• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 5-C The Destroyer of the Moon Tournament

And this host won't even answer my questions about it, just keeps ignoring me despite the fact that Lucy and Terrarian clear everyone else here easily and have hax much more broken than Garou does lol.

Lucy is a one trick pony and force fields that block intangible characters can block her vectors probably as well

Lucy is a one trick pony and force fields that block intangible characters can block her vectors probably as well
Who out of these characters can see and block invisible and intangible attacks that are the size of islands and vibrate at frequencies that negate durability?

Look at the bright side Garou is gonna get his tier change like a billionth time so it's not like these matches would remain on the profiles forever....

Look at the bright side Garou is gonna get his tier change like a billionth time so it's not like these matches would remain on the profiles forever....
Nah, his 5-C tier is pretty much set in stone I think. Unless Murata pulls a crazy redraw...

Garou becomes 5-B after training with bang and then says "I'm almost as strong as when I perfected my martial art now" and then Garer Gars all over the tiering system with his Gar

And this host won't even answer my questions about it, just keeps ignoring me despite the fact that Lucy and Terrarian clear everyone else here easily and have hax much more broken than Garou does lol.
And well if it's not because the multipliers and haxes, Kamen Rider Drive or Chase would be the another ones as well in this tourney that can clear everone else

I'm just waiting for Garou and humongous bullshit to resolve but alright I'll make the matches in 30-40 mins later.

People has requested to Remove Lucy I have informed XSOULOFCINDERX however no response yet it's been a day.

I'll wait for 24 Hour if XSoul did not respon i'll remove him.

Last edited:

What's the AP of that thing?

Back