

It starts from the Legs up (it does Not Instantly shut entire body down and being made up of OMNI energy SR blasts through)

and make new ones or the simple fact that he has used Diamondhead to save himself and others from falling to their death on so many occasions in the classic and reboot...
Wow that even further limits his mobility options something he Already lacks, SR can explode rocks remember he can being less mobile in the air would allow SR to chainsaw him in half.

for what reasons?
Entire synopsis of this fight that I wrote like I don't know....When it freaking started
You should be thankful that I am using the pages YOU created well.t it's just sad seeing you make all these slight edits to slightly nerf
I genuinely in all HONESTY have never seen Diamondhead physically be superior to Dh in the show when I will I'LL be the first one to SAY yes he's stronger than SR who is base form outshines him
Diamondhead but I don't mind as long as you don't revert the edits after the match.
You are correct I have stayed true to Ben 10 franchise and a 3 YEAR OLD claim when SR was not only shown in videos packages on YouTube somehow made me all those years ago wrote a baseless claim of him begin superior that was never proven was my mistake which I myself fixed, it was an unnecessary line corrected.
Also, I addressed your point about Omni Enhanced Diamondhead's passive energy absorption in my last post.
Him being half Diamondhead and having no video of absorbing Exploding energy AOE blasts + Diamondhead being harmed by SR AOE still proves there are ways to harm him and entries catalogue of moves SR posseses means he'll use his creative attacks to do the same until he chips down DH who is at a massive Flight disadvantage.
This is clearly not omni-enhanced diamondhead.

This debate has been mostly you either, unknowingly or knowingly, misinterpreting the things I say.
It has been me givings scans and Wincons in certain situations of the combat about two characters profile who I made.
  • The pages say otherwise in the LS department, they are
Page has no back up evidence
  • relative AP-wise on the pages as well.
SR did in his debut which DH couldn't if that was the case what was the point of his introduction, Show writers introduce him to face powerful foes clearly who aliens like Four Arms and Diamondhead can not debut on their own.
  • I never said DH out ranges. I said Shock Rock can't use his massive range to snipe
He doesn't need to snipe he need to Chainsaw him in half or blast/explode his trial of gliding a technique DH relies upon.

• Because he lacks the enhanced senses or marksmanship level to hit DH. Shock Rock has only been shown to use ranged attacks at ranges where he can ACTUALLY SEE his opponent.
DH lacks too, Which is my argument is now not on snipping but rather Piercing him or Chainsawing him or breaking his constructs.
  • Those ranges are within Diamondhead's range. Please don't strawman my argument again.
Me strawmaning oh please let's false claims you made that you have forgotten not saying you're doing it intentionally but history says it.
  1. You say Ben doesn't play range game (CONTRADICTED by DH fighting style
  2. You claim page says DH is Stronger (CONTRADICTED by no scans)
  3. You play DH passively hard counters SR (Meanwhile he is not resistant of AOE attacks as seen in the scan and aside from lazers he HAS NEVER absorbed energy of massive AOE level)
  • I never said DH absorbs entire constructs,
So he can't escape Energy Cage either then.

• I only said he absorbs energy-based attacks that hit him so this question is irrelevant
That can't finish SR off show me scan of DH refecting and harming enemies as fast as Omni Naut aliens can fly, He has never encountered such an enemy as DH.
  • You disproved a claim that doesn't even exist. That DH is clearly not Omni-enhanced Diamondhead.
It doesn't matter which version of DH this is he has never kept up with a Omni Naut aliens ever in his entire life.
I am begging you to correct the pages in the form of a CRT.

A "WORD" correction? A word of him being superior of SR without a backup claim. Please stop acting like that word had in show evidence of him being superior to him
THE RIGHT WAY. Why the **** does it say DH > Shock Rock's physical LS if you disagree with it?
Because it was 3 YEARS OLD claim left on the profile with no evidence at all. If there was a video of him being superior to Vilgax I'd be the first one to say yes this is correct.

How my times you stated something which you own Black Clover Verde supporter "Disagree with" or corrected you about Zetten. We are all humans we make mistakes
We need to prove what we put on profiles and both you and I can not prove DH being superior to SR not physically and not by LS. It's that simple you're stretching things which can be easily resolved.

Last edited:
So far you still falsely accuse me of saying a bunch of shit and addressing claims that don’t even exist.

if the pages are very outdated then you should fix them. How is it my fault if I use them to debate.

How my times you stated something which you own Black Clover Verde supporter "Disagree with" or corrected you about Zetten. We are all humans we make mistakes

Then you proceed to end the paragraph by poisoning the well by bringing up other black clover supporters saying I’m wrong. Using their post with 0 context to attack my credibility.

You are not even counting the votes for Diamondhead.

Debating you has been shit ngl. If this gets added to the page I’m reporting you, otherwise have fun with the rest of the tournament.

Last edited:
Hard to read fair enough HARD TO SEE ? Nahhh
Huh? Diamondhead can handle enemies capable of flight. He also proceeds to post Diamondhead handling an enemy capable of flight as well. It’s not rocket science and yet, you are comparing that to a character who isn’t even fighting in the first place.

Is that even Shock Rock?

Please don’t involve me in this anymore, just count my vote. That’s all.

Huh? Diamondhead can handle enemies capable of flight.
Post video of Diamondhead vs Jetpack booster spaceflight user ?
He also proceeds to post Diamondhead handling an enemy capable of flight as well. It’s not rocket science and yet, you are comparing that to a character who isn’t even fighting in the first place.
What on earth are you even talking about
That's not even True flight to begin with Hex levitates at most few meters in the sky
Do you even know Flight has types and categories

• Pseudo-flight - A form of flight simulated by successive teleportation or jumps.
  • Restricted flight - A form of flight time-limited or restricted in the ability to maneuver freely (for example, levitation).
  • True flight - Ability of the character to move freely above the ground (gaseous medium or vacuum) for a long time.
  • Flying with the use of technical devices - Character uses wings, rocket engines, anti-gravity devices or something else that allows the user to move through air or another gaseous medium (or vacuum). Primary drawback is the dependence of flight on said device.
  • Flight due to other abilities - Character does not need any additional devices, and can move through air or another gaseous medium (or vacuum) due to the the user's natural abilities. It is possible to fly using magic, via telekinesis, gravity manipulation, manipulation of energy or even reality warping.
  • Spaceflight - The use of space technology to fly a spacecraft into and through outer space. Ways of doing this include:

Is that even Shock Rock?

Shock Rock wears OMNI NAUT armor gives give you jetpack. Same armor that every single omni naut alien uses where multiple jetpacks on the feet and back.

Scan 1 and Scan 2

Please don’t involve me in this anymore, just count my vote. That’s all.
Your vote his based off of comparing flying few meters high yes few meters not even a standard mountain length vs Galaxy wide jetpack travel under 10 seconds

That's not even True flight to begin with Hex levitates at most few meters in the sky

• Pseudo-flight - A form of flight simulated by successive teleportation or jumps.
  • Restricted flight - A form of flight time-limited or restricted in the ability to maneuver freely (for example, levitation).
  • True flight - Ability of the character to move freely above the ground (gaseous medium or vacuum) for a long time.
  • Flying with the use of technical devices - Character uses wings, rocket engines, anti-gravity devices or something else that allows the user to move through air or another gaseous medium (or vacuum). Primary drawback is the dependence of flight on said device.
  • Flight due to other abilities - Character does not need any additional devices, and can move through air or another gaseous medium (or vacuum) due to the the user's natural abilities. It is possible to fly using magic, via telekinesis, gravity manipulation, manipulation of energy or even reality warping.
  • Spaceflight - The use of space technology to fly a spacecraft into and through outer space. Ways of doing this include:

Shock Rock wears OMNI NAUT armor gives give you jetpack. Same armor that every single omni naut alien uses where multiple jetpacks on the feet and back.

Scan 1 and Scan 2

Your vote his based off of comparing flying few meters high yes few meters not even a standard mountain length vs Galaxy wide jetpack travel under 10 seconds

First of all,
Hex is flying. He has true flight. If you cry to a mod with a vid of hex flying, they will let you know.

Second of all,
He said you should not involve him with your dumbass arguments

Scan 1 and Scan 2

Like I said before and I think u didn’t see that either, hex is flying in the scan, hence, true-flight is there + you haven’t yet counted my vote and I told you to stop tagging me.

First of all,
Hex is flying. He has true flight. If you cry to a mod with a vid of hex flying, they will let you know.
Bruh even Ben 10 wiki itself treat it as levitation Wtf post video of Hex activing his jetpacks and using spaceflight to visit through the galaxy ?
Nothing states he can keep up
ZKjBPF0.jpg

If you can't keep up on that level you ain't on the same playing field

It's okay I saw your getting desparte saying you're not gonna give up in the discord which gives me the impression of you simply delaying the debate :devilish:

LMFAO

WHY THE **** WILL I SAY THAT FOR SOMEONE LIKE YOU

That conversation had nothing to do with you. It was about me being a "villain" who can't give up.

I said before and I think u didn’t see that either, hex is flying in the scan,
nobody is saying he can not fly. Flying has types, Fyling has categories Hex is not even remotely close. when has Hex ever reached the speed or a spaceflight user with jetpack ????? Da ****

hence, true-flight

True flight and spaceflight and speed boosting are two different things.

is there + you haven’t yet counted my vote and I told you to stop tagging me.

You need to

nobody is saying he can not fly. Flying has types, Fyling has categories Hex is not even remotely close. when has Hex ever reached the speed or a spaceflight user with jetpack ????? Da ****
Then why the further attack to my answer on said debate, considering you know he has flight, even if said flight has categories or varieties? Like I said before, stop tagging me. Your premise is right above you, not me.

Bruh even Ben 10 wiki itself treat it as levitation Wtf post video of Hex activing his jetpacks and using spaceflight to visit through the galaxy ?
Nothing states he can keep up
ZKjBPF0.jpg

If you can't keep up on that level you ain't on the same playing field

Sorry to burst your bubble but flying with a jetpack is a more restricted form of flying than true flight. Also flying in space is no different from flying on earth.

And I don't care what Ben 10 wiki has to say, like I said, cry to a mod and they will tell you the answer.

Sorry to burst your bubble but flying with a jetpack is a more restricted form of flying than true flight. Also flying in space is no different from flying on earth.
No it's the distances omni naut can reach are like comparing Sun to the moon

You need space survivability and speed is not on far to begin with, You're comparing a car to a rocket !
you're comparing someone who can reach whereever he desires versus someone who has never ever left the Earth's atompshere to begin with ? da **** are you comparing.

Nah I am comparing someone who has true flight to... jetpacks. flying in space doesn't make flying on earth to fight someone on earth better.

I think I am done responding to you. I will just drop my final reply and dip.

I’m unsure how this became so heated, but I’d encourage those involved in the main argument here to not get too carried away

Anyhow, I do think the flight difference is night and day. Being able to fly that fast into space is a lot better than the kind of mobility that Diamondback’s dealt with

Yes, I would also consider true flight better than flight via jetpack, but let me propose a hypothetical. If you were to say, compare the flight of one of Iron Man’s best suits to somebody like Rogue, most people would still say Iron Man has the better flight. Because even though one type of flight is natural, ergo more accessible, it may not actually possess the same mobility as the alternative

What I’m trying to say is that comparing who has better flight is case by case and one can’t simply say “if it’s true flight, it’s better”

Anyhow, I do think the flight difference is night and day. Being able to fly that fast into space is a lot better than the kind of mobility that Diamondback’s dealt with

My argument was Diamondhead wouldn’t need to chase down SR to space because of the following reasons:

• it is out of character for Ben to escape into space and attack from there. Demon dude has refused to provide a single scan that shows Ben’s unwillingness to attack head on. Infact all of his scans are just him facing his enemies head on.
  • Attacking from space requires enhanced senses (which SR doesn’t have) so that said attack can actually hit the target

Are these bad counter arguments?

I don’t think he’d attack from space either. But he wouldn’t be able to counter any attacks Shock Rock makes while flying as reliably IMO

I don’t think he’d attack from space either.
He can dash, He can chainsaw, He can make any tools or his desire that he thinks of break the entire path that DH glides upon making DH crashing down on the Earth and getting Chainsawed in half in my argument.
But he wouldn’t be able to counter any attacks Shock Rock makes while flying as reliably IMO

I don’t think he’d attack from space either. But he wouldn’t be able to counter any attacks Shock Rock makes while flying as reliably IMO

Thank you for coming here, it has been extremely hard to get my point across

Okay so I have another thing I mentioned earlier

The Diamondhead I am using in this key is the Omni-enhanced Diamondhead.

This form of Diamondhead absorbs energy that hits him and uses it to enhance his weaponry. Doesn't this give Diamondhead an advantage against Shock Rock?

I mean Shock Rock can do the same thing if energy hits his energy body but its still useful for Diamondhead's defense by somewhat limiting SR's options to physical attack rather than energy attacks. Heck the enhanced weaponry could be useful to get passed the Omni-naut armor to disperse the energy-based body.

What do you think about this?

Also keep in mind that
Omni Diamondhead has never absorbed Large scale AOE or explosion energy attacks and Diamondhead species themselves can be harmed by such such attacks.
Giving reliable unique counter moves to SR to still get passed if and only if they EVEN are to get close to each other.

Diamondhead simply absorbs the area of the energy that hits him. He won't absorb all of it because the rest of the energy not hitting him is lost or causes an explosion to push back DH

Why Omni-enhanced Diamondhead beats Omni-naut Shock Rock

Defenses: He is capable of absorbing energy that hits him which means that Shock Rock's energy-based attacks will be almost useless since whatever hits Diamondhead gets absorbed. Diamondhead then uses his enhanced weaponry to deal extra damage to Shock Rock. In the event that Shock Rock decides to use a large scale AOE attack. Diamondhead’s body will only be able to absorb up to the surface area of his body while the rest of the attack blows up the surrounding area. In such cases Ben can use a crystal shield to protect himself and significantly lessen the damage. Let’s keep in mind that their respective APs are comparable so shields will definitely lessen the damage considerably.

Attack: Diamondhead is bound to absorb a lot of energy at different points in time. This means that his energy weapons will be greatly enhanced. Omninaut ShockRock has a weakness tho. SR is capable of absorbing energy when an energy based attack hits his energy based body. Unlike Diamondhead, Shock Rock can’t passively absorb hits with his rock armor. His Omni naut armor completely covers his energy body. So SR loses the ability to passively absorb energy for extra protection. Thanks to this, Diamondhead will be able to land his enhanced energy attacks on Shock Rock’s body if they manage to hit him.

Skill: This match up is Ben vs Ben. Under SBA, No prior knowledge does not affect the natural knowledge but only the knowledge of characters they don’t know. Ben knows himself and all his aliens so he will see himself in Shock Rock and he will know the moves he has and possible weaknesses and vice versa. One can’t outsmart the other and the skills are dead equal. The battle is then determined by the abilities each of them have. And I believe Omni-enhanced Diamondhead has the more convenient abilities to pull a win over Shock Rock.

Flight and Range: Ben is not known for keeping away from his enemies. He loves to get up in his enemies faces and he even uses his ranged attacks at most hundreds of meters of range. So Diamondhead won’t be outranged. (To fire attacks at enemies — not open space — at tens to hundreds of kilometers of range needs proof. Because neither Shock Rock or Diamondhead doesn’t have that level of marksmanship or enhanced senses to accurately hit a humanoid that far away. Yes I know their attacks can reach kilometers, but they are easier to dodge/ from that far away.

Diamondhead possesses great acrobatics and he is capable of gliding through the air to fight enemies capable of maneuvering through the air like Hex who can maneuver through the air freely. Omni-naut is capable of flying to space however that is not going to be useful in this match because Ben is smart enough to know that he can’t breathe in space and will not follow Shock Rock to space. Since Omni-naut is forced to fight on earth his amazing flight is reduced to levels that Diamondhead can handle.

Shock Rock breaking Diamondhead’s gliding path will also not be a problem for Diamondhead because he can simply make another one and slide to safety or keep gliding. To be honest I shouldn’t have to say this since it’s common sense but oh well…

The problem with ShockRock’s Regen: The name of shock rock’s species is the Fulmini. The Fulmini have never been shown to regenerate from attacks that destroy their bodies and disperse their energy. The only Fulmini’s capable of regen are those who draw power from High Override. There is no proof that Shock Rock is self sustainable, otherwise he would have infinite stamina and not superhuman stamina. As shown with the other Fulmini, Shock Rock can be defeated if enough damage is dealth on it.

Diamondhead’s wincon:

Diamondhead can use shields and set up large crystal walls to give himself added protection towards ShockRock’s AOE attacks. Energy based attacks that are not AOE in nature can just be absorbed to enhance Diamondhead’s weapon. All of the energy from Shock Rock can be used against him So Diamondhead can edge out a win with over Omni-naut Shock Rock.

I still keep my vote for Diamondhead

Let me know if there are any questions, and let’s keep things civil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back