• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see you aren't reading at all. The whole point Tyr makes is that Momoshiki is sucking chakra from beyond is dimension, followed right by a line saying he was sucking all of the energy of this "star".

Which again is completely irrelevant as i already pointed out

Which is it? So then comes the issue of "star". If they already got that simple bit wrong (it's meant to be planet, not star), the credibility of the translation is dubious.

He misinterpreted Hoshi which can me Star or Planet that doesn't make the translation dubious

Further so when everything they say after simply implies he's succing the planet.

What part of even beyond his dimension implys only the planet?

And... no. The actual **** no.

Yes **** yes

What made up english do you even use?

Regular English

Parallel in the simplest sense means "besides but does not intercept with".

All of these synonyms beg to differ and thats not the definition of Parallel that even fits here

Do you know what that means? Momo's dimension has it's own space-time completely detached from the main naruto universe.

It literally has connotations for meaning equal I've already shown this

That's literally it.

It literally isn't

That's how that word is used almost all the time.

It isn't when characters are unparalleled its a measurement, when a world/ universe is parallel to another its the same size, when someone parallels another that means they are often refered to as mirrors of each other etc.

You would need proof it means what you say.

Thats the synonyms are for

Pointing something out and not saying why is worth completely nothing. It puts the translation in doubt. And you are saying that he... mistranslating a word that should be Planet from obvious context doesn't make it dubious that he made no other mistake? How convenient.

The fact that they keep referencing how he's gonna suck the planet dry and that that's the only danger? "He could see the stream with his Rinnegan. It could only mean one thing... He's planning to suck all of the energy of this "Star"/Planet's Chakra." The dude who can literally see Momo sucking he plans to suck the planet and no mention of anything else. Sucking beyond the dimension and sucking only the planet indiscrimenately. Two sentences completely contradicting each other.

Cool, then prove those synonyms are the meaning being used at all. Instead of, you know, being a parallel dimension, AKA, has it's own space time continuum.

This is no different from "transcendense", it is not a buzz word that gives you an automatic result. You need to prove it means what you say it means.

PandarianOda said:
Yes, I already said he compared it to kaguya's dimensions which is why his statement doesnt make much sense that it has to be similar enough.

And parallel once again doesnt mean the same size it just means they do not intersect.
Yes it does do need to get a definition?

Pointing something out and not saying why is worth completely nothing. It puts the translation in doubt. And you are saying that he... mistranslating a word that should be Planet from obvious context doesn't make it dubious that he made no other mistake? How convenient.

Strange every Translation calls it a parallel dimension, I'll give u an example organic dinosaur refers to hoshi as planets yet later still calls the dimension Parralel.

The fact that they keep referencing how he's gonna suck the planet dry and that that's the only danger? "He could see the stream with his Rinnegan. It could only mean one thing... He's planning to suck all of the energy of this "Star"/Planet's Chakra." The dude who can literally see Momo sucking he plans to suck the planet and no mention of anything else. Sucking beyond the dimension and sucking only the planet indiscrimenately. Two sentences completely contradicting each other.

Listen carefully since you've misinterpreted it. He's sucking chakra from the planet and chakra beyond his dimension. This is made distinct.

Yh the soul society and Human world aren't parallel because apparently parallel doesn't mean Parralel. Guess we need Bleach revisions.ƒæî

100th Hokage said:
Yh the soul society and Human world aren't parallel because apparently parallel doesn't mean Parralel. Guess we need Bleach revisions.ƒæî
Also soul king needs his 4-A rating removed if what they're suggesting here is true and creation feats don't scale to AP

Also soul king needs his 4-A rating removed if what they're suggesting here is true and creation feats don't scale to AP

The funny thing I had to prove how the 4-A status related to momoshiki's AP, yet other verses have only creation feats and get away with minimal evidence.

"Created the Soul Society, a realm shown to contain countless stars and The World of the Living which is parallel to Soul Society"

Lmao........

The problem at this point is PandarianOda keeps saying the dimension is planet sized when we know it has to be far bigger since there's literally sun light. The dimension is stated parallel to Naruto's several times. All that means by draining the planet's chakra is that he's draining chakra from around him, the planet and beyond the dimension verbatim.

I already played the definition game with censored and despite his attempt at semantics he definitely didnt come out the victor of that.

Parallel literally doesnt mean the same size, and if your gonna try to strawman me at least quote me.

Also none of your calcs or anything have been accepted so no your 4A nonsense hasnt been accepted or anything.

Soul society shown to have countless stars multiples time, we had to prove that.

we never "scaled" the stars of the living world to the soul society.

Tyri456 said:
Soul society shown to have countless stars multiples time, we had to prove that.

we neve "scaled" the stars of the living world to the soul society.
Well then his justification needs to change to reflect such evidence.

Additionally Momo's dimension has bare minimum one star, so at least high 4-C/4-B if you go by the Kaguya calcs.

Tyri456 said:
The MFTL+ feat comes from the star, so yes is important.

by the way, it isn't accepted so I don't know why you guys act as it is accepted.

No one really debunked me, about the 4A, I have already addressed why it is wack.

Parrallel doesn't mean it has the same number of stars, but just that is parallel, furthermore Momoshiki needed energy from a planet during his fight against Sasuke and naruto, why a 4A need to absorb chakra from a planet? In the same fight he also get stabbed by boruto invisible rasengan, and defeated by boruto super rasengan.

now, assuming the dimensions has a star, so 4C, you need timeframes to evaluate the feats, and I'm pretty sure it doesn't scale to normal stats for the same reason of kaguya.

the final of the novel is literally the same as the original, and there are no feats to support that naruto and Sasuke are stronger than the canon counterpart.

beside that the difference in the 2 "stories" are just some abilities and feats, the plot doesn't even change at all, so I'm against that, as a lot of people that already address why they disagree.

When you brought up Boruto is when I stopped reading. This is some Twitter level of debating right now if you seriously are trying to scaling Boruto to Momoshiki

This thread is getting derailed too much. If what Ant and Damage said is true then Bleach will just need to get its own thread regarding how creation feats are scaled

Since there's not so much evidence about the dimension why not simple make a footnote about that Momoshiki has parallel dimension and close this?

It being a parallel dimension is not important.

He created it. Alongside the fact it literally has a star inside of it as well.

That's directly stated. A lot of people derailed this thread so much that you all forgot the reason why this thread was made.

This thread was supposed to be for getting a profile accepted in the first place

PandarianOda said:
I already played the definition game with censored and despite his attempt at semantics he definitely didnt come out the victor of that.

Parallel literally doesnt mean the same size, and if your gonna try to strawman me at least quote me.

Also none of your calcs or anything have been accepted so no your 4A nonsense hasnt been accepted or anything.
Me Staw man lol. Never did I say the calcs were accepted, regardless like I said the feats don't require calcs.

The 4-A nonsense On what basis? Parralel to Naruto's world. Your the one assuming parallel dimension is just a short way of saying "different space-time continuum". Instead of meaning it's actual definition. You turned something verbatim into your opinionated interpretation.

Also yes Parallel lines are the same length so of course it relates to size in this context

Lop222 said:
Since there's not so much evidence about the dimension why not simple make a footnote about that Momoshiki has parallel dimension and close this?
The problem is it relates to ap an cs as well. Not forgetting there are a ton of abilities he gains and looses.

847F56B5-2952-437B-98E8-181EA44D43F8
parallel /╦êparəl╔øl/

Code:
Learn to pronounce
adjective

1. (of lines, planes, or surfaces) side by side and having the same distance continuously between them.

Similar:

side by side

aligned

collateral

equidistant

2. occurring or existing at the same time or in a similar way; corresponding. Similar:

similar

analogous

comparable

corresponding

resembling

much the same

of a kind

akin

related

kindred

equivalent

correspondent

homologous

analogical

cognate

coequal

matching

duplicate

coexisting

coexistent

concurrent

contemporaneous

simultaneous

synchronous

noun 1. a person or thing that is similar or analogous to another. Similar:

counterpart

analogue

equivalent

likeness

correspondent

match

twin

duplicate

equal

coequal

mirror

homologue

verb 2. be similar or corresponding to.

Similar:

resemble

correspond to

be analogous to

be comparable/equivalent to

equate with/to

correlate with

imitate

echo

duplicate

mirror

repeat

recreate

follow

match

keep pace with

equal

rival

Damage3245 said:
I'm not even sure if that's been accepted by any other staff members yet, so I wouldn't be able to add it yet.
Somebody should ask a few of the following staff members to help out with giving input here:

SomebodyData, The real cal howard, Dragonmasterxyz, Celestial Pegasus, Soldier Blue, Monarch Laciel, Saikou The Lewd King, DarkDragonMedeus, AKM sama, Wokista, Ultima Reality, Mr. Bambu, Gemmysaur, Theglassman12, Qawsedf234, Crabwhale, The Calaca, ByAsura, GyroNutz, ShiroyashaGinSa, DarkGrath, The Wright Way, Ricsi-viragosi, Ogbunabali, Moritzva

You should ask them to read my posts here.

Bruh if anything you lost that i came in with 13 different synonyms of the word Parallel that supported the premise then you never responded so don't act like you came out of that winning when you clearly didn't smh

I just want to point out that there are no "Naruto dimension". He doesn't live in a dimension, he lives in the standard universe. Dimensions in Naruto has a space limit

M3X said:
I just want to point out that there are no "Naruto dimension". He doesn't live in a dimension, he lives in the standard universe. Dimensions in Naruto has a space limit
Ok I'll just call it Naruto's universe, I just didn't want ppl to accidentally think I meant it's universe sized.

Theglassman12 said:
Reading through the thread, I'll have to agree with Lancelot's points.
What points?

parallel means mirror, reflection, comparable, never intersecting, twin and etc.

Naruto's universe has a starry sky.

The ap scales to creation feat

@Hokage The points that Lancelot made regarding this thread, do I need to be more specific on that because I'm pretty sure I made my comment clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back