• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 5-C The Destroyer of the Moon Tournament: Terrarian (Post-Plantera) vs Wither Storm (Minecraft)

In what world does the Wither stand a sliver of a chance?

This match is an average Monday for the Terrarian.

Stomp match
sucks waited 2 days can't find any decent replacement there's lack of interaction in the tourney.

I mean, 5-C is a very small tier. There's only 300-400 characters in it. Finding good replacements that people actually know about it difficult.

Wither Storm is one of the only chars I knew that wouldn't be too broken.

Anyway, I agree that Terrarian decimates it. Versatility stomp.

The Terrarian have Strong Weapons, the same who made him defeat "Moon Lord", but, Wither Storm have INSANE HAX, having the Command Block, also having "High Universe level (Was going to absorb and eat all of the Minecraft world, which has been constantly referred to as infinite. Made the sky of the whole world dark)".
Imagine the scene:

The Fight Starts:

-Wither Storm: /kill
-Terrarian dies

The Fight Ends.

The only way to the Terrarian wins, is if he uses Zenith (That have an Infinite Range)

My vote is to: Wither Storm

The Wither Storm cannot utilize the High 3-A AP or any of the hax of the command block.

All the power from the Wither Storm doesn't come from the power of the Command Block? So, without the command block, doesn't turn him into the normal Wither?

I never said the Wither Storm didn't have a command block to keep itself alive, I said it cannot utilize the strength of the block or its hax or abilities.

So, the Terrarian can just use the Zenith at the beginning of the fight, destroying the command block inside the Wither Storm and winning the fight quickly, I'm voting Terraria FRA

Honestly, Garou might actually die to the Wither IMO. He's a physical fighter, so if he gets too close he can get absorbed. His durability negation also doesn't really work on the Wither because of its regeneration.

Garou's shockwaves would still travel through the Wither and destroy the command block inside of it lol.

Garou's shockwaves would still travel through the Wither and destroy the command block inside of it lol.
OH, yeah that's true actually yes

Man what the **** why is everyone in this group so busted compared to group B.

Back