• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 1 and 2 characters that beat Xeno Goku or vice versa

Why? All he’ll see is regen.

No, at least not the former. Though I was mainly asking to see if Dragonite could explain why that is.
That’s incon. Alien X can literally spawn somewhere else and catch Goku off-guard too.
I'm almost sure Goku has enough range for this, since the type 9 profile says 2-A and not Low 1-C in range, and even if it were Low 1-C, he would have range.

Anyway, this Goku has RE defensive for Time Power and other things, so probably nothing from Alien X will be able to kill him.

In addition, the difference in speed will mean that Goku can summon guys like Chronoa and Super Shenron. Then he would have all the time in the world to try every possible way to find a way to beat Alien X.

I'm almost sure Goku has enough range for this, since the type 9 profile says 2-A and not Low 1-C in range, and even if it were Low 1-C, he would have range.
He does.
Anyway, this Goku has RE defensive for Time Power and other things, so probably nothing from Alien X will be able to kill him.
Catching him off guard means that his ki won’t be active.
In addition, the difference in speed will mean that Goku can summon guys like Chronoa and Super Shenron. Then he would have all the time in the world to try every possible way to find a way to beat Alien X.
True, I suppose Goku could just wish for Alien X to be defeated.

After thinking about it I think Alien X can win against Xeno Goku with speed unequalized as well. So I’ll probably make that thread when I have time.

Xeno Goku will blitz and destroy Alien X’s body and think he defeated him.

Which will result in Ben, Bellicus and Serena realizing that he’s a serious threat.

They can then look into his history (or the saiyan race's history) and figure out his weaknesses. At that point they can just spawn an ultra-super virus/poison near/in him which will instantly incapacitate him once it becomes active. He also can't speedblitz this since it'll be a part of his body and thus also increase in speed the moment he becomes aware of it.

Which will result in Ben, Bellicus and Serena realizing that he’s a serious threat.

They can then look into his history (or the saiyan race's history) and figure out his weaknesses. At that point they can just spawn an ultra-super virus/poison near/in him which will instantly incapacitate him once it becomes active. He also can't speedblitz this since it'll be a part of his body and thus also increase in speed the moment he becomes aware of it.
after an infinite amount of time

Yeah you are coping at this point

Immesurable speed Goku vs MFTL with Infinite Attack Speed X
Thanks captain obvious.
Green you are coping right now LOL
I'm merely abusing a bunch of technicalities to squeeze out a W for Alien X, which may or may not fall under "coping" I suppose. That said I literally made the hax meta that allowed Xeno Goku to win against Alien X off-site, so if I'm coping it won't be much.

Last edited:
passive cyber corruption, also were the speed amp scaling chains even ever completed
Goku resists corruption via defensive RE for things like Time Power.

Goku dies, summons Super Shenron asking him to revive and summons him again to ask Alien X to die.

Goku dies, summons Super Shenron asking him to revive and summons him again to ask Alien X to die.
I accounted for that for off-site discussions, but Goku has no accepted resurrection here so it doesn't matter. Like Goku can just IT or break out of the Afterlife like Broly so.

I had too little sleep last night and am sick so I accounted for a lot of scenarios...

I meant type 4 immortality on his page. But uhhh, I won't stop you from arguing that I suppose. If you won't stop me from arguing Alien X EE's his defenseless soul while it's traveling to the Afterlife at finite speed.

Back