• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 5-C The Destroyer of the Moon Tournament: Father vs The Terrarian (SEMI-FINAL 2)

SEMI FINAL 2:

Rules:

• Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Distance: Fighting distance for every matchup will be 30 meters.
Psychomaster35 vs Dinamic800

Results:

Father (KND):
Terrarian (Post-Plantera): 7 (Phoenks, Epiccheev, DD, Azontr, Psychomaster35, Peppersalt, Reiner)
Incon:

V2.png
Vs
Terraria-Key-Art_render.png

Last edited:
Okay, first things first, does this Terrarian have access to all his equipment listed in the profile and can freely change it or there is some kind of inventory limit?

Due to the amounts of stomps I would like to have a limit on his weapons in hopes of a competitive match. (No One Shotting weapons)

Okay, first things first, does this Terrarian have access to all his equipment listed in the profile and can freely change it or there is some kind of inventory limit?
He has access to all of the best stuff I believe.

While a stable set is not chosen, i will do some preliminary comments:

• Like always, melee attacks will be a poor chose, even with Terrarian peculiar range with theses weapons Father surrounding flames will give constant damage.
  • As a see, The Terrarian only ice attacks is imbued arrows, this will help, but it is not enough. Assuming the temperature of theses arrows are a little bellow 0ºC, shooting those would be similar to the first season finale of KND, when the Sector V throw a shit amount of ice cream on Father and it only made him angrier (And stronger), he was only defeated when Numbuh 1 used a ice cream machine with a constant flow of cold.
  • Also, Terrarian can endure Lava for 7 seconds, with is 700ºC to 1200ºC (And can go hotter as deeper you go). Unfortunately Fathers flames manage to melt the Earth's core, which is 5200ºC.
  • Attack Reflection also will not work, since Father is used to this
  • Finally, i suppose the range will be a problem. As in game you can only see to a certain distance that for what i see is barely 30m both start apart, i don't think The Terrarian would have a good aim in anything above that.
Due to the amounts of stomps I would like to have a limit on his weapons in hopes of a competitive match. (No One Shotting weapons)
I assume we can also try to use the Hardmode of Pos-Evil Bosses tiers, since the AP is still the same

I mean, it is kinda complicated to say a character gonna win and when you ask for more details the answer is "I dunno, there is a lot of options"

I already said above why i think that a Terrarian build with lava protection and ice arrows would not work, like Demonic said, it would be great for a better analysis in this tournament if Terrarian had a fixed inventory

By right now, if i obligated to look to Terrarian profile as a whole, i would say that the fight would go as inconclusive, since the many healing/protection options for Terrarian really difficults a definitive kill coming from Father

No, you don't understand, the Terrarian has literally ALL possible builds except for Post-Moon Lord stuff in this key, as in, he has every item, so it is literally impossible to tell because he technically has every option at his disposal, is what I mean.

I dislike most debates involving game character with no set strategies and absurd versatility (a.k.a rpgs and whatever terraria and minecraft are) because most of the time it's just the character being debated as if they would open with the most optimal strategy from get go even when they don't have information analysis or precog. Since it's either that or "they start random". That being said terrarian has Genius intellect, so they would probably shift strategies rather quickly, should one not work.

Okay, looking into Terraria wiki i see a lot of ice/water weapons, searching for one that could create a really cold or continuous cold the better option i guess is this one due to the frostbite debuff, does Terrarian adquire it in any key besides only the last?

Okay, looking into Terraria wiki i see a lot of ice/water weapons, searching for one that could create a really cold or continuous cold the better option i guess is this one due to the frostbite debuff, does Terrarian adquire it in any key besides only the last?
He would have this yes.

Terrarian also has access to frost arrows which inflict the same debuff.

He would have this yes.

Terrarian also has access to frost arrows which inflict the same debuff.
Okay, nothing else to say, i guess Terrarian takes this one

One last time, would be better in future tournaments to have a specif inventory for this kind of character

And i suppose, considering Piccolo is losing to Garou, that the champion will be decided by a coin flip

The Boxer negs literally all manga except D.Gray Man and Ragna Crimson TBH.

Berserk
Punpun
Vagabond
Chainsaw Man
Record of Ragnarok
Kengan

Honestly The Boxer is like a 8/10. Great but not close to the nearly perfect stories of some other manga.

Okay, nothing else to say, i guess Terrarian takes this one

One last time, would be better in future tournaments to have a specif inventory for this kind of character

And i suppose, considering Piccolo is losing to Garou, that the champion will be decided by a coin flip
Actually, it simply means that both win. That's happened with my tourney before.

Back