• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 5-C The Sky Apocalypse Tournament (2023): Diamondhead vs Shock Rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
So... what stops dimond head just ocntinuasly changing his mind out of the main body to scape fatal blows and caging?
That is very dangerous game to play SR has very good marksmenship and having his conciouness travel knowing SR can blow up by sending energy underground would result in his death. That's even hard to do mid air in the middle of a combat Granpda max causes distraction and allowed Ben to do this against Hex replicating the same knowing SR can blow up the entire crystal trail by inflicting a massive AOE is a death game.

Last edited:
It's part of his Omni Kix key, containing 1/2 DNA as opposed to highly contagious massive clusters of SR energy is something I'm unsure of but fine for the sake of this argument let's say he can.

I mean DiamondOmni enhanced form is capable of generating massive clusters of SR’s energy. So I don’t see why not.

Then that means you get even LESS inferior armor.
Omni-Enhaned aliens have pieces of rocks on their body as armor as oppose to entire armor kit that Omni Kix Provides.

ehhhh… I’ll live, besides Omni Enhanced is still 5-C and Diamondhead can absorb energy to add layers to their durability according to his page.

He also uses his Laser canon to shoot back he can't do it from his legs, His back, His head.
SR can make homing target attacks using Blueramng which are again completely unsuspected attacks that DH will not expect, Heck Vilgax (Supergenuis intelligence warlord) had no answer to these

Diamond also has the same laser canon and how can you catch Diamondhead off guard if he is also Ben. Of course Ben will expect something like this. So yes I can also make this same argument for Omni-enhanced Diamondhead.

Dictating the outcome based off of two characters profile who I created who I know every single trick up the sleeve of. I think based off of the evidence I gave the outcame pretty much matches 90-95 percent solid.

You still can’t dictate it. You need to base your claims on something. We both know that Ben is not a range spammer with Shock Rock. He loves to go up close and personal with his opponents.

If you believe Omni naut Shock Rock range spams in character simply send scans cuz the only thing on his page is him pushing a spaceship.

whose entire gimmick is to maintain distance

Ive seen multiple clips of Omni naut aliens and none of them keep their distance except with Aliens he had always kept his distance with regardless. Infact, Ben maintains character with his aliens which means he won’t range spam with Shock Rock.

He's smart he did escape to space to dodge the robots that were after him. He and the rest of the Omni Naut aliens utiltizes spaceflight. He uses Bluemarang to target from a distance. He uses Energy Lasso to target from a distance. He uses Spears, Slingshot, All types of weapons to target from a distance. He uses two weapons at once as well so no reason for me to assume he can not.
Either way i think I have answered literally every single question you throw at me.

Your first scan is vague as hell and if I remember correctly, wasn’t that the part where he was busy saving an entire spaceship from destruction?

The energy lasso, bluemerang, spears, slingshots are NOT AOE attacks. These are ranged options Diamondhead can deal with.

So... what stops dimond head just ocntinuasly changing his mind out of the main body to scape fatal blows and caging?

I don’t want to use Omni kix for Shock Rock

I want DH to be able to deal with SR’s energy based telekinesis by nullifying or absorbing it. DH can even enhance his durability.

I mean DiamondOmni enhanced form is capable of generating massive clusters of SR’s energy. So I don’t see why not.
This is the most impressive thing he did in his Omni Enhaned form
  • Omni-Enhanced Diamondhead was able to upgrade his Fulmini sword with Vilgax's energy beam and that one sword is not quite enough.
ehhhh… I’ll live, besides Omni Enhanced is still 5-C and Diamondhead can absorb energy to add layers to their durability according to his page.
For playing defense sure it's not like he's really gonna be able to build some humungous armor layered suit and end up stomping SR tho that would be sick.
Diamond also has the same laser canon and how can you catch Diamondhead off guard
By attacking him with moves that has never delt with such as Omni directional attacks Vilgax thought Ben hit with an energy attack and missed because his aim is poor as shock rock but nope, The attack came back swining in from behind and through the entire battle this is an addional issue confusing DH not knowing where SR is gonna attack from, Being Unpreditcable.
if he is also Ben. Of course Ben will expect something like this. So yes I can also make this same argument for Omni-enhanced Diamondhead.
I mean it's Ben vs Ben so maybe but there is a Catch Diamondhead still haven't faced homing target from his back and Tournament rules say no prior knowledge so Ehhhhh
You still can’t dictate it.
There is absolutely no vsbattle rule that tells us that if you know how two people fight you won't know how their battle will go.
You need to base your claims on something.
I did he uses Jetpack and Omni Naut can go past the moon in like 10 seconds.

CLEAR CUT evidence of what this spacesuit is for and what's it's going to be used for and DH is one chasing SR again not the other way around. So yeah with these evidence it's completely rational depiction of this battle.

We both know that Ben is not a range spammer with Shock Rock.
Literally posted the attacks that can shatter entire pathways of DH.
He loves to go up close and personal with his opponents.
Well he doesn't have any sort of reason to do this, DH will try to get close SR closes out by expanding the distance.
If you believe Omni naut Shock Rock range spams. in character simply send scans cuz the only thing on his page is him pushing a spaceship.
He doesn't need to SPAM shit to defeat him all he needs is the destroy the parth that DH travels on and use
1-Energy Cage
2-Energy Chainsaw
3-Energy lasso (which by the way Diamondhead can not absorb unless it's directly as his laser canon)
I did send scans of Energy Errupion attack (completely unsuspected) and Explosion attack he did on Stone golem
Ive seen multiple clips of Omni naut aliens and none of them keep their distance
Here is a video of Omni Naut alien keeping his distance against Vilgax.
except with Aliens he had always kept his distance with regardless. Infact, Ben maintains character with his aliens which means he won’t range spam with Shock Rock.
So you ultimately proved my point Shock rock someone who uses his energy attacks such slingshot and spear to target from the distance is somehow NOT going to do this here ? nope.
Your first scan is vague as hell and if I remember correctly, wasn’t that the part where he was busy saving an entire spaceship from destruction?
I can provide another. Here is another Omni alien flying to chasing after Vilgax. So I have already establish not only they can go past the moon in a few seconds they also chasing and trick their enemies around using jetpack.
The energy lasso, bluemerang, spears, slingshots are NOT AOE attacks. These are ranged options Diamondhead can deal with.
But Energy erruption, Energy Ball is (That stomped vilgax) and it's made from SR's DNA something Ben did as four arms too utilizing his DNA. Which means he is capable of doing and can use it too and all he needs to do is use it once to shatter his crystal path and ending him dead in his tracks.

I don’t want to use Omni kix for Shock Rock
you mean omni kix for DH (Regardless of which DH version you choose they still have lesser armor and lacks mobility)
I want DH to be able to deal with SR’s energy based telekinesis by nullifying or absorbing it. DH can even enhance his durability.
He can absorb energy blasts and shoot back sure moment fight takes to the next gear and more creative attacks from all directions started being fired at DH he won't be able to absorb them and would be taking damage he still can't get past his regen and piercing won't finish him off at most SR's armor would be cracked. DH doesn't an reflect via shields but to completely nullify and finish SR he would need to permantely destroy his entire armor and then disperse the energy SR is made up of and since he is not Feedback who can absorb Life Force he can't bypass it (Range and comes into play assuming DH can literally not be bothered by SR's flight attacks and quick slash and attack moves). Overall after a much hard fought battle Diamondhead would ultimately get's outranged.

You have further proven that Ben in character never backs down and always closes the distances for attacks in most of your scans.

Also I never said Omni-naut aliens can’t go to space, I said Ben will not go into space and start spamming attacks from there. He will not even keep his distance as he rushes in to attack opponents. So I disagree that Shock Rock will keep away from Diamondhead. They will both clash and slug it out with their powers.

I disagree that Shock Rock will catch Diamondhead off guard because this is a Ben vs Ben match up. Meaning both characters will know what they can and can’t do with the alien. It will be hard to outsmart an equal. Omni-enhanced Diamondhead is more versatile than Shock Rock simply because Diamondhead has shock rocks moves as well as his own moves in addition.

Energy based attacks are useless on both Omnienhanced Diamondhead and Shock Rock. This is where Omni enhanced Diamondhead versatility comes into play again because most if not all of Shock Rock’s moves are energy based and Diamondhead still has his crystal manipulation.

Diamondhead is physically superior in Lifting Strength to Shock Rock. According to Diamondhead’s page which was recently modified for some suspicious reason. Omni-enhanced Diamondhead is comparable to four arms who is stronger than Shock Rock.

I vote Diamondhead for better versatility and higher LS thus making freezing with Crystal manipulation a viable wincon.

I will vote dimond head, mostly beacuse of the fact his dimonds do have resitence and reflection of energy atacks. so shock rock is naturaly in disavantage, If we considere that both are ben mind there their skills are clearly equal. If we also talk about imobilization, sinse DH can change his concious to any cristal SR will never be able to cage him

Also I agree with Arnoldstone18 points

You have further proven that Ben in character never backs down and always closes the distances for attacks in most of your scans.

Also I never said Omni-naut aliens can’t go to space, I said Ben will not go into space and start spamming attacks from there.

Shock Rock profile clear cut says he uses long range and short range weapons and Ben by default isn't dumb enough not utilize his entire gimmick. I have literally given you him in THIS FORM using Telekises and spaceflight and you keep on disagreeing.

He will not even keep his distance as he rushes in to attack opponents.

Most of Shock Rock base form battle takes place on solid ground on Earth, Omni Naut being able to fly does give him the option to play the range game.
I have already listed the tools that can finish people off with the range itself he doesn't need to spam when he already has Bluemarang and lasso to get the job done.

So I disagree that Shock Rock will keep away from Diamondhead. They will both clash and slug it out with their powers.
You can disagree with anything you want that's up to you. My goal in this entire debates is not to make my opponent agree with me they are obviously competing to defeat me not to agree with me that's up the folks to read this entire argument.

I disagree that Shock Rock will catch Diamondhead off guard because this is a Ben vs Ben match up. Meaning both characters will know what they can and can’t do with the alien.
They have no prior knowleadge bruh. I infact arleady stated this in the start of this fight I think you missed it.
Energy based attacks are useless on both Omnienhanced Diamondhead and Shock Rock. This is where Omni enhanced Diamondhead versatility comes into play again
Shock Rock absorbs gives him a powerboost and makes more powerful bluemerang and Aoe attack then. His own DNA can not harm him. His varsility can't allow him to get close to him,
because most if not all of Shock Rock’s moves are energy based and Diamondhead still has his crystal manipulation.
Both can redirect each other to that's a moot point. SR having higher regen makes him hard to kill you need to bypass the armor first this entire fight DH is on the defense.

Diamondhead is physically superior in Lifting Strength to Shock Rock. According to Diamondhead’s page which was recently modified for some suspicious reason. Omni-enhanced Diamondhead is comparable to four arms who is stronger than Shock Rock.
  • He does not have higher LS
  • He lacks everything which I already stated.

No he is not.
Prove it ? prove how he is superior to someone who did a Class G feat ?
  • SR can compete against Four Arms (A strong alien)
  • SR can push Stone Golem
  • SR can break free from Vilgax
  • SR can push spaceships
  • He stomped Vilax in his DEBUT ! He stomped 4 powerful enemies at once who are comparable to four arms. He is superior to DH.
Evidence that's otherwise.
On screen feats >>>>

Who did DH out strengthened ?

Last edited:
I will vote dimond head, mostly beacuse of the fact his dimonds do have resitence and reflection of energy atacks. so shock rock is naturaly in disavantage, If we considere that both are ben mind there their skills are clearly equal. If we also talk about imobilization, sinse DH can change his concious to any cristal SR will never be able to cage him
And if we talk about the Range required to do so DH can't reach close enough ;)

Post video of SR absorbing Energy Erruption from underground beneath his feet ?

No one has answered my questions at all yet so no point in me going circular reasoning.
  • No scan of DH absorbing energy AOE attacks from his feet
  • It's mind boggling how a WEAKER Omni Enhanced alien who lacks basic armor kit can defeated multiple layers armor of Omni Naut shock Rock knowing he can avoid the crystal imprisonment via just jetpack boost
  • No scan DH absorbing "constucts" he only uses his laser cannon to absorb beams and blasts
  • DH Omni enhanced attacks does literally nothing to SR since he can absorb his own dna Elimiating DH's advantage.
  • DH in on defense in this entire fight.
  • DH can NOT bypass the regen.
Diamonhead LOST DUE TO RANGE against someone who does not even fly in Dry leonhard. Some who Shock Rock defeated

Last edited:
As far as I am aware, SR energy can alter the DNA of someone so if DH will absorb it, he'll put himself into a disadvantage.

I was asked to comment here. At this time, there's over 50 comments, a count which is likely to increase.
I've watched a lot of Ben 10, but nothing past Omniverse, & I don't remember Diamondhead well, nor know if this Diamondhead/Ben are the same in capabilities & behaviour as the Diamondhead in the first 4 series. (OG, UA, AF, Omniverse.)

So I guess what I should for ask are:

1. Summary of the statistical comparisons.
1-A. Is the information regarding statistics, abilities & behaviour in THIS POST accurate? If it's partially or entirely inaccurate, please explain the details of its inaccuracy.

I only skimmed the first few & last few posts of this thread, but it sounds like a big part of the argument is about Ben being willing vs able to do a range based tactic for Shock Rock & something about their matchups in physical close combat??

I was asked to comment here. At this time, there's over 50 comments, a count which is likely to increase.
I've watched a lot of Ben 10, but nothing past Omniverse, & I don't remember Diamondhead well, nor know if this Diamondhead/Ben are the same in capabilities & behaviour as the Diamondhead in the first 4 series. (OG, UA, AF, Omniverse.)
That Diamondhead can stomp people via dropping humungous shards of crytals. This one has not shown to this.

Summary (Both uses restriction techniques) Energy cage vs Crystal imprisonment
1-A. Is the information regarding statistics, abilities & behaviour in THIS POST accurate? If it's partially or entirely inaccurate, please explain the details of its inaccuracy.

I only skimmed the first few & last few posts of this thread, but it sounds like a big part of the argument is about Ben being willing vs able to do a range based tactic for Shock Rock & something about their matchups in physical close combat??
This entire fight is a ranged fight it's not one versus one sword style close quarters. This is how this fight will work expect several hundered meters into the clouds a general sypnosis of this fight. You can read rest of the comment they all contain links to what these two can do. Here are techniques of SR i have posted that are useful

As far as I am aware, SR energy can alter the DNA of someone so if DH will absorb it, he'll put himself into a disadvantage.

The Omni enhanced Diamondhead is already infused with Shock Rock DNA so how is this supposed to work?

After reading the thread ,i can agree DD makes sense .will elaborate later.

Looking forward to it

No one has answered my questions at all yet so no point in me going circular reasoning.
  • No scan of DH absorbing energy AOE attacks from his feet
  • It's mind boggling how a WEAKER Omni Enhanced alien who lacks basic armor kit can defeated multiple layers armor of Omni Naut shock Rock knowing he can avoid the crystal imprisonment via just jetpack boost
  • No scan DH absorbing "constucts" he only uses his laser cannon to absorb beams and blasts
  • DH Omni enhanced attacks does literally nothing to SR since he can absorb his own dna Elimiating DH's advantage.
  • DH in on defense in this entire fight.
  • DH can NOT bypass the regen.
Diamonhead LOST DUE TO RANGE against someone who does not even fly in Dry leonhard. Some who Shock Rock defeated

• He can defend against them in other ways via his own energy manipulation. What AOE attacks does Shock Rock have?
  • According to DH's page, he can layer his armor with absorbed energy. And according to the pages Diamondhead's LS > Shock Rock so crystal imprisonment is a viable win-con unless there are other ways SR can escape which you have not mentioned
  • Omni-enhanced DH should be able to absorb his own energy, he uses Shock Rock's energy remember? Besides he can make his own constructs to combat it
  • I have stated this already in my last post + This was never DH's advantage. DH should be able to absorb Shock Rock's DNA since he already has Fulmini DNA.
  • This is not a question but a claim and a false one
  • DH can just deal with the energy Shock Rock is composed of. The energy-based body itself does not have High Regen.
Diamondhead lost to someone who stays as far away as possible and snipes his enemies. Not the case for Shock Rock as it is completely out of character.

Ben is not the type to snipe or attack his opponent from extremely long distances. Shock Rock doesn't even have the enhanced senses for such tactics anyway.

In the post you link it fails to mention how Diamondhead has the LS advantage physically. It only mentions Shock Rock's energy-based LS is higher and my argument against that was Omni enhanced DH's body can absorb energy from SR. This would also make Crystal imprisonment a viable win-con for DH. Skill-wise SR and Omni-enhanced Diamond head should be relative since they are both Ben. Oh yeah and he also just left out Diamondhead's feats which you can find on his page so idrc.

Those are the problems I have with that post.

So far I believe Omni-enhanced Diamondhead's passive energy absorption makes him harder to kill with energy-based moves. And with that said his wincons include:

• Crystal Imprisonment for incap (Class G unquantifiably higher than shock rock according to the pages)
  • Survivability via passive energy absorption while attacking with attacks that Shock Rock can’t absorb like crystal and light based attacks
Shock Rock has an unquantifiably tougher durability with his armor but that shouldn’t be a problem.

Ben is not the type to snipe or attack his opponent from extremely long distances. Shock Rock doesn't even have the enhanced senses for such tactics anyway.

Snipping evidnece
Has an entire arsenal of tools to snipe.

In the post you link it fails to mention how Diamondhead has the LS advantage physically.

POST VIDEO of DH having physical advantage when SR is the one who is the strongest of the Ben 10 aliens proven via stomped all enemies+writer statement. He upscales from that anyways. He's not inferior to Omni Kix aliens let alone Omni enhanced aliens.

It only mentions Shock Rock's energy-based LS is higher

He pushed back and broke free from Vilgax and as well as Four arms and many more aliens DH never physically competed with them to begin with. He performed a feat which DH is inferior to.

and my argument against that was Omni enhanced DH's body can absorb energy from SR. This would also make Crystal imprisonment a viable win-con for DH.
He can absorb incomingblasts and reflect back which SR easily dodges heck even Hex dodges them. He is not Chromastone who can absorb entire constructs and has never done this

Skill-wise SR and Omni-enhanced Diamond head should be relative since they are both Ben. Oh yeah and he also just left out Diamondhead's feats which you can find on his page so idrc.
I don't think you realized both have no information at all since it's Ben vs Ben so while skill would be comparable suspecting Energy erruption attacks and energy cage is not I already specified in the match rules that both don't know of either.

Those are the problems I have with that post.

So far I believe Omni-enhanced Diamondhead's passive energy absorption makes him harder to kill with energy-based moves. And with that said his wincons include:
What passive energy absorption ? he does not extact energy from his surroundings. SR draws energy from his surroundings scan is on the profile. He is not chromastone who forcefully take away someone's energy and life fore he simply absorbs a blast and AOE explosion is not absorbable since it blasts the ground or in the case the crystals. Diamondhead has never asborbed crystals either and exploding energy bomb is not going to help him. Saying he passively absorbs is a life. Heck even i have never made this argument.

• Crystal Imprisonment for incap (Class G unquantifiably higher than shock rock according to the pages)
That requires to get in close range and Crystal Imprisonment takes 5-6 seconds of time to fully be applies on the body something SR can blast through, Shock Rock is stronger than Diamondhead and that's a established fact in the show Vilgax himself fears him, Diamondhead didn't Stomp Vilgax SR did. Diamondhead applying that move mid air is a tough task and SR can end the fight quick by chainsawing him in half.
  • Survivability via passive energy absorption while attacking with attacks that Shock Rock can’t absorb like crystal and light based attacks
He uses his laser canon to absorb that's not no limits energy absoption he does not even DRAW passively energy at least SR is stated to do so.

Shock Rock has an unquantifiably tougher durability with his armor but that shouldn’t be a problem.
And Regen and Range and LS and Mobility it's gonna be tough to restrict him when he could just escape with unquantifiably higher jetpack DH is on one hell of a run in hopes to execute this move and SR can contiously blow up his gliding path break any attempt of him getting closer making him fall falt from the sky over and over again.

I can see hundreds, but now at least we can talk about him sniping a bit, but not all the time from KM
Bruhhh....his energy in sprial wave was was able to travel the ship that's 1767.88 km in length see the page itself, why don't you give me the snipping evidence of DH from that Km at least SH projectiles doesn't miss, circular reasoning over and over again opposition gives no scans and keeps trying to logic trap me knowing the outcame that he comes up short, By the way where was this support for DH against Piccolo who stomped him. 🥱

Last edited:
Bruhhh....his energy in sprial wave was was able to travel the ship that's 1767.88 km in length see the page itself, why don't you give me the snipping evidence of DH from that Km at least SH projectiles doesn't miss, circular reasoning over and over again opposition gives no scans and keeps trying to logic trap me knowing the outcame that he comes up short, By the way where was this support for DH against Piccolo who stomped him. 🥱
Is the same energy attack? I did not know

I am not here to give arguments because I don´t know anything from them, I am here to mess with Arnold

Is the same energy attack? I did not know
So you don't know but I created the profiles been collecting scans for these two since past 3 years knowing every trick up the seelve these characters has yet I'm being blamed for dipiecting the outcome on how it goes knowing SR in base form alone is superior to entire roster of Ben's aliens (Minus Way Big who is Low 5-B)
I am not here to give arguments because I don´t know anything from them, I am here to mess with Arnold
It's okay mann I'm in college and had a bad argument with my teacher it's just a bad day overall, I don't mean to disrespect or anything we are cool.

You have to relax this day then, if something like this happens your own health (mental or physical) is your priority
Well I have been debating since past week this is indded the final quarter final round so I wanna a decisive conclusion either sides are argeering or anything lol so I can then rest, I need the know who wins this to get the final 4 of this tournament (y)

ITS ON THE ******* PAGES!!!
A lot of things are on the pages remember......NRG's range which has no evidence which is why he got removed from the tournament. ;)
The entire argument of "OMFG Diamondhead passively absorbs and stomps SR has been debunked"

Diamondhead can not passively absorb Shock Rock's entire clusters of energy, He only does that with his hands using the laser canon and that is futher proven by Tetrax who is Diamondhead species aganst Shock Rock he was CLEARLY harmed by Shock Rock.

Entire argument of DH having higher LS and better LS rather someone who actually perfomed the Feat who DH upscales from has been deunked as well

DH’s physiology just hard counters energy based attacks and you know it.
well well well....look at that. SR energy attacks HARMING Diamondhead 👇 I don't see any PASSIVE ABSORPTION ????
(Not only is SR stronger than him he can him too already listed several moves that can harm him WELL before this scan)

The debate has been unnecessarily been dragging on, Entire Argment of DH winning is assuming SR simply allows him to execute his Crystal sealing (which takes time by the way) from which SR can escape by blowing it up something DH can not do since he can not passively absorb entire contructs.

• There is no evidence that suggests that DH is stronger than SR
  • There is no evidence that suggest DH LS is superior than SR or DH in general (Both in show characters Vilgax, Weatherheads are feard by SR who in his debut STOMPED them.
  • There is no evidence that suggest DH out range SR
  • There is no evidence of DH being able to absorb entire contructs passively he's not Chromastone don't confuse the two
  • Crystal attacks can be exploded via channeling energy making Sealing not a good wincon (Not that he can reach SR in this key)
  • The Claim of DH not being hurt by SR attacks is disproven via the video above
I'm begging people to post video of Diamondhead being PHYSICALLY superior to Shock Rock. Who is his debut did what Diamondhead couldn't.
(my questions have NOT been answered. More than 12 hours has been passed and the claim of DH being physically STRONGER than Diamondhead is not proven the characters themselves in the show states other wise)

Last edited:
have you read my recent arguments here and would you like to pick a side to vote ? if possible based off your summary of this fight.

have you read my recent arguments here and would you like to pick a side to vote ? if possible based off your summary of this fight.
I'd prefer to wait a bit at this time, if you'll forgive me.

I'm hoping others would be willing to weigh in with what they think.

Okay, DemonicDude is arguim with me about that SR could just break DH path and make him fall, I agree, If SR just body slam the start of the path Dimond head should just fall for him doom so you can change to SR sinse It's a really easy WinCon that ben should think of

The biggest part of argument trough Is that he say DH cristals don't resist nor reflect energy atacks, I disagree sinse the material they are made is the same that DH is made, and that's what give him this traits. So I want just to trow It here and see what others think

Yeah that was one of the things I wanted to discuss. I also don’t think the fight would require DH to chase down SR. They’re both Ben and Ben in character doesnt play keep away with shock rock to the point of running away into space. About the body slamming the start thing, Ben should be able to figure out what Ben is plotting assuming Shock Rock plays the range game.

I’m drafting an actual post at the moment to respond to @DemonicDude so hold on guys

Yeah that was one of the things I wanted to discuss. I also don’t think the fight would require DH to chase down SR. They’re both Ben and Ben in character doesnt play keep away with shock rock to the point of running away into space.
He did to escape Vilgax and Incursean this this form explicitly so no reason at all to assume also when this fight started (So lemme get their straight Omni Naut Humungousaur can fly into space, Omni Naut Heatblast can fly into space, Omni Naut Jetray can but some WEIRD reason SR won't yeah no)

I already made it clear that both users are the same so they are not away of each other's moves in the OP since that would be nonsensical.
I’m drafting an actual post at the moment to respond to @DemonicDude so hold on guys
🥱

SR just body slam the path and DH falls from the sky, It's really a simple and IC win, don't even requires a much fight

This is essentially saying Ben outsmarts Ben but either way I don’t even believe it will get to that point, like I said Ben doesn’t even play the range game as often as he thinks with shock rock. He goes up close and personal. But in the event Ben thinks of baiting Ben outside the arena, I think Ben is smart enough not to fall for his own tricks.

Anyway, I’ll talk more about this later. I have no idea why you guys are arguing in private and not here

DH glides like almost all the times even as a show off but SR is not going to wow 🤦‍♂️entire DH fighting style is gilding and showing off how cool he is.

Bruh.
One files the other one reacts!
Both flies leads to who has the better range ! One mistake you're done for.

Last edited:
This is essentially saying Ben outsmarts Ben but either way I don’t even believe it will get to that point,
Ben get's Surprised infact he surprises himself he's the one who discovers these aliens techniques and names them also when this battle started I made it clear in the OP that since the user is Ben Tennyson both don't have info of each other's aliens or else it'll be a circular argument.
like I said Ben doesn’t even play the range game
1- played it against Hex
2- played it against stone golem
3- using Heatblast plays it against..... everyone
4- entire DH style is gilding
I don't know what else to tell ya.
Anyway, I’ll talk more about this later. I have no idea why you guys are arguing in private and not here
Literally everything has been discussed here the arguments I felt were overlooked I explained bruh how many more days are you going to detail this thread for just now post a video of Diamondhead by passing high Regen now....
He can explode his way through

Or you can just wait till I respond to everything you’ve previously said before sending two new posts 🙂.

but if you want to play that game of who’s post is longer, I play it well, although I hope the people we are arguing for don’t give up reading our arguments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back