• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 5-C The Destroyer of the Moon Tournament

I have only seen maybe one or two people even talk about KND on Vsb,
Are you gonna be online for debabes ?
Or are there others for this verse too for contact in case you get busy?
Don't know any other supporter of the verse (Unfortunately there is not even a profile for the show)

But sure, i will be online at very least once a day to debate!

Don't know any other supporter of the verse (Unfortunately there is not even a profile for the show)

But sure, i will be online at very least once a day to debate!
I'll take your word, Father is 64.21 Extaons
Also #KND4Life my favorite and most badass show as a kid to watch
good times...good times

5-C Garou is okay?

The energy drain after doing great feats is one thing, but well, what about Diamondhead with Omni-kix?
I already choose him tho....

5-C Garou is okay?
Too OP for now

Tournament will officially start after 15 Hours
Use this time to study your Opponents, You all got 3 matches, Best of luck to everyone.
Schedule:
Screenshot-20221004-225940.png

Back