• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They vary if a statement exist, like DC has universes with trillions of LY in size, while our universe is about 45 billions LY. Otherwise, our universe is used

Theglassman12 said:
@Hokage The points that Lancelot made regarding this thread, do I need to be more specific on that because I'm pretty sure I made my comment clear.
Yes please since I think the issues have been addressed

M3X said:
They vary if a statement exist, like DC has universes with trillions of LY in size, while our universe is about 45 billions LY. Otherwise, our universe is used
I thought the base assumption was it 4-A at minimum if it has a starry sky. Like near meaning 51%.

If the dimension is similar to Naruto's universe then it is a universe, not only a starry sky.

M3X said:
If the dimension is similar to Naruto's universe then it is a universe, not only a starry sky.
we assume it's cosmology is the same as Earth's because it is referred to as Earth and this star the sun?

M3X said:
I just want to point out that there are no "Naruto dimension". He doesn't live in a dimension, he lives in the standard universe. Dimensions in Naruto has a space limit
some time naruto's main universe also called dimension

@Omimi the scan you posted is from boruto anime that retconned the boruto movie.

In boruto movie (which is the novel is based on) momoshikid dimension had 0 stars. I got this from someone who debunks that:

Unless the novels differ greatly to the point it becomes a completely different continuity a la Dragon Ball GT, I doubt this would be accepted as a separate key, let alone an entire profile.

Theglassman12 said:
Unless the novels differ greatly to the point it becomes a completely different continuity a la Dragon Ball GT, I doubt this would be accepted as a separate key, let alone an entire profile.
Its simular to difference between the dbs manga and anime more so

Theglassman12 said:
From what I've heard some of the plot points and the feats differ. In addition to that there are some abilities exclusive to the novel and many abilities that the novel version lacks.

Theglassman12 said:
From what i've argued (and saw) in this thread, the differences are minors, some abilities (3 or 4) are showed and one fight is different, but the plot in itself (and the events) are the same

Though some peoples said that the plot differ but didn't showed evidences.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Is there any difference between this Momoshiki and the one used currently besides being more powerful?

These upgrades have been proposed, how many times now? Honestly don't think my opinion will add much here.
Here's the differences Has absolute zero

Absolute zero resistance

He has time space creation

4-A feat momoshiki

Scales to AP via statement

Mftl speed feat

He's absorbing and reflecting jutsu is several instead of double, this means 3 or more times

Soul manipulation since he absorbs kinshiki's soul

Kinshiki is taken out by Naruto and saskue

Boruto's father son Rasengan disappears

Momoshiki gets absolute zero

Momoshiki gets time space creation

Kaguya dimension is called parallel too

Statements show Naruto and Saskue scale

Sunlight is seen in momoshiki's dimension

Gaara possibly Naruto and saskue get absolute zero resistance

Sasuke's Rinnegan had several sciences to it, and one of them was pattern recognition. It helped him analyse patterns inside codes, and by comparing them to similar patterns, decipher what was written.

The father son Rasengan disappears and catches momoshiki off guard killing him.

Momoshiki looses: (since the karma thing didn't happen)

time stop

Power bestowal

Clairvoyance

Non-Corporeal as a spirit

From what i've argued (and saw) in this thread, the differences are minors, some abilities (3 or 4) are showed and one fight is different, but the plot in itself (and the events) are the same

Though some peoples said that the plot differ but didn't showed evidences.

^

I personally find the DBS manga having different profiles from the anime to be a bit redundant since there's not that much differences, but that's a whole bother can of worms.

@Zephyros idk, is it? ƒæÇ

Theglassman12 said:
I personally find the DBS manga having different profiles from the anime to be a bit redundant since there's not that much differences, but that's a whole bother can of worms.

@Zephyros idk, is it? ƒæÇ
I mean the profiles are pretty darn different for dbs manga and anime in almost every regard. Different stats, abilities, plot details, forms, etc.... so dbs manga definitely deserves it's profiles because it's a completely different continuity.

This is a pretty similar situation if you just keep in mind that it's only one arc. Yes it ends similarly, but the little details within are very distinct and the profile will be radically different as far as stats and abilities are concerned, and there's certainly enough differences and contradictions in plot to call it a different continuity. Which is literally why it's considered non canon in the first place. I personally think @Hokage and @NotCensored have provided enough differences to warrant this piece of source material being acknowledged in some capacity.

I'm referring to massive changes like the movie characters being canon to the anime continuity to the point that a good chunk of them show up in GT and the fact that Garlic Jr. of all people gets his own Saga in the anime. Minor alterations to fights and stuff I personally don't see as that big of a change.

Theglassman12 said:
I'm referring to massive changes like the movie characters being canon to the anime continuity to the point that a good chunk of them show up in GT and the fact that Garlic Jr. of all people gets his own Saga in the anime. Minor alterations to fights and stuff I personally don't see as that big of a change.
The dbs manga has a different plot from the anime aside from different bullet points they must adhere to. For instance Android 17 winning or Goku achieving UI, but even those were achieved and portrayed somewhat differently. Other than that pretty much everything else was different or at least altered in some way, as they are written by different people all together.

And honestly calling changes in fights in a battle manga irrelevant is weird imo. I mean this is Dragon ball and Naruto, not death note or something. Fights are a major element, or even dare I say, The main plot element.

@Staff members

Would a footnote explanation that Momoshiki's novel version has 4-A creation be acceptable?

I don't see any stars in that pic. And with that few, even if those dots were something, those could be any number of other things.

@Ant I don't even know what is the point of doing this

I mean, we don't make note on the profile to say: "this characters destroyed a star in the (insert a non canon media) but this isn't canon"

I have no real problem since it change basically nothing but the point of doing it is nonexistent to me.

Here's the thing, we also don't have a timeframe for the creation of this dimension, do we? So we can't exactly say he has 4-A AP based on that. That would only be possible if he accomplished it in an instant.

The real cal howard said:
I don't see any stars in that pic. And with that few, even if those dots were something, those could be any number of other things.
I think then the min would be solar system level plus, regardless I'm not using that.

Honestly it seems pretty double standard to add even a note. If it's non canon and not different enough a la GT or 2003 TMNT then it shouldn't be acknowledged.

The Causality said:
@Ant I don't even know what is the point of doing this

I mean, we don't make note on the profile to say: "this characters destroyed a star in the (insert a non canon media) but this isn't canon"

I have no real problem since it change basically nothing but the point of doing it is nonexistent to me.
This is canon, it just different to the manga and anime

So this isn't canon to the profile this site use (since it doesn't use this sources for the profile content and also refused to treat it as canon in this site).

The real cal howard said:
Honestly it seems pretty double standard to add even a note. If it's non canon and not different enough a la GT or 2003 TMNT then it shouldn't be acknowledged.
It is canon we established that in the prior thread, it just differ to the manga/anime. That's the point.

Damage3245 said:
Here's the thing, we also don't have a timeframe for the creation of this dimension, do we? So we can't exactly say he has 4-A AP based on that. That would only be possible if he accomplished it in an instant.
It the creation of all things just say so its instant

Lop222 said:
@Omimi the scan you posted is from boruto anime that retconned the boruto movie. In boruto movie (which is the novel is based on) momoshikid dimension had 0 stars. I got this from someone who debunks that:
nice since we use boruto anime feat in manga or canon profile

The Causality said:
So this isn't canon to the profile this site use (since it doesn't use this sources for the profile content and also refused to treat it as canon in this site).
Actually this website uses feats from Naruto resuden as canon since it on the sj official timeline and depicted on the same time line as the movie novelisation so it is canon it just differs to manga/anime. The Boruto Ninja Directory also considers both vaild.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back