• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@UchihaSlayer96

That would probably only apply if there are enough differences to the anime and manga. There is obviously the Attack Potency and then there is still the Resistance to Absolute Zero. Anything else?

Nehz XZX said:
@UchihaSlayer96

That would probably only apply if there are enough differences to the anime and manga. There is obviously the Attack Potency and then there is still the Resistance to Absolute Zero. Anything else?
Here's the differences
Has absolute zero

Absolute zero resistance

He has time space creation

4-A feat momoshiki

Mftl speed feat

He's absorbing and reflecting jutsu is several instead of double, this means 3 or more times

Soul manipulation since he absorbs kinshiki's soul

Kinshiki is taken out by Naruto and saskue

Boruto's father son Rasengan disappears

Momoshiki gets absolute zero

Momoshiki gets time space creation

Kaguya dimension is called parallel too

Statements show Naruto and Saskue scale

Sunlight is seen in momoshiki's dimension

Gaara possibly Naruto and saskue get absolute zero resistance

Sasuke's Rinnegan had several sciences to it, and one of them was pattern recognition. It helped him analyse patterns inside codes, and by comparing them to similar patterns, decipher what was written.

The father son Rasengan disappears and catches momoshiki off guard killing him.

Momoshiki looses: (since the karma thing didn't happen)

time stop

Power bestowal

Clairvoyance

Non-Corporeal as a spirit

Nehz XZX said:
@UchihaSlayer96

I was just trying to clarify what he was saying from what I understood

@100th Hokage

I was referring to Naruto and Sasuke specifically. What are the differences with These two?

Nehz XZX said:
@100th Hokage

I was referring to Naruto and Sasuke specifically. What are the differences with These two?
There's the 4-A AP

The sharingan pattern analysing ability

The MFTL+ CS

Resistance to Absolute Zero

100th Hokage said:
Also kaguya seems to be stated dead in this novelisation. "Kaguya had died. In this world, there wasn't such a thing as immortality"
Really? That's pretty interesting actually. So she's not actually immortal? Even though she survived her first sealing for like centuries lol

Really? That's pretty interesting actually. So she's not actually immortal? Even though she survived her first sealing for like centuries lol

I think what it means it she's not completely immortal

Would that mean that the CT Hagoromo gave them can overcome Mid-High Regenerationn? Because I don't think she can die of old age considering how long she's been alive for.

It's a pretty interesting tidbit tbh, at least lore wise.

But it is strange considering Hags used the same technique on her a thousand years ago and she hadn't died from it.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Would that mean that the CT Hagoromo gave them can overcome Mid-High Regenerationn? Because I don't think she can die of old age considering how long she's been alive for.

It's a pretty interesting tidbit tbh, at least lore wise.
Either that or it's just a novelisation thing.

I think Kaguya is sealed. This is just a small contradiction, which has no impact.

About CRT... I have no problem making profiles separate from the Manga/Anime and LN versions. I'm neutral for now.

NotCensored said:
Would it not be more along the lines of CT did kill her but she can resurrect when certain requirments are met?
I guess that's possible, considering all the trouble Zetsu went through to resurrect her the first time around.

....I think you missed some of the context my guy. The feat isn't from the "star". Momoshiki from the novel gets his rating from creati the dimension. Like seriously that's grasping at straws jsut to say this shit isn't convincing you.

I think you didn't read anything of what I said, more like. The speed result for the calc assumes hes sucking off the star with a minimum distance of 7500 light years, yet the text implies it is the planet he's sucking energy from. This is more blatant when the word can be noth star and planet, and people living in a star makes... little sense, as I am sure common sense would tell you.

And yes, 4-A because the dimension is... parallel to ours so it has got to have a ton of stars?

This crosses the threshold into ridiculous.

The MFTL+ feat comes from the star, so yes is important.

by the way, it isn't accepted so I don't know why you guys act as it is accepted.

No one really debunked me, about the 4A, I have already addressed why it is wack.

Parrallel doesn't mean it has the same number of stars, but just that is parallel, furthermore Momoshiki needed energy from a planet during his fight against Sasuke and naruto, why a 4A need to absorb chakra from a planet? In the same fight he also get stabbed by boruto invisible rasengan, and defeated by boruto super rasengan.

now, assuming the dimensions has a star, so 4C, you need timeframes to evaluate the feats, and I'm pretty sure it doesn't scale to normal stats for the same reason of kaguya.

the final of the novel is literally the same as the original, and there are no feats to support that naruto and Sasuke are stronger than the canon counterpart.

beside that the difference in the 2 "stories" are just some abilities and feats, the plot doesn't even change at all, so I'm against that, as a lot of people that already address why they disagree.

I think you didn't read anything of what I said, more like.

Bruh the mistranslation of Hoshi for Star in that instance is literally irrelevant to the arguments and calcs

The speed result for the calc assumes hes sucking off the star with a minimum distance of 7500 light years,

Yes and it assumes this because he created a Parallel Dimension to Naruto's Home Dimension which at least has a Starry Sky, Parallel has conotations with meaning equal in size like two Parallel Lines being the same size etc.

yet the text implies it is the planet he's sucking energy from.

He's sucking energy from beyond his Dimension not just the PlanetƒñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å

This is more blatant when the word can be both star and planet,

Bruh its literally irrelevant especially when we later find out it has a Sun anyway and Sun has a completely different kanji from Star

^btw thats the scan thats used to justify it having a Star

and people living in a star makes... little sense, as I am sure common sense would tell you.

Its not even used as evidence for either of the calcs everyone here knows it means planet already ƒñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å

And yes, 4-A because the dimension is... parallel to ours so it has got to have a ton of stars?

Yes Parallel means equal in size thats the argument

The MFTL+ feat comes from the star, so yes is important.

No its not because its not even the scan thats used to justify him having a Star in his dimension in the first place in either the calc or the OP smh

by the way, it isn't accepted so I don't know why you guys act as it is accepted.

We aren't

No one really debunked me, about the 4A I have already addressed why it is wack.

Parallel literally has connotations with meaning "equal in size to" meaning whatever something is a Parallel of it would be the same size as it

Parrallel doesn't mean it has the same number of stars, but just that is parallel,

It's Parallel to Naruto's Home Dimension meaning it would be of similar size or scope to said Dimension

furthermore Momoshiki needed energy from a planet during his fight against Sasuke and naruto, why a 4A need to absorb chakra from a planet?

He's not just absorbing chakra from the Planet he's absorbing chakra from his entire dimension and beyond.

In the same fight he also get stabbed by boruto invisible rasengan, and defeated by boruto super rasengan.

He gets caught off guard by Boruto's inital VR and the second one is amped by Naruto someone he acknowledged was as strong as his Fused Form while at 50% of his power so neither is an anti-feat or a contradiction

now, assuming the dimensions has a star, so 4C, you need timeframes to evaluate the feats, and I'm pretty sure it doesn't scale to normal stats for the same reason of kaguya.

It scales to his normal AP he claimed his Rasengan clashing with Boruto's was his "greatest technique" so it would scale above his dimension creation

the final of the novel is literally the same as the original,

what does the finale have anything to do with the feats presented?

and there are no feats to support that naruto and Sasuke are stronger than the canon counterpart.

Other than the scaling to Momoshiki you mean?

beside that the difference in the 2 "stories" are just some abilities and feats, the plot doesn't even change at all, so I'm against that, as a lot of people that already address why they disagree.

We aren't even arguing for a Profile or Key anymore everyone seems pretty content with a footnote

NotCensored said:
He's sucking energy from beyond his Dimension not just the PlanetƒñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å
yeah beyond as in his surroundings on the planet.

you dont see it happening only reading which is why you can think multiple things.

its isnt proven that Sun or galaxy etc has chakra.

yeah beyond as in his surroundings on the planet.

How the hell do you interpret "he was even draining chakra from beyond the dimension he'd made" as he's only absorbing chakra from his immediate surroundings? Like what? That literally makes no sense

you dont see it happening only reading which is why you can think multiple things.

Bruh its blatant his Dimension has at least a Star so to absorb something from beyond his Dimension he would have to be absorbing something from beyond the distance of the Star/ whatever else is in his Dimension.

its isnt proven that Sun or galaxy etc has chakra.

Toneri absorbed Chakra from the Sun in The Last

Parallel occurring or existing at the same time or in a similar way; corresponding."a parallel universe" synonyms: similar, analogous, comparable, corresponding, like, resembling, much the same, of a kind, akin, related, kindred, equivalent, correspondent, homologous, analogical, cognate, coequal, matching, duplicate

Bro, we gonna play the definition game? Cause I can put out more that support me

Definition of parallel

(Entry 1 of 4)

1a: extending in the same direction, everywhere equidistant (see EQUIDISTANT sense 1), and not meetingparallel rows of trees

b: everywhere equally distant

3a(1): similar, analogous, or interdependent in tendency or development

Also half those synonyms support me more than they support you. The other like three are in relation to the verb and not the noun or adjective

PandarianOda said:
Parralel doesn't mean the same size, all it means is equal distance between them. Nothing about either parralel line being the same size
It was just an example albeit not the best one i could have madeprobably would have been better to bring up Parallel World or Universe regardless if you type in Parallel on Google right now it will show you lines of equal size because the word has the connotation attached to it i just brought up lines as i thought easier to visualize

be side by side with (something extending in a line), always keeping the same distance; run or lie parallel to.

No it doesnt. I will post you the exact thing that pops up if you type it in google

See below this point

par┬Àal┬Àlel

/╦êperə╦îlel/

adjective

(of lines, planes, surfaces, or objects) side by side and having the same distance continuously between them.

"parallel lines never meet"

Similar:

side by side

aligned

collateral

Anyway; what you posted/edited in after also doesnt say anything about them being the same size.

Side by side, always keeping the same distance, run or lie parallel too. All have nothing to do with the size of it

1a: extending in the same direction, everywhere equidistant (see EQUIDISTANT sense 1), and not meeting parallel rows of trees b: everywhere equally distant 3a(1): similar, analogous, or interdependent in tendency or development

All 3a means is Parallel = comparable

Also Parallel Dimension's aren't considered Parallel (especially in fiction) because they have an equal distance between itself and the main Dimension its considered Parallel because it has a similar scope IE Parallel Universes or Worlds, thats just looking at it from a writers perspective

Also half those synonyms support me more than they support you.

No they don't like, much the same, of a kind, akin, kindred, equivalent, homologous, matching, duplicate twi, coequal, mirror and counterpart all support my premise.

The other like three are in relation to the verb

They aren't they're in relation to the adjective all of them were pulled from it

and not the noun or adjective Literally pulled it from the adjective, the noun also has most of the same synonyms No it doesnt. I will post you the exact thing that pops up if you type it in google

Images man Images what do you see when you look at google images after typing in Parallel? Parallel Lines that are the same size I'm literally looking at them now

Anyway; what you posted/edited in after also doesnt say anything about them being the same size.

Right i skimmed that and misinterpreted it sorry (I'm really tired I'm going to bed after this lol) this is a much better example of what I'm trying to get across anyway

"her performance has never been paralleled" equal, match, rival, emulate, touch etc.

Parallel is used as a connotation for equal (a lot) and equal is used in relatance to size which to further support this Parallel Universes and Worlds are consider the same size as their counterparts etc. which again would support a Parallel Dimension being the same size as the Dimension its Parallel to.

@NotCensored

I see you aren't reading at all. The whole point Tyr makes is that Momoshiki is sucking chakra from beyond is dimension, followed right by a line saying he was sucking all of the energy of this "star".

Which is it? So then comes the issue of "star". If they already got that simple bit wrong (it's meant to be planet, not star), the credibility of the translation is dubious. Further so when everything they say after simply implies he's succing the planet.

And... no. The actual **** no. What made up english do you even use? Parallel in the simplest sense means "besides but does not intercept with". Do you know what that means? Momo's dimension has it's own space-time completely detached from the main naruto universe.

That's literally it.

That's how that word is used almost all the time. You would need proof it means what you say.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Wait, the novel has it wirrten as "the star people live on"?

The actual... the more info that comes up about this, the less this shit is convincing me.
Star and sun is distinctly different. The argument in this novel is the parallel and the sunlight argument. Stop straw manning me.

He like literally says he doesnt actually know much except from his video games his son plays and he guesses that it shouldnt be that different.

This is despite the fact the person he listed created dimensions that were radically different from his own. So like... no, this isnt actually the die hard evidence you think it is.

PandarianOda said:
He like literally says he doesnt actually know much except from his video games his son plays and he guesses that it shouldnt be that different.

This is despite the fact the person he listed created dimensions that were radically different from his own. So like... no, this isnt actually the die hard evidence you think it is.
He then compares it to kaguya's parallel dimensions

We then learn there's sunlight in his dimension. So regardless it has to be bigger than A planet, and several times is it called Parallel to Naruto's dimension.

Yes, I already said he compared it to kaguya's dimensions which is why his statement doesnt make much sense that it has to be similar enough.

And parallel once again doesnt mean the same size it just means they do not intersect.

What could I possibly strawman?

You are honest to God saying parallel must mean similar in size, when parallel dimension is just a short way of saying "different space-time continuum". Is a world commonly used for pocket dimensions.

And you took this at face value with no further supporting evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back