• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 5-C The Destroyer of the Moon Tournament: Garou vs Terrarian (Post-Plantera)

Garou can't RE fast enough that he can avoid having his defense reduced and pumped full of Homing attacks at the start of the fight that he cannot regenerate from. Making extra limbs doesn't help with that, he'd have to spend most of his time focusing on making more limbs to compensate for his injuries, which only leaves him open to more debuff spam. This is also ignoring the Terrarian's durability negation and life draining which Garou's RE won't save him from.

Also no, IRL humans cannot adapt to poisons on the Terrarian's level, and can only even adapt to IRL poisons after continuous exposure in intervals, or else they'd die.

Garou can't RE fast enough that he can avoid having his defense reduced and pumped full of Homing attacks at the start of the fight that he cannot regenerate from.
Cut to him shifting through like 3 forms in the middle of fighting Saitama for a few minutes
Making extra limbs doesn't help with that, he'd have to spend most of his time focusing on making more limbs to compensate for his injuries, which only leaves him open to more debuff spam.
Cut to him instantly growing a new arm in like 2 seconds
Also no, IRL humans cannot adapt to poisons on the Terrarian's level, and can only even adapt to IRL poisons after continuous exposure in intervals, or else they'd die.
No shit they can’t, but I’m just saying poison adaptation is within the realm of Garou’s abilities, and should happen at similar speeds to his other adaptations which are far beyond regular humans obviously

Cut to him shifting through like 3 forms in the middle of fighting Saitama for a few minutes
Not while having his defense and stats constantly reduced by attacks he can't dodge.
Cut to him instantly growing a new arm in like 2 seconds
It was not 2 seconds.
No shit they can’t, but I’m just saying poison adaptation is within the realm of Garou’s abilities, and should happen at similar speeds to his other adaptations which are far beyond regular humans obviously
He still has other forms of regeneration negation either way via... literally any status-effect that inflicts damage, which is a lot.

Not while having his defense and stats constantly reduced by attacks he can't dodge.
That has no bearing on his RE working. In fact being pushed to his limits would just make it work faster, as shown through literally every fight he’s ever been in
It was not 2 seconds.
Well he went from point A of having no arm to point B of having grown it in a single panel so I don’t really care if it was 0 seconds or 10 seconds it’s not really relevant
He still has other forms of regeneration negation either way via... literally any status-effect that inflicts damage, which is a lot.
I’d like examples

Guys don't agree with above reasoning, Ziller will get upset at you.
It’s not about people agreeing with it, it’s about people agreeing with it in such a way that makes it impossible to discuss or know their thinking on it, so it just kinda ends up being an empty contribution
furthermore this also goes with “incon fra” people, since saying fra does absolutely nothing to help convince the opposing side
FRA trains are bad practice all around and have plagued this website for its entire lifespan

I dunno, Garou only needs to land a Fa Jin and he wins and it's not like Garou can't dodge the projectile spam or just parry it with WSRF, which he has done before.

I dunno, Garou only needs to land a Fa Jin and he wins and it's not like Garou can't dodge the projectile spam or just parry it with WSRF, which he has done before.
Parrying dura neg, homing attacks, and life draining projectiles 😭 😭 😭 😭

Will respond to Ziller's arguments that I procrastinated on shortly.

Parrying dura neg, homing attacks, and life draining projectiles 😭 😭 😭 😭

Will respond to Ziller's arguments that I procrastinated on shortly.
Why not? When he was severely weakened and poisoned he parried like a thousand bullets at point blank range fired by Death Gatling lol

Bullshit. Garou cannot parry attacks that automatically home in on him, nor would he be able to parry attacks he'd literally be draining his own life energy or harming himself trying to parry.

And it's not like Garou can't just use his stat amps to outspeed the projectiles giving himself time for his RE and AD to kick in which is ridiculous enough to make him go from being comparable in speed to Platinum Sperm to outright blitz him in miliseconds 😶

Normal bullets don't home, ignore durability, or drain your life.
And that was human Garou, who had an immensely inferior reactive evolution
Also in what context do they dura neg? Since there’s a big difference between the “can go through armor” dura neg and the “I can erase you instantly” kind

And it's not like Garou can't just use his stat amps to outspeed the projectiles giving himself time for his RE and AD to kick in which is ridiculous enough to make him go from being comparable in speed to Platinum Sperm to outright blitz him in miliseconds 😶
He'd be dead before then. ☠️

Bullshit. Garou cannot parry attacks that automatically home in on him, nor would he be able to parry attacks he'd literally be draining his own life energy or harming himself trying to parry.
Something like a homing attack is extremely predictable, on top of the fact that Garou already has analytical prediction and bonkers skill advantage, he could see through it like glass, and maybe even use homing attacks against terrarian when he’s fast enough to outrun them
just a reminder that, yeah Garou could fail to parry some of these things, he can just simply use his brain and think around these problems

Bro what. It's a homing attack. It homes. You can dodge all you want, it's just gonna home ☠️

Ignoring the fact that Darkseid has one homing attack, literally every bullet from Terrarians chl bullets home. So good luck dodging all of that.

Also lol at parrying attacks that literally absorb your life force the moment it touches you.

What if garou does the classic speed amp to “I will hit you with your own homing attack” cliche move
or he just incinerates them with his funky laser beams attack before they land

They will literally curve around Garou's attacks to ensure that they hit him directly.

Ok
well then assuming they also curve around Garou’s attacks, he could also do the funny option and just run circles around them till they drop

Bullets in Terraria never stop moving, nor do they drop.
So you’re telling me you could get footage of a homing bullet going in circles for an hour straight and never slowing down? Since the profile’s range section definitely doesn’t reflect this.

So you’re telling me you could get footage of a homing bullet going in circles for an hour straight and never slowing down?
I could get you footage of any bullet never slowing down. Literally every bullet in the game, if you want me to.

That’s bananas
make a crt perhaps
Honestly you right. Bullets in Terraria I'm pretty sure can travel across the entire map and never slow down until they reach the literal end of the map, so TBH the Terrarian should have planetary range.

I should prolly get some footage.

Back