• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 5-C The Destroyer of the Moon Tournament: Barthandelus vs Terrarian (Post-Plantera)

Group A (Match 1) :
Rules:

• Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Distance: Fighting distance for every matchup will be 30 meters.
To kick off Group A Enters Terrarians going up against Kazuma kabuwara's Barthandelus.

Kazuma_Kubawara vs Psychomaster35

Kazuma has LEFT the Tournament.

Results:

Barthandelus:
Terrarian (Post-Plantera):
Incon:

CHQXrU3.png
VS
D1SBpqG.png

Last edited:
Ok, so I will explain what Bart can do

First, all his magic spells are remote controlled or spams on top of you/inside of you instantly

His debuffs are: Curse which makes Bart being able to interrupt your actions
Poison: Every second, you lose 0.32% of your life, it last 60 seconds
Daze: You can´t do anything, you can´t move, attack, use magic , nothing and the next attack is x2, but after one attack, the debuff is removed
Pain: You can´t attack physically, including guns, lances, boomerangs, your own fists, nothing physical, only magic
Fog: You can´t attack magically, in FF13, you can´t use your own magic, but magic weapons does not exist, Terrarian normally waste his own mana on these weapons so I guess they will be out if he can´t use his magic

He is inmune to everything listed here and has resistance to having his defense debuffed, only if the little faces of his face are not destroyed

His ultimates attacks are a danmaku of lasers or the ultimate spell Ultima, his strongest attack Thanatosian Laughter is fractional damage and ignores durability, because even a Sentinel which has a % of extra defense, can´t tank that attack, but it can´t kill you unless you are already half dead

He is resistant to Fire, Water, Electric, Ice, Wind and Earth attacks, magical or physical, parts of his face also can absorb Fire, Water, Electric or Ice attacks, which you need to discover by yourself (obvious when that part of the face is lauching only fire attacks) and he can buff that parts to be stronger

Finally, if the battle takes too long, he just use doom, if you don´t defeat him in time, you instantly dies

Now, his abilities not use in gameplay:

He can turn you into a monster but it takes a bit of time

He can teleport

He can create illusions of people, this need prior knowledge and is garbage

Just going to say firs that Terrarian should resist every single one of those debuffs due to the Anhk shield.

Terrarian is very experienced in fighting entities with danmaku lasers that can teleport, so that shouldn't be an issue.

Terrarian at this point has homing danmaku bullets, defense reduction items, invisibility, teleportation, regeneration, stacks of healing potions, stat amp potions, etc. I'm going to start with asking how he deals with that?

Anhk shield.
Except Daze, what you said is true, because Curses in Terraria makes you not being able to attack, but you can still move, so is not the same as Daze

I'm going to start with asking how he deals with that?

Homing bullets, he already faced Sazh

Defense reduction, he resist those unless you destroy part of his face and then, he just has a lesser resistance
invisibility
Magic follows the target or Ultima nukes the whole battlefield and : "Attacking while under the stealth effect will cause the player to reappear temporarily, and the buff will be cancelled entirely if the player takes damage"
teleportation
Bart can also teleport, irrelevant
regeneration

Low-mid regen is not impressive, not when Bart has 3.5 ap advantage and if he grabs him is game over for him, and his teleport is with the mirror/potions or the chaos rod which inflicts self damage, the other 2 options teleports him to literally terraria world, when they are in skyrim, how the heck is he gonna return?

stat amp potions
Depends of the amp, and healing potions has CD, the more he use a healing potion, the more likely Doom or C'ieth transformation is gonna be used because Bart is not gonna waste his time with defensive options

If Daze is inflicted and his strongest attacks are landed, easily an attack 7 times stronger than his defense at the bare minimun

Guys, I found that Bart is gonna has his profile revised, because FF13 is gonna be upgraded with the general hax that FF1 to 6 has

Which mean, law manipulation and stuff like that, is not gonna happen soon, but it will happen eventually

^Example of a character from ff13 universe that has the hax already implemented, so sorry but I am gonna has to leave the tournament because the matches are gonna be irrelevant, Bart can literally win using just Piro and burning Terrarian to the sub-atomic level here for example

Except Daze, what you said is true, because Curses in Terraria makes you not being able to attack, but you can still move, so is not the same as Daze
Terrarian resist paralysis.

Homing bullets, he already faced Sazh
Not sure what this is supposed to mean really. Homing bullets are still an extremely powerful part of Terrarian's kit. He won't be able to avoid them at all.

Low-mid regen is not impressive, not when Bart has 3.5 ap advantage and if he grabs him is game over for him
Terrarian's natural Regen is boosted with potions and the Vampire Knives provide life absorption from a distance.

This seems like a very easy win for Terrarian imo. He resist most of what you said and has so much more versatility that it's pretty much futile for the guy.

And the fact that Terrarian has fought bosses with pretty much the same abilities and method of fighting makes it even worse.

Terrarian also has like 5 different forms of damage reduction with shit like worm scarf, potions, and ankh shield. This guy's AP advantage is pretty much non-existent.

His defense items also stack onto each other(we've all done that build).

Okay. I only really came here because I'm a Terraria goon, idk what's going on lol.

my replacement is Azontr's favorite guy who gets overused in matches

:>

It sucks when someone leaves the tournament literally in the first match now I need to make a new match with whoever joins

RE+Dura beg and everyone get's stomps in this tourney literally no one even stands a chance or will have a wincon from what i've seen.

RE+Dura beg and everyone get's stomps in this tourney literally no one even stands a chance or will have a wincon from what i've seen.
Then, you're just wrong lol.

Terrarian, Eclipse, and Lucy would all give Garou an extremely tough fight. I don't even think he'd beat Terrarian.

Honestly, from what I'm seeing, Terrarian stomps your entire lineup. Not sure why you're concerned about Garou when you have Terrarian's homing arsenal and stupid versaility, Lucy's invisible vectors that negate durability, and Eclipse Time Manipulation.

Doesn't Lucy stomp Terrarian if she negates durability? Also doesn't Garou one-tap Terrarian?
Terrarian vs Lucy: Terrarian can see invisible things and will just teleport or fly away + versatility stomp IMO.

Terrarian vs Garou: If Garou can hit Terrarian, then Garou wins. Otherwise, massive L for Garou. There's no way in hell he's dealing with the versatility, once again. Terrarian just has way too much shit to deal with, and a lot of it has range. Garou is a physical fighter, Terrarian fights with all kinds of weaponry and summons, just look at his profile or go to the terraria wiki.

Terrarian vs Lucy: Terrarian can see invisible things and will just teleport or fly away + versatility stomp IMO.
Don't think Terrarian can run away from her island-sized vectors and she can just put up a forcefield to defend herself from basically all of the Terrarian's atttacks

Don't think Terrarian can run away from her island-sized vectors and she can just put up a forcefield to defend herself from basically all of the Terrarian's atttacks
I'd rather debate this in the match, but let's just say they're both incredibly broken and the fact that you guys are denying Garou but allowing them is very strange.

Lucy's vectors can selectively go inside someone via intangibility and rip them apart via vibrations, manipulate their biology, or just cause them to explode. And they're invisible.

Damn following for sure didn't even know about this terraria match and phoenks is making sense to me

Back